Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here. (DualShockers)

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Smoke6 @ 05/02/12 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzz
Hey Smoke6 or Smoke Capone whichever you want to be called, you came over to TGL and we've helped you defeat nearly all the tactics sued in the lobby except the DC glitch always plagues Madden yearly. Funny thing is you come for our help then you turn around and try to cast us in a bad light constantly after you were told every man has a right to play the "Video game" the way "he see's fit". Hell you even went as far as to beef with one of the TGL Elite and threatened him. Wow, this goes to show every time someone crosses a bridge and then crosses back to the other side just to burn the bridge he/she is a troll.....
Every thread you guys post almost is a glitch or about a glitch or how to counter a glitch. I takes that info and spreads it to the people who need it and should know there's a counter out there and not to "fight fire with fire"!

Keep that mess to yall selves and all should be good, but you cant, you go into the pub lobbies and used these cheap tricks on players who dont even play that way. So do me and everyone else a favor and make a community and you guys keep the tricks and glitches to yourselves.

Some of the dudes their have been cool, but the rest are nothing but followers. Oh and the guy I supposedly threatened wanted to get into some E thugging, well for the record, I THUGGS for reals, so if you have the balls to call people names over the internet then I feel you have the balls to do it in person. If you cant show that same respect and keep it free from name calling then I will may you a visit and you can end up on WSHH or youtube over some madden beef.

The point of all this is the fact you guys blatantly look for these "Bail out" tactics because the fact of the matter is that YOU GUYS CANT ADJUST!

Its always we're the cry babies and whatnot when you clearly have the upper hand in playing AND1 FOOTBALL against someone just trying to play a pick up game. Theirs other footballs games i have listed for you guys to have way with your gimmicks and shenanigans all day long, its like steroids in sports gaming if you will.

So yeah, be mad at me when one of you guys made the thread on whats the first thing you're gonna do when you get madden 13 and the first answers were "ruin online gaming by checking for old glitches and use them as if I am god at madden"!

You mad at the wrong one and it freaking childish you guys even go that far just to compete or even call yourselves competitors when you play to the exploits of the game and not that of your opponents.

Sad thing is hardly any of you are even willing to play amongst yourselves in your own community unless its labbing some new gimmicky scheme from some lame ebook, money plays, or glitches.

And yet, not one of you guys have ever provided me with evidence that the crap you guys pull have been done in 1 entire game of football outside of madden. Its always and excuse as to why its legit because there is a counter or whatnot. Its lame and ruins what those devs work so hard for even after hearing how displeased we are with the overall product and most of that is due to you group of people.

Now everyone online has the mentality of "screw it, if you cant beat them, join them", that ish aint right and I dont understand how yall get a way with it and feel you guys have any type of skill by manipulating the game in ways players dont even react like in real life.

But I get it, ITS JUST A GAME RIGHT?

If that was the case, every sport would be a boring mess and sports and sport games wouldnt even exist.

Think about that for a second, look at who you guys are really hurting...

Competition madden was a big thing in the past, and the cheats and crap that came along with it and allowed by EA, is what dwindled what was left of some good avg players who just wanted to see where they stood amongst some of the worlds greatest madden fans. But no, you guys had to ruin it for greed but then have the audacity to talk crap about people to get ahead in other aspects of life whether it be for cash, social means, or just to be spiteful.

Give yourselves a pat on the back fellas, its cool to degrade the integrity of a sport in video game form due to the fact its virtual, but be the 1st in line crying and complaining when their favorite team or whatever gets cheated out of whatever it is their involved in.

If you cant play people FOOTBALL vs FOOTBALL, then whats the point of being a fan of the sport or playing it online anyway?

But thats right, most of you cant even compete or stand to lose against someone who plays the game as they see it on Sunday, most of the time, those cheats and stuff arent even necessary to use, you just do it because you can.

What kind of person are you really, when you find it fun to cheat unsuspecting people at a game and make them trade it in and miss out on a whole year of football gaming like they intended on?

