Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 cashless @ 04/20/12 08:32 AM
I wish someone would make a trailer for the trailer of the trailer.

# 2 kg54mvp1 @ 04/20/12 11:14 AM
that looks awesome, I can't wait

# 3 Altimus @ 04/20/12 11:19 AM
Pretty badass teaser.

# 4 Ermolli @ 04/20/12 12:20 PM
Nice trailer but it only was worthy because it said that the real trailer in next Tuesday. Despite that it hyped me for this game, I really want them to step up and contend for the number one futbol game.

# 5 Altimus @ 04/20/12 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
Nice trailer but it only was worthy because it said that the real trailer in next Tuesday. Despite that it hyped me for this game, I really want them to step up and contend for the number one futbol game.
I hope they make adjustments to not only gameplay but the managing aspect as well. Having players last year complain that they're tired, then complain again that they didn't play because you rested them was stupid. That along with scheduling a international game on a freaking Thursday!

# 6 jesmith29 @ 04/21/12 10:33 AM
Trailers always make a game look awesome, but most of the time trailers are no where near what the actual game is. IMO.

Once the Demo comes out, hopefully we'll see some improvement on the things people complained about.

I play mainly BAL and I can't stand the way the AI takes control of your player and you have to run around with super cancel on. I also find it very unrealistic the way players will follow the ball around instead of holding their spot. Especially when a ball goes into the box. I also think the AI has an unrealistic completion % on long passes, mainly when they clear the ball. It's like it's laser guided!

Something I think they should add is multiple cards. Have situations were players get into it and both are shown yellows or reds. Add injuries like pulled hamstrings, cramps, heads colliding, etc.

# 7 ZoneBlitz @ 04/21/12 04:45 PM
Is that real video of Ronaldo or is it graphics?

# 8 aloncho11 @ 04/23/12 11:49 AM
Awesome! It's a real video with effects for me. A screen of the "digital" Ronaldo has been leaked too

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.