Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 jpdavis82 @ 05/27/12 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
my man i dont wanna get too excited yet but that 10 second clip looks like a totally different game in a majorly great way i am pumped for madden this year
I predict after E3 and we've seen some decent length gameplay clips of the current build, that many people will be pumped for Madden this year.

# 82 CT Pitbull @ 05/27/12 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I predict after E3 and we've seen some decent length gameplay clips of the current build, that many people will be pumped for Madden this year.
ya i think so too this tebowing thing aint a big deal to me players have dropped to a knee in the endzone for years ..even though that i think its a penalty now to drop to a knee in celebration in the nfl now but i dont care ...tebow is a backup qb , if ea wanna make him "tebow in the endzone / sideline it dont matter to me

but for one thing you can tell by the detail of graphics, sound, and player movement that this is gonna be a much improved version of madden this year... not to mention the june 4th baby thats gonna drop.. im not gonna pick this video apart because it really looks as if the dev team is showing us they are listening and they are accually putting the effort in this year

# 83 roadman @ 05/27/12 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
Eh, those player movements/running animations look kind of bad in my opinion. The commentary seems to lack emotion and feels dull. Yeah yeah, EA said this was a work in progress, but I mean the demo is going to be released (or at least it's usually) around July, and E3 is going to be on with the next week and a half, so I mean, how much improvements will we see?
Just tunes and tweaks, probably and checking for bugs.

Actually, with Madden released in late August, I would think the demo will be early to mid-August.

# 84 berad88 @ 05/28/12 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Just tunes and tweaks, probably and checking for bugs.

Actually, with Madden released in late August, I would think the demo will be early to mid-August.
I agree. With NCAA coming out in early July and Madden late August I expect to see a mid August Madden demo.

# 85 RyanThaKilla @ 05/28/12 10:17 AM
Yo My Man Tebow Gonna Be Clutching Games In Madden 13 And Gonna Be Tebowing After Every W Oh Dang I Cant Wait.

# 86 CT Pitbull @ 05/28/12 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
Eh, those player movements/running animations look kind of bad in my opinion. The commentary seems to lack emotion and feels dull. Yeah yeah, EA said this was a work in progress, but I mean the demo is going to be released (or at least it's usually) around July, and E3 is going to be on with the next week and a half, so I mean, how much improvements will we see?
well my man what if on june 4th the monumental change in gameplay is RTP AND FOOT PLANTING MOMENTUM ?? imo its gotta be one of them or else they would,ve/should've came out and said it wasnt with all the speculation going around

# 87 PGaither84 @ 06/10/12 08:24 PM
I finally got some footage of Tebow celebrating accurately in Madden 12. This should be what happens when he scores in M13... not "Tebowing."

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/124159876

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/124160047

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.