# 42 Smoke6 @ 05/02/12 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by x Adjust x
I'm adjust from the other site, and I'm coming to set the record straight. I'm a tournament players so of course I play different than you guys. I play to win, as do everyone else I play with. Everyone spends $60 so they should be able to use the game how ever they want, I find the tournament competition more exciting than the sim play. But that's another story. I find glitches when I first get the game which is 2-3 weeks early, and I send them to EA. I don't keep them, I don't hide them, and I don't use them to gain. I post videos, show how to use it, and tell everyone what to do. Do you blame me for finding the faults in the game, or the developers for allowing it, or the beta testers for not finding them? You can think of me as an extended beta tester, I find things before the game is out so people like you can have a seamless online experience. So go check my youtube channel, and see how many things i've saved you guys from.
When you go looking for dirt, you get dirty. Thats like me finding out your bank account info and knowing how to hack into your account and telling everyone else how to do the same to others.

Is it my fault you got ripped off at the most, you get half of your money back from this scam?

Thats how I feel when I go to trade my game in after people decide to spread garbage around the internet knowing what people are going to do with it once its released.

But I guess its cool to open pandora's box every year just because!

Another thing, please explain to everyone whats the difference between, SIM and Competition players, since you are the ANIT-Cheat for madden, or do you use these same tactics when you compete?

The OS world wants to know how is it any different from the way we are playing now!

# 43 Smoke6 @ 05/02/12 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzz
See once again you want us to conform to you, and threaten with violence yet again. It's people like you that breed people like Hitler and set them out into the world[No Offense to the jews, and people that suffered because of him]
When did I threaten someone on here?

We conformed to you guys for the longest, we stayed our ground as long as we could. And then you compare me to Hitler when you guys are the ones killing YOUR OWN COMPETITION by coming up with these cheats and gimmicks that dont resemble one iota of football!

But keep ignoring what this is all about and trying to blame everything on me, the ball is in your court! You came at me I replied and the best you can do is call me Hitler and say I threatened someone on here? LOL

Pure gold, your comebacks are just as weak as the gamplay you guys come up with!

The fact is that most of this issues wouldnt be that severe to use if it wasnt for the way you guys go about playing this game. I sure as heck wouldnt be griping about most of the stuff I gripe about except for features to add to the game that should be there. Ask anyone here or any site I post on, these issues dont arise like this until you guys exploit them to your advantage!

What now?

# 44 WFColonel56 @ 05/02/12 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
When you go looking for dirt, you get dirty. Thats like me finding out your bank account info and knowing how to hack into your account and telling everyone else how to do the same to others.

Is it my fault you got ripped off at the most, you get half of your money back from this scam?

Thats how I feel when I go to trade my game in after people decide to spread garbage around the internet knowing what people are going to do with it once its released.

But I guess its cool to open pandora's box every year just because!
He sends the stuff he finds to EA.....After that its out of his hands. If he found it that quick how long do you think it would be before another person who isnt as compassionate finds it and uses it for personal gain? After its sent to EA its up to them to fix it, if they dont then you cant fault anybody but them. They were notified and didnt fix the issue

Just like when EA was notified about curl flat zones not playing correctly WEEK 1 and they didnt fix it, not even in the patch

Just like when they were notified that curl routes are 100% completions vs man coverage WEEK 1 and they did nothing, not even in the patch

Just like when people on here talk about rush angles and ETC....Its not the players fault if EA is notified of the issue and nothing gets done.
=======================
======================
========================
=========================

And smoke I would gladly debate you or anybody else on any aspect of madden that you want to talk about seeing as I have played football for the last 11 years of my life, not only that I own over 100 nfl,ncaa,highschool playbooks that I read on a regular basis, visit coachhuey.com on a monthly basis, read smartfootball.com and coachhoover.com, blizology, and many other fb blogs on regular basis to improve my knowledge about football and to improve my madden game.

nanos, overloads, protections,route combos, money plays, plays that work that from an x's and o's aspect shouldnt work and the reasoning behind it......what ya wanna talk about. I can talk about it ALL INTELLIGENTLY

And I can also talk about the relationship between X's and O's in regards to the madden franchise seeing how I have owned every madden (except for 05) since madden 03. There is literally no topic that I am not OVERLY qualified to cover.

its also quite ironic that you say ppl from TGL cant adjust when YOU groan and moan from a blitz that clearly sends 4 defenders against 3 blockers. What do you think is going to happen when the offense sends 5 receivers in route?

