Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

The image shows the Nike Pro Combat downloadable uniforms for Army, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Michigan State and Georgia.

A better resolution of the image can be seen, right here.

These are only available, by pre-ordering through Amazon.Thanks The Gaming Tailgate!

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 J-Unit40 @ 05/10/12 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG89
In my opinion they should have gone with more black like these:

it may be bias, but I think those jerseys are one of the coolest ever
UGA still got whooped when they wore the black jersey....

# 22 MSchneider84 @ 05/10/12 05:55 PM
The colors look terrible. They are dull and washed out.

# 23 OPDriver @ 05/10/12 07:23 PM
Sorry if its been asked already. But....does anyone know if UK will have their pro combat unis in NCAA 13?

# 24 Sparkles @ 05/10/12 07:32 PM
Can someone please help me out? I just preordered off amazon and im not a primetime member or anything and did the release day shipping. Do i have to be a primetime member to get these unis or will the code be sent to my email no matter what your account is? THANKS IN ADVANCE

# 25 OPDriver @ 05/10/12 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
Can someone please help me out? I just preordered off amazon and im not a primetime member or anything and did the release day shipping. Do i have to be a primetime member to get these unis or will the code be sent to my email no matter what your account is? THANKS IN ADVANCE
It doesn't matter what account you have. You get the promo code no matter what your account status is. Im just a regular account and have gotten every promo they have offered for many games in the past. No worries.

# 26 Sparkles @ 05/10/12 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPDriver
It doesn't matter what account you have. You get the promo code no matter what your account status is. Im just a regular account and have gotten every promo they have offered for many games in the past. No worries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Should be sent to your email sometime around release if that's the way there doing it this year, and no you don't have to be a prime member...
Thank you so much guys

# 27 Fredonia @ 05/10/12 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTURB0WEENIE
brooklyn! what's IIRC?

So confused.
Brooklyn??? Huh???

IIRC means, "If I recall correctly."

# 28 TrapStar215 @ 05/10/12 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
That horse**** of only getting certain things from pre ordering at different places is so lame. I would never pre order a game at amazon and wait 2 days later when I can just NOT pre order it and walk in day one and pick it up.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?g2mamb
Did you even read what they said? You get the game that day! So what are you talking about?

# 29 TrapStar215 @ 05/10/12 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPDriver
Sorry if its been asked already. But....does anyone know if UK will have their pro combat unis in NCAA 13?
They don't have PC, those are just their new uniforms.

# 30 WeFireThoseCannons @ 05/11/12 12:22 AM
Mich St looked way way better in real life. I also hope they have Navy PC those were sick.

# 31 TastyRambo @ 05/11/12 11:59 AM
I ordered the game on amazon as well, and I wouldn't be surprised to receive the game a day or two early. I say this because I did the same thing with preordering star wars the old republic and received it like 3 or 4 days before launch.

# 32 thareezen @ 05/11/12 04:09 PM
makes no sense that u have to get the game from amazon in order to get to these unis.

# 33 tyman21 @ 05/11/12 04:59 PM
Does anyone know if Maryland's pride uniforms will be in the game? Those might be kind of hard to make...

# 34 TrapStar215 @ 05/11/12 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyman21
Does anyone know if Maryland's pride uniforms will be in the game? Those might be kind of hard to make...
Did you watch or look at any of the pictures?

# 35 Elgin2311 @ 05/12/12 05:32 PM
All the uniforms should be included plain and simple. If someone wants to pay full retail for the game, the whole game should come with no strings. People act like EA is doing us a favor. Their job is to stay up to date with the world of college football, dont act like its some special feature. What if I got beef with Amazon, or dont have the means to order from the internet, or what if I cant be within 25 feet of a computer because it would ve a violation of my parole (haha). Just stop the hype its a jersey.

# 36 KushNstien @ 05/12/12 07:27 PM
this is a great deal, you save $15 get it on the release day,and some pro combats. what more can you ask for. id rather choose this than going to ****ty gamestop and getting it

# 37 SuperNoVa27 @ 05/13/12 03:52 PM
Some people don't use Amazon or other internet pre-order systems. Now, I am no fan of offering the jerseys as pre-order options at all but if they were going to do it, I think Gamestop should be the only chain they do it with. Simply because it is a convenience to most of the customers. Even if you "hate" Gamestop. It isn't that hard to get in there for 10 minutes tops pre-order your game and get out.

Still, I think the jerseys should simply be in the game.

# 38 LionsFanNJ @ 05/13/12 03:59 PM
You realize gamestop has a pre order bonus as well right.

# 39 Pokes404 @ 05/13/12 06:37 PM
So, does that mean that OSU fans won't have access to any of the gray uniform pieces if they don't preorder from Amazon, or does it just mean they won't be able to use all three gray pieces at once? Because if it's the former, that's going to make a number of my friends upset.

I don't much care since I'm skipping the game, but still, I'm confused as to what that screen shot is supposed to mean.

# 40 Pezell04x @ 05/13/12 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyman21
They are in the game. They showed a picture of it earlier this month (or late April)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.