Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

No art updates or player accessory updates.

Kelenna Azubuike added to the Dallas Mavericks. (+)
Michael Beasley still has long hair in game (-)
Patrick Mills added to the San Antonio Spurs (+)
Gerald Green is still a CAP (-)
Houston Rockets missing Courtney Fortson & Malcolm Thomas (-)
Rasual Butler is STILL on the Toronto Raptors, was waived 03/23/12 (-) Easy fix.
Andres Nocioni is STILL on the Philadelphia 76ers, was waived 03/20/12 (-) Easy fix.

If anyone observes other changes please add them in.

*UPDATED via Eaglerock562

Earl Boykins added to the Rockets. (+)
Cartier Martin added to Wizards (+)
Indiana Pacers missing Kyrylo Fesenko, still in free agent pool (-)
Cleveland Cavaliers missing Donald Sloan, who signed for remainder of season (-)
Golden State missing Keith Benson, Mickell Gladness (-)
Rasual Butler still is on Raptors roster despite being waived (-)
Ben Uzoh added to the Raptors (+)
Toronto Raptors missing Alan Anderson, signed 10 day contract just like Uzoh (-)
Cleveland Cavaliers missing Lester Hudson, who signed 10 day contract and was in free agent pool (-)
New Jersey Nets missing Dennis Horner, who signed 10 day contract (2nd time this season) (-)
San Antonio Spurs missing Justin Dentmon, who signed 10 day contract (-)
New Orleans Hornets missing Lance Thomas, who was signed for the remainder of the season (-)
New Orleans Hornets missing Chris Johnson, who they claimed off waivers (-)
Mike James could at least be in the free agent pool, has played for the Bulls 3 separate times this year (-)
Detroit Pistons missing Walker Russell Jr., who is has been with the team since December (-)
Denver Nuggets missing Julyan Stone, who has been on the roster since opening night (-)
Utah Jazz missing Jamaal Tinsley, who has been on the roster since opening night (-)
Miami Heat missing rookie Terrel Harris, who has been on the roster since opening night (-)
Nate McMillian is still listed as Portland Trail Blazers head coach (-)

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Angel_G @ 04/03/12 11:16 PM
yea it was, i thought they would add the nike foamposite and nike hyperdunk low (Jeremy Lin, R. Turiaf, Mo Williams, etc use these). Also I would have like to see them create the LeBron 9 Dunkman neon green and the black/orange/silver and the Lake Summits that just came out.

# 42 raidertiger @ 04/04/12 07:34 AM
David Lee needs to be an 82. 20/10 this year and playing great.

# 43 geezy @ 04/04/12 10:16 AM
these updates are a joke, still no art updates as promised, no shoe/accessory updates, but wow they updated a handful of players as usual... like Ramon Sessions who's speed is the same as Kobe? 2K continues 2 disappoint...

# 44 Paul Pierce_OS @ 04/04/12 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidertiger
David Lee needs to be an 82. 20/10 this year and playing great.
This baffles me, No offense at all to this user but why do you just want overall boosts? Like people have said just because an overall is high dose not mean their better then another player who has a lower Ovr. All the Ovr stuff I think is getting out of hand and 2k needs to just remove it...

# 45 MachineGunLotto @ 04/04/12 12:47 PM
^^^ Agree, keep the ratings but ditch the whole thing of a finalized rating.

# 46 triballeo @ 04/04/12 01:10 PM
The Mavs are still awful in every respect.

# 47 Paul Pierce_OS @ 04/04/12 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triballeo
In IRL or the Game?

# 48 Twista209 @ 04/04/12 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triballeo
The Mavs are rated accordingly, I am actually suprised most of the players have not been lowed in several of their categories. Lamar Odom definately needed a downgrade.

# 49 Twista209 @ 04/05/12 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Blake Griffin is worthy of a 99 Dunk rating. He is a monster and what he did to Mozgov, Perkins, and last night to Gasol is worthy of the 99 Dunk rating.

When you go to edit the player's attributes, it says:

Dunk
Affects dunk success, ability to dunk in traffic, and alley-oop dunks.

99 Dunk rating - nuff sed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbyOevVAYQI
Agree 100%

# 50 XenoZograscope @ 04/05/12 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Blake Griffin is worthy of a 99 Dunk rating. He is a monster and what he did to Mozgov, Perkins, and last night to Gasol is worthy of the 99 Dunk rating.

When you go to edit the player's attributes, it says:

Dunk
Affects dunk success, ability to dunk in traffic, and alley-oop dunks.

99 Dunk rating - nuff sed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbyOevVAYQI
I highly doubt there's not much of a big difference from a 92 & a 99 dunk rating.

Has anybody check out the roster update from yesterday??

# 51 123tommy @ 04/06/12 08:49 AM
where is the link of these nba 2k12 roster 03-312012??

# 52 Twista209 @ 04/06/12 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123tommy
where is the link of these nba 2k12 roster 03-312012??
First page has the video of changes.

# 53 Twista209 @ 04/06/12 03:33 PM
Roster release for 04/04/12 is horrible. A few overall rating changes but that seems to be it.

# 54 iLLosophy @ 04/06/12 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista308
Roster release for 04/04/12 is horrible. A few overall rating changes but that seems to be it.
Is that why no one bothered creating a new post?

# 55 bigball12 @ 04/06/12 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista308
Yeah, I'm not sure if that is even the release that the insider mentioned on twitter today. I was able to download that 4/4 roster 2 nights ago, and the download # said "0". Westbrook is still an 89, K-Love & Monroe were not touched etc. I think that there was an error getting today's roster out, and they have yet to mention it. He has been pretty good at removing players form the lineup, and Jeremy Lin is still starting.

# 56 chrisbosh4 @ 04/06/12 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigball12
Yeah, I'm not sure if that is even the release that the insider mentioned on twitter today. I was able to download that 4/4 roster 2 nights ago, and the download # said "0". Westbrook is still an 89, K-Love & Monroe were not touched etc. I think that there was an error getting today's roster out, and they have yet to mention it. He has been pretty good at removing players form the lineup, and Jeremy Lin is still starting.
I downloaded it also and it has j lin on the injured reserve with b-diddy starting, so idk. You might want to restart the game

# 57 bigball12 @ 04/06/12 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbosh4
I downloaded it also and it has j lin on the injured reserve with b-diddy starting, so idk. You might want to restart the game
Really? OK, yeah this has happened to me once before. Thanks!

# 58 jblaze2004 @ 04/06/12 06:53 PM
aaaaaahhhh yeeeaaahhhh jordan crawford moved up to a 72 he is a streaky player but so was nick young but crawford actually does other things in real life while nick young just mostly shoots. Crawford will actually pass the ball sometimes but he does get in that ball hogging mode as we saw yesterday

# 59 smith2373 @ 04/06/12 07:13 PM
I thought there was supposed to be a new update today?

# 60 jwhezzy2003 @ 04/06/12 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith2373
I thought there was supposed to be a new update today?
one came out i just don't think nobody made a thread about it. Hint: jordan crawford went up to a 72...I think he was like a 6? first.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.