Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

We have just posted a few more NCAA Football 13 screenshots.

NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 huntt26 @ 05/14/12 12:02 PM
It looks like the LSU #49 and the Auburn player are dancing - the Auburn guy even has his hands on #49's hips!! haha

It's like a middle school slow dance

# 2 johnnyg713 @ 05/14/12 12:37 PM
football size corrected!!!!!?????

# 3 m1ke_nyc @ 05/14/12 12:41 PM
Football does look smaller.

# 4 khaliib @ 05/14/12 01:10 PM
Why does the game look so faded/washed-out color wise vs Madden?

Madden's colors (uni's esp) pop on these 1080p tv's.
What's the point of HDR Lighting if the faded look is in affect again?

Also hope they've made knee-braces the standard for OL.

Nothing worse than being forced to manually edit so the OL don't look odd with some having, some not.

Still pumping the ankle socks for most I see!!!

# 5 COACH WEBB @ 05/14/12 01:37 PM
Same dern cleats from 2011. SMH. Player models don't look good at all and they really need to work on the sleeves of the jerseys.

# 6 COACH WEBB @ 05/14/12 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Why does the game look so faded/washed-out color wise vs Madden?

Madden's colors (uni's esp) pop on these 1080p tv's.
What's the point of HDR Lighting if the faded look is in affect again?

Also hope they've made knee-braces the standard for OL.

Nothing worse than being forced to manually edit so the OL don't look odd with some having, some not.

Still pumping the ankle socks for most I see!!!
Right, ankles socks are just pathetic man. Still have those plain gray gloves as well.

# 7 splff3000 @ 05/14/12 02:08 PM
Please forgive me because I'm not trying to troll or anything. I just am curious as to why yall like looking at screenshots of the game. For the last few years, the screenshots have been absolutely beautiful (to me at least), but when you're actually playing the game (a) the game doesn't look as good in motion and (b) the gameplay doesn't match the beauty of the pics. It seems to me that showing the pics are pretty useless cause they resemble nothing what the game is like when you're actually playing it. Now I'm not saying the game is horrible. It's good enough that I buy it every year, but I just don't understand why people like these screenshots so much because the game is nothing like that when you're actually playing. Anyway, like I said before, I'm not trying to troll. I'm just asking a question because I'm curious about this.

# 8 cdk10 @ 05/14/12 02:11 PM
Damn, there goes the hope that they added Addias and UA gloves.

# 9 unc_kobw @ 05/14/12 02:17 PM
Kinda looks like an actual pocket in the LSU-Auburn game. Maybe the O-line/D-line play has changed some. I doubt it though.

# 10 DorianDonP @ 05/14/12 04:07 PM
Colors are still washed out.

Alabamas colors are still wrong.

# 11 bpac55 @ 05/14/12 05:27 PM
Great, they gave Florida blue accented cleats again...They had this right forever with orange accents and last year they changed to blue for no reason at all. Sometimes I have no idea what their art department is thinking.

# 12 Cane305 @ 05/14/12 05:51 PM
Anyone know if they got the qb revo face mask in? The one that 99% of qb s are wearing these days??

# 13 SteboSSK @ 05/14/12 07:30 PM
The best thing EA could do for NCAA is use the Madden generic player models and colors. NCAA 10-13 looks almost identical.

# 14 PVarck31 @ 05/14/12 07:39 PM
I guess I'll be the first one to say something positive in this thread.

I like how the players without the ball didn't look like they were hunched over like in previous years.

# 15 BamBam_db @ 05/14/12 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane305
Anyone know if they got the qb revo face mask in? The one that 99% of qb s are wearing these days??
I really hope so. Im an equipment guy and it really confuses me as to why they dont have the most common face masks in game, for both Revo Speed and DNA.

Screen shots do not do justice to actual gameplay, so im sticking with the hope that OL/DL interaction is better.

Please EA just give me these two things, is that too much to ask??

# 16 CT Pitbull @ 05/14/12 08:39 PM
im gonna say this for the EA guys up in the cheap seats ... you all ready??...you got your listening ears on right now NCAA 13 dev team?? ok here we go......... GET RID OF THE ANKLE SOCKS PLEEAAASSEEEE !!??!!!!.... JUST DELETE THEM FROM THE DISK/GAME IF YOU HAVE TO!!! NOBODY WEARS THEM ANYMORE!!!! IT IS 2012....WTFREAK

# 17 sportzbro @ 05/14/12 08:41 PM
The football in the first pic looks normal, and in the FSU pic.

On the other hand, Bama's colors are not maroon, and no secondary colors/switched colors for cleats.

# 18 WipeOut464 @ 05/14/12 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
football size corrected!!!!!?????
Look at the Bama-UT pic. The ball is still huge.

# 19 MSchneider84 @ 05/14/12 09:24 PM
Colors, player models, and equipment all look so dated.

# 20 johnnyg713 @ 05/14/12 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut464
Look at the Bama-UT pic. The ball is still huge.
what about the other two?

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.