Home
Tiger 13 News Post

Quote:
In a title update scheduled to arrive on April 20, gamers with Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 and a Kinect sensor will be able to face the screen as they execute a golf swing, a more natural way to play video game golf, and a feature whose absence at launch made for some nonplussed reviews and gamer reaction.

Source - Kotaku

Game: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 10 - View All
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DivotMaker @ 04/18/12 07:00 PM
Great news, now if that update includes some fixes to the Kinect gameplay issues, all is good!

# 2 choadler @ 04/18/12 07:05 PM
Fix live weather!

# 3 DivotMaker @ 04/18/12 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
Is this the patch we have been waiting for? It better be but since they said update it has me a little concerned that its not. If not then bad move by EA if they think changing the Kinect view is more important than much needed game fixes like live weather that is making career mode virtually unplayable.
So what if it is just the Kinect update? If the patch they are working on is not ready, then I prefer they wait until it is ready to release it and not rush it to make this update. I hope there is more to the Kinect update than just what has been announced as there are some significant gameplay issues with Kinect.

# 4 Steve_OS @ 04/18/12 11:02 PM
I haven't tried it with Kinect, what are the main issues you refer to?

# 5 m1ke_nyc @ 04/19/12 12:09 AM
wait the one time I played it with Kinect I was facing the camera

# 6 DivotMaker @ 04/19/12 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I haven't tried it with Kinect, what are the main issues you refer to?
Here you go Steve....this is a brief summary. There is more, but I think this should give you an idea.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8251450.page

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.