=========
===============
========
If you got such an issue with what is posted on TGL then you are more than welcome to not come back..

But its quite ironic that you come to TGL to get tips and insight and then badmouth TGL to another forum.

# 45 sgibs7 @ 05/02/12 08:32 PM
my man colonel - how ya been man?

# 46 WFColonel56 @ 05/02/12 08:34 PM
good gibs, which we could have met on here under better terms

just a lil bit heated right now lol

# 47 sgibs7 @ 05/02/12 08:37 PM
haha i can see that - im trying to catch up with whats going on in this thread

# 48 Smoke6 @ 05/02/12 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFColonel56
He sends the stuff he finds to EA.....After that its out of his hands. If he found it that quick how long do you think it would be before another person who isnt as compassionate finds it and uses it for personal gain? After its sent to EA its up to them to fix it, if they dont then you cant fault anybody but them. They were notified and didnt fix the issue

Just like when EA was notified about curl flat zones not playing correctly WEEK 1 and they didnt fix it, not even in the patch

Just like when they were notified that curl routes are 100% completions vs man coverage WEEK 1 and they did nothing, not even in the patch

Just like when people on here talk about rush angles and ETC....Its not the players fault if EA is notified of the issue and nothing gets done.
=======================
======================
========================
=========================

And smoke I would gladly debate you or anybody else on any aspect of madden that you want to talk about seeing as I have played football for the last 11 years of my life, not only that I own over 100 nfl,ncaa,highschool playbooks that I read on a regular basis, visit coachhuey.com on a monthly basis, read smartfootball.com and coachhoover.com, blizology, and many other fb blogs on regular basis to improve my knowledge about football and to improve my madden game.

nanos, overloads, protections,route combos, money plays, plays that work that from an x's and o's aspect shouldnt work and the reasoning behind it......what ya wanna talk about. I can talk about it ALL INTELLIGENTLY

And I can also talk about the relationship between X's and O's in regards to the madden franchise seeing how I have owned every madden (except for 05) since madden 03. There is literally no topic that I am not OVERLY qualified to cover.

its also quite ironic that you say ppl from TGL cant adjust when YOU groan and moan from a blitz that clearly sends 4 defenders against 3 blockers. What do you think is going to happen when the offense sends 5 receivers in route?

=========
===============
========
If you got such an issue with what is posted on TGL then you are more than welcome to not come back..

But its quite ironic that you come to TGL to get tips and insight and then badmouth TGL to another forum.
First off, I have played football for well over 11 years, I am in the huddle and their when we have drawn up play to works as the coaches seen fit. There is no way on earth you can run "1 defensive play" the entire game and dominate with no regards to the personnel thats being thrown at you!

Thats the issue with a 4 man rush or a 3 man rush as it nets the same gimmicky results time after time.

Secondly I bad mouths TGL even when I am there so dont come act like im some 2 faced poster and dont know what im doing or talking about.

3rd, im glad the bunch of you are here and backing each other up to your tasteless gameplay that most here dont even bother with playing online!

Im real, we all see the gimmicks you guys use and exploit the same route and plays to your advantage and then act like its supposed to be accepted. Its not and because EA never responded or did anything when you guys sent them these issues just solidifies the fact that it might just be a losing battle.

You guys have a bunch of followers and many are following because they are tired of losing to guys like you online. If you cared soo much about X's and O's or this game, then I would have never posted anything in regards to glitches I have found in the game even if EA decided not to patch it up.

Why did you feel to let the cat out of the bag?

Were you mad because you figured they'd ignored you so you go and mock them by telling everyone "hey look here these are the glitches and MONEY plays I stumbled upon"?

