Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots, right here.

NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 StL_RamZ @ 05/07/12 03:53 PM
Looks amazing!!!!

# 2 ajaxab @ 05/07/12 03:53 PM
These real time updates are crying out for highlights, but it looks like they still won't make an appearance. I hope I'm wrong about only the score appearing from games going on at the same time, but it doesn't look like highlights have found their way in just yet.

# 3 I3RIS3H @ 05/07/12 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou852
Are you really bitching about that? Did you ever think maybe there isnt enough room for it? It would take up alot of space. One reason i think dynasty should be on a stand alone disk
Not trying to compare any games here, but NFL 2k5 had highlights, no room for excuses when a game made 7 or 8 years had enough room compared to now.
Not bitching about anything and am very excited that we have in-game updates, just pointing that out.

# 4 BaylorFan @ 05/07/12 04:21 PM
I like the improvements and new additions so far. Of course there could always be more, but IF everything they say is in the game is functioning correctly on July 10th this game will be solid.

# 5 DorianDonP @ 05/07/12 04:26 PM
Still looks like it's way too many high ranking prestige coaches. That hinders coaching carousel.

Wish they had coach ratings.

# 6 illwill10 @ 05/07/12 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
Still looks like it's way too many high ranking prestige coaches. That hinders coaching carousel.

Wish they had coach ratings.
That is something I was hoping was in.It could affect so much.
It was something that I thought if anything would be added this would be it.
But I am still more than okay with Dynasty

# 7 bonannogiovanni @ 05/07/12 04:38 PM
Wow those game breaker updates are addicting. Of course there won't be highlights (but it's a must for next gen), but that's enough for me this year, considering there's also a score ticker a la The Show.

# 8 superblaine @ 05/07/12 04:53 PM
In the dynasty screenshots, it looks like the Washington home jerseys still havent been updated...

# 9 TreyIM2 @ 05/07/12 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3RIS3H
Not trying to compare any games here, but NFL 2k5 had highlights, no room for excuses when a game made 7 or 8 years had enough room compared to now.
Not bitching about anything and am very excited that we have in-game updates, just pointing that out.
I'll continue to say this - Different game engines. Kinda apples and oranges of a comparison, in that regard. It's already been spoken on many changes to the game would 'break' the game and before now, they didn't have enough staff, time and resources to fix many legacy issues. Well, they have em now so things look like they're getting better.

Other than that, I like the game breakers addition as well as some of the animations in the vid. I'm really trying not to buy another NCAA....I hope.

# 10 Fredonia @ 05/07/12 04:55 PM
Well, I just put my Amazon pre-order in...

# 11 ngw411 @ 05/07/12 05:00 PM
I have 2 problems with some of the screenshots

1.Why is it raining and sunny
2.Why does it still have alabama's old uniforms, their jerseys are pro combat now

# 12 DickDalewood @ 05/07/12 05:02 PM
Hell yah

# 13 kingkilla56 @ 05/07/12 05:05 PM
Im pretty underwhelmed right now to be honest.

# 14 davis420 @ 05/07/12 05:14 PM
I'm ready, this looks really good. Maybe we will have a great set of football games this year!

# 15 ajaxab @ 05/07/12 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou852
Are you really bitching about that? Did you ever think maybe there isnt enough room for it? It would take up alot of space. One reason i think dynasty should be on a stand alone disk
Not complaining, just making an observation. In the grand scheme of things, real time highlights are a small feature that seems like it is sitting right there for EA to take advantage of, but for whatever reason, they decide to just pop up a somewhat anti-climactic score instead (at least it appears that way). It seems, emphasis on seems, that EA is going halfway on something that they could go all the way on. I would rather they take out a real time score update and devote their energy to other more important things if it's going to be something half-baked. Like I3RIS3H above, I appreciate the updates and am not complaining. But why not push things a bit further to better what 2K did almost a decade ago?

# 16 Jakeness23 @ 05/07/12 05:35 PM
I'm so freaking pumped for both of these games this year. First time I've been able to say that in a looonnng time...

# 17 Goodolboi55 @ 05/07/12 05:37 PM
What the hell no new equipment that just pisses me off' the game obviously not about equipment but still I like to see some new helmets.

# 18 capn_razzamataz @ 05/07/12 05:41 PM
Originally posted this in the webcast thread but it fits better here:

I know this has nothing to do with Dynasty, but...

I see in the trailer and screens OS posted today that the socks are still defaulted at low. Why is this? Is this not what our founding fathers fought for?

Lest we forget Patrick Henry's famous quote from the Virginia Convention:
Quote:
Give me default medium stockings or give me death!
Or how about what George Washington says in a letter to Benjamin Harrison:
Quote:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of medium length stockings, who see and who will pursue the advantages of added warmth and comfort, may achieve almost anything.
Guys, EA is blatantly disregarding our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS to default medium socks. As our greatest founding father, The Dude, so eloquently stated:
Quote:
This aggression will not stand, man!
We must start a sock revolution! Perhaps at least ODogg will join. We ALL remember those lost in the Dread-ful war of 2011. Who's with me?!?

# 19 BenGerman @ 05/07/12 05:42 PM
I've always been aware of the fact that I'm going to buy the game this year. But the Studio Updates are something I wouldn't have been able to stay away from even if I had planned on not buying it.

Also, the Mock Draft stuff is huge for me. I always hated how you would send off a senior and not even know if they were going to be drafted. The rest of the stuff I probably could have gone without (Assuming ratings still don't matter much, I have never been able to get into recruiting and probably still won't), but they'll be nice additions for a Dynasty mode that was stale outside of Coaching Carousel.

# 20 sparkdawg777 @ 05/07/12 06:13 PM
I'm not going to lie everything I saw today looks really cool, especially the updates. BUT I am still a little disappointed that this is it, I was really hoping to see improvements on the coaching carousel BUT again I am still very impressed with what the devs have done this year. I also think they are setting up for the future because I would think eventually there will be highlights added to the updates in future games and maybe a visual presentation of the booth like Madden is doing this year, that looks really cool.

Still wanted to see coach ratings this year.

Oh yeh, great decision to get rid of the random pitches in recruiting. The recruiting updates look very promising.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.