Home
SSX News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Inspired by SSX Tricky, Mt. Eddie adds a unique, nostalgic and fun gameplay experience to SSX, bringing back such fan-requested favorites as fireworks, terrain parks, grindable billboards and full loops for players to shred. In addition, Mt. Eddie offers an incredible visual environment to drop into as the visages of fan-favourite SSX characters are carved into the mountain in a tribute to Mount Rushmore.

The SSX Mt. Eddie & Classic Characters DLC pack is available now for $7.99 or 640 Microsoft points and includes:
  • Mt. Eddie - a TRICKY inspired, ultra-long mountain, features 9 new Race & Trick drops
  • 7 retro SSX characters from SSX 3 and Tricky - Elise, Mac, Zoe, Kaori, Psymon, Moby, and Eddie
  • 3 classic music tracks - "Top Bomb", "Gin and Sin" and "Darkpath" by John Morgan

Have you tried it yet? Let us know your thoughts.

Game: SSXReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 4 - View All
SSX Videos
Member Comments
# 1 davis420 @ 05/01/12 08:23 PM
So far, so good! I'm glad they released something extra for this game.

# 2 Blzer @ 05/02/12 01:03 AM
Yup! I went down the mountain a lot tonight. It's massive (over five minutes worth of a run from the top) and has a lot of awesome drops. Though the top half of the mountain is significantly better than the bottom half IMO. Also, every run down the mountain is a nighttime run, in case you were looking for some sunshine at this place.

Great to have Eddie back though! I wish there was more voice-over work with these guys like the days of SSX Tricky, but it's still classic looking enough to take me back! Well worth the $7.99!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.