Home
News Post

Be sure to check out the Dynasty webcast ongoing this afternoon on the EA Sports website. And be sure to check out our full coverage of the webcast immediately following with rapid reaction from our writers!

Quote:
Tune in to our live NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Webcast on Monday, May 7th at 2pm ET to find out what's new from a dynasty perspective in this year's game! www.easports.com/ncaa-football

FILL IN THE BLANK: The ONE dynasty addition that I'm hoping for more than any other is ______!

Member Comments
# 1 IronVictory @ 05/07/12 08:22 AM
The ability to delete a conference.

I want about 10-12 other things, but I'd say conference control is #1 because of how the landscape is changing in college football. This is our only chance of making dynasty realistic for this year.

# 2 Noles4ever @ 05/07/12 08:33 AM
For online dynasty

- More then 12 member leagues.

and pretty much anything that has been said in other threads on this topic.

# 3 blkrptnt819 @ 05/07/12 08:35 AM
Create a formation if they are putting cpb with dynasty. If not a in depth scouting feature that see tendencies in all situations and practice against the top ten in that situation.

# 4 LambertandHam @ 05/07/12 08:36 AM
It's fluff, but I'd like to see College Gameday.

# 5 CM Hooe @ 05/07/12 08:40 AM
My top expectation is that the online features actually work as advertised.

My top hope for dynasty and online dynasty is a more fair gameplay mechanic with regard to recruiting, specifically with regard to pitch grades. There are too many pitch grades that the user has no impact on and can never change (or worse, the grades change randomly), which makes the off-the-field gameplay entirely imbalanced which isn't fun in a multiplayer setting.

Alternatively, the ability to edit these grades for our school of choice on-the-fly (only the commissioner would be allowed this in online dynasty) would be good too.

# 6 Pezell04x @ 05/07/12 09:35 AM
This will be the deciding factor to if I keep my pre-order or not.

# 7 Broncos86 @ 05/07/12 09:50 AM
Things I know we'll be getting (via Game Informer):

-Scouting. It's a separate pool of resources that we use to scout a player.

- How School Ratings are formed: Things like "TV Exposure" and the like are now calculated more often (weekly, I think?) as opposed to yearly.

Things I want:

- Expanded rosters
- Conferences that offer invitations.
- A re-tuned recruiting process. Hopefully this new scouting feature helps.

# 8 blkrptnt819 @ 05/07/12 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Things I know we'll be getting (via Game Informer):

-Scouting. It's a separate pool of resources that we use to scout a player.

- How School Ratings are formed: Things like "TV Exposure" and the like are now calculated more often (weekly, I think?) as opposed to yearly.

Things I want:

- Expanded rosters
- Conferences that offer invitations.
- A re-tuned recruiting process. Hopefully this new scouting feature helps.
Link? I wanna read over this.

# 9 Broncos86 @ 05/07/12 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Link? I wanna read over this.
The article was in the printed Game Informer. Thus, I have no link. Feel free to buy a copy from Gamestop and read it. There isn't much said we don't already know, but the article was allowed a small teaser of what's to come in dynasty.

# 10 TyghtWork @ 05/07/12 10:26 AM
AD mode online/offline dynasty

# 11 pokoc5 @ 05/07/12 10:41 AM
I desperately want a recruit editor, like the draft class editor in the NBA 2k series. It would add so much more life into dynasty mode if you didn't have a cap on how many players you could make into their real-life counterparts

# 12 greatness33 @ 05/07/12 10:46 AM
All i want is for CC is change in the aspects of DC and OC, and how your head coach has to pretty much retire for him to step down and for you to take over when your a OC or DC

# 13 volstopfan14 @ 05/07/12 11:34 AM
Top 3 things I want to see today
1. Improved/dynamic recruiting.
2. Improved coaching carousel. Better hire/fire logic and ratings.
3. Expanded rosters

Bonus: I'd love to see the ability to delete a conference, but I would really be shocked if that is in.

# 14 Noles4ever @ 05/07/12 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokoc5
I desperately want a recruit editor, like the draft class editor in the NBA 2k series. It would add so much more life into dynasty mode if you didn't have a cap on how many players you could make into their real-life counterparts
could u image what guys on this forum and other forums would be able to do with recruit editor. It would be one hell of a option.

# 15 blkrptnt819 @ 05/07/12 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatness33
All i want is for CC is change in the aspects of DC and OC, and how your head coach has to pretty much retire for him to step down and for you to take over when your a OC or DC
How many times do they just fire successful head coaches to install the OC or DC? They usually have to step down or am I not grasping the situation.

# 16 HuskerFan @ 05/07/12 11:53 AM
Anyone know if the new FBS schools (UMASS, UTSA, Texas St, South Alabama) will be in this years game?

# 17 theharbinater @ 05/07/12 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerFan
Anyone know if the new FBS schools (UMASS, UTSA, Texas St, South Alabama) will be in this years game?
not 100%, but i'm fairly certain i read that all except south alabama will be in. something about them not getting the final ok for south alabama in time to get them in.

# 18 bigbob @ 05/07/12 12:08 PM
Basically an overhaul of the Custom Conferences.

I know it's a new feature, but there are a bunch of things with it that I would like to see.

Ability to delete, merge or create all new conferences with the added ability to be able to add extra schools without having to replace another. Even if they only gave us 20 spots to work with, that would be great.

I know Division 1-AA will never come back, at least not for this Gen, but I'd love to be able to have that in and have the ability to negotiate with schools to bring them up to Division 1-A. Of course, they would have to be within the rules (stadium, attendance etc). That's where the ability to upgrade your stadium would be a nice addition as well.

I want too much from EA.

# 19 Cobra of 1999 @ 05/07/12 12:08 PM
spring game, discipline, maybe a highschool allstar game, and DEFINATELY pride stickers for teambuilder please!

# 20 Vaporub83 @ 05/07/12 12:11 PM
I thought none of them were in because they couldn't get USA certification.

« Previous1234567892728Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.