Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Each broadcast booth view from each stadium in Madden NFL 13 will feature a different view with Jim Nantz and Phil Simms. Check out six new screenshots showing off a few of those views.

Madden NFL 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Dazraz @ 05/14/12 03:48 PM
Nice to see such attention to detail. EA could easily have used a generic stadium backdrop but the extra effort adds a level of realism that hopefully will be carried throughout the entire game.

# 2 gmitch23 @ 05/14/12 04:01 PM
Is it just me or is Phil Simms very unatural looking? I know its an early build but I really hope they do something different. Jim Nanz looks normal. Anyone else agree??

# 3 jpdavis82 @ 05/14/12 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmitch23
Is it just me or is Phil Simms very unatural looking? I know its an early build but I really hope they do something different. Jim Nanz looks normal. Anyone else agree??

# 4 Broncos86 @ 05/14/12 04:49 PM
Looks pretty damn good to me. First year iteration and they're already that sharp on it? Yes sir, I'll take it.

# 5 SageInfinite @ 05/14/12 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmitch23
I think it's because they haven't shown him speaking yet. It always cuts to players/coaches when he speaks.

# 6 statum71 @ 05/14/12 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Looks pretty damn good to me. First year iteration and they're already that sharp on it? Yes sir, I'll take it.
I'm with you.

# 7 mrmass413 @ 05/14/12 05:05 PM
They always wear the same suits are they ever gonna switch...lol

# 8 jmurphy31 @ 05/14/12 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
I agree. I think it looks pretty good. I am also glad it changes based on the stadium, instead of having them against a generic background.

For those who asked, I am guessing the outfits will be the same each game...Not a huge deal for me

# 9 tnixen @ 05/14/12 05:32 PM
Are this guys always going to wear the same shirts and ties?

Would be cool if they changed once every so often.

# 10 enice128 @ 05/14/12 05:41 PM
they could've changed their suits & ties, LOL!

# 11 jpdavis82 @ 05/14/12 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1D4ever
Now we see why they never did anything like this before Ea take it's first huge step in presentation in year, eons, many consoles and people complain about the suit they wear.
30 years ago people would be happy if two dots threw a "football" back and forth across the screen. 20 years ago people would be happy if they actually had jim nantz and phil simms in the game no matter how they looked. 10 years ago people would be happy if they even somewhat resembled the way they look in real life. Now it's do they have an actual wardrobe or just one outfit?

# 12 StL_RamZ @ 05/14/12 06:26 PM
phenomenal ( Jim Rome Voice )

# 13 suthrnthug @ 05/14/12 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
30 years ago people would be happy if two dots threw a "football" back and forth across the screen. 20 years ago people would be happy if they actually had jim nantz and phil simms in the game no matter how they looked. 10 years ago people would be happy if they even somewhat resembled the way they look in real life. Now it's do they have an actual wardrobe or just one outfit?
And there's nothing wrong with having high expectations. I think lot of the flack EA gets is because of the poor attention to detail. Just look at what EA had going on in the last gen consoles and what we are playing now(still no in-game saves). It matters and the consumer has the right to hold them accountable. Compared to the rest of their industry, they look lazy. That's just my two cents, carry on.

# 14 jbd345 @ 05/14/12 07:03 PM
LMAO at people complaining about the outfits. Oh well can't please everyone I guess.

# 15 Scott @ 05/14/12 07:31 PM
Very impressed with this so far...

# 16 blood9585 @ 05/14/12 07:32 PM
All we need is the outfit variety for it to be a life like as can be tho... i heard about the different stadium locations already for the booth. *which is an awesome touch

# 17 DeuceDouglas @ 05/14/12 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
LMAO at people complaining about the outfits. Oh well can't please everyone I guess.
Lol. I can already see the next gen complaints now.

"My biggest complaint. The players. They look TOO real."

"Come on EA. Everybody knows that the Rams turf is a blend of Pantone 355 and Pantone 3435 blades and NOT Pantone 349 and 3429. GET YOUR S*** TOGETHER EA!!"

# 18 vikingfan71608 @ 05/14/12 08:48 PM
This is off topic, but its my only way of possibly getting my question answered. Is there any way we can find out whether or not the Vikings will be playing at TCU stadium in Madden 13? Id really hope they add that.

# 19 Kaiser Wilhelm @ 05/14/12 08:52 PM
The real question is, will they look any older in my 30th year of Franchise?

# 20 mestevo @ 05/14/12 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingfan71608
This is off topic, but its my only way of possibly getting my question answered. Is there any way we can find out whether or not the Vikings will be playing at TCU stadium in Madden 13? Id really hope they add that.
At this point I'd be surprised if they did.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.