Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

We have just posted a few more NCAA Football 13 screenshots.

NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 WipeOut464 @ 05/15/12 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
what about the other two?
You're suggesting that EA undertook all the considerable effort to change the ball size (reworking the ball/player relationship in countless animations), made no mention of their efforts, and then released 2 unclear pictures and 1 that definitely shows the old miss-sized ball?

Seems unlikely.

Besides, we've been through this before.

# 22 mcmike9 @ 05/15/12 01:44 AM
Visually it appears nothing has been improved for this years game. which is most disappointing in the equipment aspect in my opinion. No new looking equipment. Same player models. Same huge football. Disappointed is an understatement

# 23 NDFan1029 @ 05/15/12 04:18 AM
Will EA ever give an explanation for why the colors are so washed out every year? Honestly, if you had told me these were screenshots from NCAA 10, I would have believed you. Nothing has changed; even the crowd looks identical. Colors for schools literally haven't been updated in at least 3 years.

# 24 HammerOfGod @ 05/15/12 04:36 AM
These visuals were OK three years ago. Time to pack it in EA. No amount of tweaks to the gameplay can make me play this trash this year.

# 25 kingsofthevalley @ 05/15/12 05:35 AM
Cant really make out any difference at the moment.

1. Thigh pads still look like they're melted into the players legs
2. Revolution facemasks MIGHT be fixed. I shall be disappointed if they aren't. They've been out of proportion for YEARS and I'm still patiently waiting.
3. Still no mouthpieces?

Artists are supposed to have exquisite attention to detail. How are the player models looks, accessories, and colors so bland then?

# 26 Goodolboi55 @ 05/15/12 07:30 AM
U know I really don't understand e.a anymore. Madden 12 had so much new equipment Nike Adidas under armor including xenith helmets big bens facemask and the revo robot without the bars now I don't think NCAA is a bad game but it is very dissapointing it's like a c*ck tease and it's overall very dissapointing

# 27 merchant1874 @ 05/15/12 08:38 AM
I cant honestly tell you enough how dissapointed I am that they havent updated the graphics at all.

I applaud better gameplay (if it works) and a new scouting system but what in the hell do they spend their time on? Is it that hard to allocate a couple of people to correct colours, facemasks, helmets and socks?

If you can spend time on making a wait for it....... new improved TICKER!!!! you can spend time correcting colours etc.

Ive said this in another games forum here. Uniforms, colours and Logos are PARAMOUNT to a teams identity and if you cant get that correct for an officially liscensed game then shame on you.

At least make it look like you are playing an improved/updated game.

# 28 DorianDonP @ 05/15/12 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
I cant honestly tell you enough how dissapointed I am that they havent updated the graphics at all.

I applaud better gameplay (if it works) and a new scouting system but what in the hell do they spend their time on? Is it that hard to allocate a couple of people to correct colours, facemasks, helmets and socks?

If you can spend time on making a wait for it....... new improved TICKER!!!! you can spend time correcting colours etc.

Ive said this in another games forum here. Uniforms, colours and Logos are PARAMOUNT to a teams identity and if you cant get that correct for an officially liscensed game then shame on you.

At least make it look like you are playing an improved/updated game.
Yeah, I get that maybe they are about maxed out as far as graphics go, but I find it hard to believe they are unable to improve the colors.

It's a shame when the defending national champion of the game you are replicating doesn't even have correct jersey colors.

# 29 Xero Theory 42 @ 05/15/12 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
It looks like the LSU #49 and the Auburn player are dancing - the Auburn guy even has his hands on #49's hips!! haha

It's like a middle school slow dance
i did not know that that's how offensive lineman block. oh wishing for OL/DL interaction in NCAA 14

# 30 blkrptnt819 @ 05/15/12 01:46 PM
I love that differences in people. I like how ppl have different focuses. I would love to have some of these guys on my development team. I NEVER notice equipment type things. I only notice that there was a lack of shoe choices. Aside from that the fact that the players run with no waist movement.

# 31 Cane305 @ 05/15/12 01:51 PM
Just boggles me how it seems madden always takes ideas from NCAA and puts them in madden on top of making their own improvements but NCAA never takes anything from madden....such as new player models and equipment!!

# 32 Playmakers @ 05/15/12 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osceola
Why, oh why do they keep releasing screenshots from NCAA 11?

You would assume they would release screenshots showing off some new equipment or something right? Absolutely nothing new in any of these...

If you told me this was last years game I would 100% believe you.

No new facemasks, no new gloves, ankle socks, no new arm bands, leg bands, no new colors/alt colors...etc, etc, etc.

$#^^#$&%($#)@#%$&%*$(#)%&%*($(#&!!@!@*(!!
what if they had all of that stuff up to date but the actual gameplay sucked on the field?

I'd rather they focus on gameplay because the graphics isn't a game killer IMO.

Not saying No new facemasks, no new gloves, ankle socks, no new arm bands, leg bands, no new colors/alt colors...etc, etc, etc. aren't important but for once i'd like EA to really step up the overall gameplay on the field 1st.

# 33 Cane305 @ 05/15/12 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
what if they had all of that stuff up to date but the actual gameplay sucked on the field?

Not saying No new facemasks, no new gloves, ankle socks, no new arm bands, leg bands, no new colors/alt colors...etc, etc, etc. aren't important but for once i'd like EA to really step up the overall gameplay on the field 1st.
I agree I'd much rather have solid gameplay and I'm excited for the new improvements but it's a let down that nothing has changed or improved in regards to equipment and player models....

# 34 blkrptnt819 @ 05/15/12 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osceola
Honestly they aren't that far apart in my opinion. Sure I would take gameplay over the look of the game/players but really it's one in the same. If the gameplay is awesome but the equipment is from 2004 it kills me, makes me hesitate on a purchase. In the same light if gameplay isn't great but everyone has up to date equipment and uniforms look awesome I'll hesitate just the same.

Basically give me some effort on both fronts. Gameplay improvements with equipment improvements.

Make sense?
If equipment takes away from you enjoying the game you need to stop researching equipment.

# 35 DorianDonP @ 05/15/12 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

Two separate departments.

Gameplay department focuses on gameplay.

Art department focuses on art stuff.

It should never be one or the other, not for a 60 dollar product.

# 36 CT Pitbull @ 05/15/12 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP

i wanna give this one a Double Thumbs Up ..i spend $120 dollars every year on EA football games i want a complete product and improvements across the board on BOTH GAMES...(not to mention another $60 this year on battlefield 3)......every year!! they owe me/us 2 great games this year

# 37 merchant1874 @ 05/16/12 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP

Couldnt have said it better myself. Why does it seem like it IS one or the other every year?
Surely a company with EA's rsources should be able to cover all bases and give us a game with enhancements across all aspects of the game. Im not talking complete overhauls but at least pay attention to getting team colours correct.
In the football market I have to blame lack of competition and complete laziness on EA's behalf. Why spend a lot of money each year when you dont have to, right?

As we enter the twilight of this generation I dont hold much hope for what remaining years we have for all of the sports games. I think from the steller sports games this GEN (The show and NBA2k) to the football games, they have pretty much reached their potential and we will keep seeing slight rehashes until the end (at least where NCAA and madden are concerned).
In my Opinion the football games have failed specatularly this GEN and sorry EA thats you. On the otherhand they have given us a decent hockey and a good soccer game (has competition) but we all crave a good football game. Its all we ask. Just good. And something that replicates what we see on a Saturay or Sunday.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.