Home
UEFA Euro 2012 News Post

EA Sports has released a patch for UEFA Euro 2012 which fixes a few gameplay issues in the FIFA 12 expansion pack.
  • We have addressed occasional game freezes encountered in the Team Management screen.
  • We have fixed freezes that could sometimes occur at the end of Expedition, Tournament, and Kick Off mode matches.
  • Users with Assisted controls will no longer be able to search for Manual games.
  • Users will no longer be able to switch to the goalkeeper in Online Tournament mode.

Game: UEFA Euro 2012Reader Score: 1/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 1 - View All
UEFA Euro 2012 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 hogfanhw81 @ 05/24/12 10:30 AM
First, I don't know how many people will actually benefit from this patch due to the extremely negative reviews this add-on has received. Second, I wish they would patch in the user's profile from the regular game into the downloaded content. Or at least place numbers by the sliders. It is inconvenient to have to count the number of clicks to get it to match the sliders saved in the original game.

# 2 Rhouston @ 05/24/12 10:38 AM
EA Sports! You guys TOTALLY fixed the DLC! I mean, with the exception of all those unlicensed teams, pretty much the same gameplay and no qualifying ... but hey! Good on you to fix things that "occasionally" and "sometimes" happen!

In all seriousness, I'm usually a big backer of FIFA (read: not EA Sports), but they definitely dropped the ball with this DLC. A $20 DLC was a good idea in concept -- I hardly even play 2010 World Cup anymore because my excitement for the WC wore off, so kinda pissed that I spent $60 for it -- but the execution was severely lacking.

Next time (if there is a next time), replace expedition mode with qualifying mode and make sure that AT LEAST all the qualifying teams are licensed (or if not, let the people KNOW and include an EDITOR!)

# 3 gerg1234 @ 05/24/12 11:52 AM
Are they ever going to fix the Creation Centre freeze? It gets old having to sign in & out 100000000 times because EA screwed up their game with a DLC that I didn't even buy.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.