I mean keep it real, we have been fighting this battle for over a decade man and have been progressing in baby steps only to have that progression stripped from us because you mad or someone was to weak at playing defense so they decided to cheat instead and not give a damn.

Whatever the reason may be, its killing the game, but none of you guys go over to the SF or Tekken tournaments and pull those stunts. Know why? You butt would be out of every competition once people found out thats how you get down.

But its just cool to do for a game like madden or whatnot right?

I have no respect for anyone who stands by cheating or glitching people especially when you cant even stand it being done in the real life sport.

So if you wanna go toe to toe with me on whats wrong or right with this game, then bring it!

# 49 roadman @ 05/02/12 08:48 PM
Which isn't really on topic recently.

This is like deju vu a few years.

Same websites, different year.

Let's just let it go as I'm sure all of us have one thing in common, having Madden as realistic as you see on Sunday.

If that isn't the goal, then I don't know what to say.

# 50 ClevelandFan @ 05/02/12 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
3rd, im glad the bunch of you are here and backing each other up to your tasteless gameplay that most here dont even bother with playing online!
For the record, I haven't played Madden in 5 years, and I didn't play it like tourney players do.

But you're still a ****** and shouldn't give a **** how people play the game.

# 51 WFColonel56 @ 05/02/12 08:52 PM
smoke make a new thread with your post and I will gladly reply

# 52 Smoke6 @ 05/02/12 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandFan
For the record, I haven't played Madden in 5 years, and I didn't play it like tourney players do.

But you're still a ****** and shouldn't give a **** how people play the game.
Please elaborate for me as to my main features of playing madden are ONLINE PLAY and ONLINE FRANCHISE.

If you dont care about how people play in any of the above modes, then this debate would be non existent and every complaint thread would be null and void due to the fact that we just dont care about how anyone should play the game.

You made no sense whatsoever!

And WF, no need to messy up the boards, I just dont understand how one with soo much knowledge of the sport could condone this type of gameplay that helps degrade the game even more than it already is.

Running animations,

Passing trajectories,

blocking,

BLitzes and schemes,

In online play, all these issues boil down to shady gameplay being the factor that opens up the eyes of players like me and see the flaw right then and there as its being abused.

You guys keep thinking we dont know an overload blitz from a nano being set up. But when you slowly replay what just happened, its clear you are just exploiting the AI until your opponent catches on.

For example the Shake glitch, you may know how to effectively counter such garbage, but the avg "i just got home from work, shut up woman get my beer" joe, will basically just give up playing and coming to a site like this ranting or just not caring to play anymore. But its still a glitch and a pathetic one at that.

But show me a team, that sways its LB core back and forth and gets a speed burst the moment the ball is hiked when the personnel is clearly out matched from Olinemen to the 1 NT and LBs you have rushing in. LBs stunt at the line, but this shake is no stunt at all.

How about the B-lines with the safety right thru the LOS when the ball is snapped by a manual controlled player?

There really is no slide protection on run plays in madden to counter that, you just have to try and time the man coming thru or audible to a pass in which he will know is coming, but either way, for most of us here, its lose lose.

But lets not ingore the main question I posed earlier.

Elaborate on whats the difference in your guys way of playing from that of a SIM players way of playing. Or maybe you guys should lobby for an XFL version of football so you can do as you please as the masses already know what to expect and cant complain about it at all.

# 53 ClevelandFan @ 05/02/12 09:09 PM
If you want to play sim, then setup a online franchise with sim players only.

Simple. Now STFU

# 54 themaddenlab @ 05/02/12 09:19 PM
TGL is not a glitch site, it is a strategy site for virtual football gamers. There are plenty of glitch sites out there if that's what you are looking for. We moved away from that stigma years ago. Do some forum members still look for exploits? Sure. Are we looking to exploit game glitches and ruin online games, leagues, tournaments, etc? No. We report game changing issues.

# 55 sgibs7 @ 05/02/12 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
That wouldn't solve the issue of there not being a venue where people that play "sim" want to compete for cash and prizes though. That's the point I think Smoke is trying to make, that the tourney scene has become mainly about glitches and exploits without a representation for those that enjoy monetary/prize based competition but want more realistic NFL game play rules and enforcement.

