Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Creative Director Michael Young, just shared this Madden NFL 13 screenshot of Tim Tebow.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DeuceDouglas @ 05/22/12 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianski71
Graphics look nice, but what's up with the HUGE NFL logo on the jersey? Looks like they made the NFL logo the same size as the entire NFL Equipment shield on the old Reebok jerseys. If we're going for details here, they need to tone the size of that logo way down.
It does look a little big but it is pretty noticeable now that I look at it.

# 22 SageInfinite @ 05/22/12 11:57 PM
I like the fact that he's not all hunched over.

# 23 PGaither84 @ 05/23/12 12:01 AM
Again, I have to point out, those look like much more realistic sleeves that what we saw before!

# 24 FedExPope @ 05/23/12 12:24 AM
Wow its pretty crazy how much better the model looks in 13. The color is correct, lighting is good, and the pads are accurate. They've been doin some work in the gfx department for sure.

# 25 Super Glock @ 05/23/12 12:27 AM
Oh how I can't wait to use Timmy in M13. This screen shot is a thing of beauty. And he will be my starter for the NY Jets on 08-28-12. Sorry Sanchez, "The fix is in."

# 26 Reed1417 @ 05/23/12 12:27 AM
my man Tebow! that looks really good by the way.

# 27 N51_rob @ 05/23/12 12:59 AM
Can't deny that is a beautiful looking screen shot. It does beg the question. Did EA not make changes to the shoes. I know that in the build up to the new uniform unveil Nike released a bunch of shots of the new "team specific" cleats. Not a big deal, but just something I thought.

# 28 frankwyte81 @ 05/23/12 03:05 AM
Is this a new engine? Because this a major upgrade from Madden '12.

# 29 AussieChiefsFan @ 05/23/12 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershock9958
Let me be the first to point out that clearly Madden is moving away from realism cause Tebow doesn't throw the ball.
LOL!!!!!!!!!

# 30 JerzeyReign @ 05/23/12 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwyte81
Is this a new engine? Because this a major upgrade from Madden '12.
Probably not. Probably them perfecting the lighting system they introduced a couple years ago. Add that with 'the little details' and you have very happy campers.

# 31 kingsofthevalley @ 05/23/12 05:01 AM
Every year I always think that it cant look better but every year it always does lol. Now let me point out some things here. This is for the NCAA devs. Look at the thigh pads and notice how they pop out. You can actually notice the rise in the pad. Look at the helmet and notice that it AND the facemask are correctly proportioned.

This attentiion to detail needs to make its way into NCAA. At the moment it is NOT there.

# 32 CT Pitbull @ 05/23/12 05:41 AM
what i have noticed is in both this shot and the marshawn lynch shot the ball definitely looks to be the correct size now especially in the lynch screenshot...lookin good guys

# 33 hoop xyience @ 05/23/12 07:33 AM
Amazing screen shot, all thats missing now is tattoos and the neck part of under shirts

# 34 Boltman @ 05/23/12 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershock9958
Let me be the first to point out that clearly Madden is moving away from realism cause Tebow doesn't throw the ball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy227
Where's the halo over his head?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Is this a fake punt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestServedCold
That's a strange animation for a fullback. Must be a realtime physics engine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Looks great. Can't believe a personal punt protector/fullback/third-string quarterback is the screenshot, but it's beautiful.
Comedians, OS is full of them.

# 35 Pezell04x @ 05/23/12 09:02 AM
Am I the only one who thinks it doesn't look like Tebow's face?

Looks more like Tyler Seguin than Tim Tebow

Love that they added the new thigh and knee pads. I wonder if the elbow pads will look any different.

# 36 csamuelsvt @ 05/23/12 10:21 AM
^^^^^^ Agree 100%...doesn't really look like him at all. Great Seguin reference haha

# 37 KunaghNery @ 05/23/12 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
Not gonna lie, Madden 13 is visually stunning. The lighting improvements, better/more accurate player models, environment, etc is all leaps above anything we've seen in the past.
I agree with you on the other stuff, but in my opinion, the Madden 12 player models were the most realistic player models I've seen in the game by far

# 38 dougdeuce @ 05/23/12 11:34 AM
Footplanting is clearly in after seeing this. His foot is clearly planted. That being said, it does look like he's zig-zagging. Maybe that will be taken care of by E3.

# 39 DickDalewood @ 05/23/12 11:34 AM
I could care less about Tebow, but that's a great looking screen.

# 40 frankwyte81 @ 05/23/12 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KunaghNery
I agree with you on the other stuff, but in my opinion, the Madden 12 player models were the most realistic player models I've seen in the game by far
If you think Madden 12 player models were the most realistic you've seen, well this image Tebow looks ways better. The color is even right on the Jets uniform, that's been a tough for Madden in the past years.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.