Home
Forza Motorsport 4 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Forza Motorsport 4Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox 360Votes for game: 16 - View All
Forza Motorsport 4 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 johnnyg713 @ 04/20/12 01:04 AM
WOW. Just the level of detail and all the research the developers did for this game is phenomenal. I mean, that video explains it all. That is how you make a video game.

Spoiler

# 2 acreyman @ 04/20/12 10:08 AM
Great game, I buy it every year and end up trading it in after a few months. I just get overwhelmed with all there is to do, and I end up getting peeved that I dont have a good wheel setup, that I just give up and sell it. I think they deserve my $60 though cause they do one hell of a job with every title released.

# 3 bigdoc85 @ 04/24/12 06:11 AM
I think this is a new twist on the "It's not you, it's me" expression.

I hear ya, though. I have limited time for gaming so if games are too involved or don't grab me right away, I'll trade them in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acreyman
Great game, I buy it every year and end up trading it in after a few months. I just get overwhelmed with all there is to do, and I end up getting peeved that I dont have a good wheel setup, that I just give up and sell it. I think they deserve my $60 though cause they do one hell of a job with every title released.

# 4 BezO @ 05/01/12 10:38 AM
Damn! I hate not having a XBox 360. Might have to re up.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.