I agree.
thats not what the tournament scene is about at all. at all major tournaments all glitches are banned.

i play madden at a high level and there is a very sound scheme behind what I do.

just as the sim crowd doesnt get credit from people for how they view and want the game - tournament players shouldnt be branded as being one type of player.

i really only think that there is one kind of madden player and that is a madden player.

# 56 ClevelandFan @ 05/02/12 09:31 PM
When money is on the line, people are going to do whatever it takes to win, period. They aren't going to hold themselves back so they can be considered "sim" and feel good about themselves for doing so.

# 57 johnnyg713 @ 05/02/12 09:31 PM
if you aint cheatin, you aint tryin

# 58 Smoke6 @ 05/02/12 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaddenlab
TGL is not a glitch site, it is a strategy site for virtual football gamers. There are plenty of glitch sites out there if that's what you are looking for. We moved away from that stigma years ago. Do some forum members still look for exploits? Sure. Are we looking to exploit game glitches and ruin online games, leagues, tournaments, etc? No. We report game changing issues.
REALLY? Because here at OS, I see others helping people with football tactics, I dont see threads or posts related to cheating or learning how to cheat. Stuff like that gets removed from here.

You wanna kill off the SIM v freestyle terms, then answer the question i posed twice now.

As for you cleveland,

Why is it that WE always have to go and find a SIM CLUB to join? Do you run madden? I dont and I dont think I do either, but they're are more disgruntled gamers that jumped ship until it gets right then there are players like you.

Why cant I just come home and enjoy a pick up game in the play now section for some variety when none of my SIM members are available to play?

There's a reason people have been asking to bring back fair play to madden online, and I can honestly say I would even play more and frequent these boards with less complaints.

From posting here lately I have met alot of guys who got turned off from just 1 bad experience with guys like you and never touched online again. Thats just sad and it speaks volumes for how people feel and deal with that sort of gameplay.

Big F, VG locked it down, I was a part of that scene before it was even VG and even gave constructive criticism on making it a clean place to play. But they chose to get that money and thats what they're doing regardless of the money they lose for each SIM player that leaves or doesnt join, the money is enticing enough to make people want to cheat and glitch.

I couldnt do it, and I had an impressive record even dealing with all the drama and shady gameplay. But its not worth the headache sitting thru a game that truly pre determined because my opponent is too lazy to lab a legit scheme but instead goes and labs someone elses cheesy scheme and gimmicks in order to get some money.

Just morally wrong, I dont and never liked cheating people out of anything especially money. Thats some desperate stuff!

# 59 ClevelandFan @ 05/02/12 09:41 PM
As long as exploits/glitches are there, they will be abused. If you can't get over that, then you should stop playing.

# 60 Smoke6 @ 05/02/12 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandFan
When money is on the line, people are going to do whatever it takes to win, period. They aren't going to hold themselves back so they can be considered "sim" and feel good about themselves for doing so.

Thats good to know, and its funny how everything you say and feel is exactly what the freestyle scene as always been about, but at the same time you are going up against Gibs and TGL as they are saying the exact opposite and I still dont know what the difference is between the SIM and Freestyle!

This is a headache in itself!

We a have a used to be freestyle play (cleveland) and 3-4 other freestyle players in here saying the opposite of what you say. But I guarantee you go to virgin and check the records and feedback of any of them and the members who attended the recent NY event, most of their feedback will tell you how they play and get down.

They will say exactly what cleveland says!

Guys that have cheated and lost to me, left me bad feedback and detailing what they did to but saying that I did it to them. I couldnt take it from that point on, that was just some plain out BS coming from a community of guys whose site thrived on MC winners who played this way to get their payday.

Now there here saying its not like that anymore, WOW!

I bet you any money or just for crap and giggles, that this last VG tourney winner cheated or glitched, whatever you want to call it. If not then what rules were there GIBS as there were no rules at all to enter or qualify for these events?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.