Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Quote:
Blair Herter and Producer Ben Haumiller turns their attention to next season with an early look at NCAA Football 13, with its explosion of uniforms, second-generation High Dynamic Range lighting, and true-to-life stadium atmosphere.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 stoncold32 @ 04/28/12 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Just one year I wish people would just not buy the game. Instead of buying it and spending months editing rosters and tweaking sliders to try and get it to play the way it should out of the box, just pass on it. That is all it would take. If you hit any company in the wallet, things will change. For one year let EA's football games sit on the store shelves.
Problem is, this board, though it does account for some sales, in the long run probably doesnt matter much. EA being active here sort of skews the view on things.

Think about how many people buy this game and MAdden blindly each year. They dont care about there being low or no trajectory on passes or superman LB's, or pshycic DB's, etc. They jusy buy the game. And if they do care about that stuff, they dont know this board exists to complain about it.

Basically, everyone on here could skip out on buying it one year and it wouldnt make that big of a difference.

# 122 VonRye @ 04/29/12 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
This is laughable bad. Honestly, not being biased or just talking noise. But literally this is horrible. Nothing is changing, it is the same rehashed interviews from last year, same fluff features being touted, and same marketing spin going on.

One thing I think we have all learned from dealing with EA and their football games. They care WAYYYY WAYYYY to much on "how the game looks" and the graphics. GET RID of that frigging mentality and FIX THE GAMEPLAY!

1) I don't care about new mascots
2) I don't care about 15 different uniform combinations
3) I don't care about dreads (AHHHOOHHHHH OMG I KNOW)
4) I don't care about sock length (Another shocker)
5) I don't care about seeing same entrances 100+ times

6) I CARE ABOUT GAMEPLAY!

Bottom line, fix that and you win me back as a consumer who will buy your product. Until then I will continue to hate the direction you have taken EA football this generation!!

Edit: See my signature below that won't be hard to accomplished this year
I care about gameplay most, but that doesn't mean having 5 million uniform combos is a waste of time. I actually enjoy that part of the pre-game.

All of the entrances and post-game crap I could care less about, and typically just hit X immediately to get to the next play or to the stats page at the end of the game.

# 123 lhinds7 @ 04/30/12 08:32 PM
I know this has been mentioned 8 million times, but the thing that gets me the most is the post-game celebrations where the coaches still have headsets on. Really? Come on EA. This is horrid.

# 124 BenGerman @ 04/30/12 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhinds7
I know this has been mentioned 8 million times, but the thing that gets me the most is the post-game celebrations where the coaches still have headsets on. Really? Come on EA. This is horrid.
They claimed that this would be fixed I believe.

# 125 EAGLESFAN10 @ 04/30/12 10:39 PM
Most of the things yall complain about is bein addresses on both games nd if u dont want the game DONT BUY IT u dont have 2 get everbody not 2 buy the game

nd @stonecold32 ur comment made no sense just 2 let u kno

# 126 johnnyg713 @ 04/30/12 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Most of the things yall complain about is bein addresses on both games nd if u dont want the game DONT BUY IT u dont have 2 get everbody not 2 buy the game

nd @stonecold32 ur comment made no sense just 2 let u kno
what didnt you understand? Millions of people buy madden. Millions. Only hundreds of people, if that, post on this board. If everyone that visited this site didn't buy the game, their sales would be just fine. 99% of people that buy madden and NCAA do not notice the issues we talk about everyday and notice what we call "game breakers". Do you really think people know what a psychic DB is? My guess is less than 1% of the people who play the game.

# 127 EAGLESFAN10 @ 04/30/12 11:05 PM
Ok maybe I misread it but ur basically sayin most of the people on this forum dont know what psychic dbs are or superman lbs are

# 128 johnnyg713 @ 04/30/12 11:10 PM
Not the forum, the people who buy NCCA and madden. I'm not saying I hate the game. And your right, if people don't like the game then don't buy it. But when people on here say, EVERYONE DONT BUY THE GAME, it means nothing bc we wouldn't make a difference in their sales numbers. Thats what stonecold was saying which is completely true.

# 129 EAGLESFAN10 @ 04/30/12 11:19 PM
well @stonecold32 my bad for the comment I made

also I just dont think people will ever accept ncaa or madden because the stuff their adding now .... they will say it sould have been in the game years ago which I agree with but lets NOT look into the past focus on what their doin NOW

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.