Home
College Lacrosse 2012 News Post

Check out the new College Lacrosse 2012 screenshots, right here.

College Lacrosse 2012 is available now on Xbox Live for 400 Microsoft points.

You can queue it up right here.

The College Lacrosse franchise has been recognized as one of the top indie sports games in realism, gameplay, and graphics. We’re looking to stay at the forefront by continuing to push College Lacrosse through 2012 as an indie game and then onto Playstation 3, Wii, iOS, and Android in 2013 as a full retail title,” said Carlo Sunseri, Founder of Crosse Studio and Assistant Coach at Robert Morris University. “With enhanced online multiplayer, player movement, and more attention to controls than ever before, College Lacrosse 2012 is prepared to deliver an amazing lacrosse experience for only $5.”

College Lacrosse continues to push the game of lacrosse out to hundreds of thousands of people around the world. College Lacrosse 2012 has added several new features that play a huge role in bringing the lacrosse experience to life. Improved player detail and animations, re-coded online multiplayer, better shooting control, new dodging, and defensive controls help immerse players in a newly updated lacrosse video game.

“College Lacrosse 2012 is a great improvement over last years video game. Lacrosse fans deserve to have an updated video game in 2012 and we have done everything in our power to make it happen for them,” said Carlo Sunseri.

“Furthermore, we have started development of College Lacrosse video games for 2013 through 2016. We’re going to continue to put in the time and invest everything necessary to get a lacrosse video game to the level of the other sports titles.”

College Lacrosse 2012 will be available in time for Memorial Day Weekend featuring major updates to online multi-player, player movement, controls, and gameplay for only $5 on Xbox LIVE.

About Carlo Sunseri and Crosse Studio, LLC.
Carlo Sunseri owns and operates Crosse Studio, LLC. Mr. Sunseri has extensive experience as a lacrosse player, coach, and instructor. He founded Crosse Studio in 2009, and developed the industry’s first field lacrosse video game, College Lacrosse™ 2010. Through Crosse Studio, Mr. Sunseri also produced NLL Lacrosse 2010 and 2011, two indoor professional lacrosse games fully sponsored by the National Lacrosse League. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Sports Management from Robert Morris University and currently is an Assistant Coach for their Division I lacrosse program.

College Lacrosse 2012 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: College Lacrosse 2012Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox 360Votes for game: 1 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 drewst18 @ 05/29/12 05:17 PM
Hard to find a game of better value, its not a great title but for $5 and a lax player for last 20 years I appreciate the effort and the ability to play a decent lacrosse game that isn't blast lacrosse... keep up the good work

# 2 Jakeboutte @ 05/29/12 05:24 PM
Gonna give PS3 some love?

# 3 jyoung @ 05/29/12 05:51 PM
From what I've read, they are trying to get the 2013 version out on multiple consoles.

The 2012 game, however, will be on Xbox 360 only.

# 4 TDenverFan @ 05/29/12 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeboutte
Gonna give PS3 some love?
PS3 does not support indie games like the XBox does.

I'd highly recommend it. This series actually made me interested in the sport.

Not perfect, but for $5, I'd give it a 8/10.

# 5 DJ @ 05/29/12 08:00 PM
For $5, I'll give it a shot. Hopefully the game keeps growing and they can get an NCAA license.

# 6 johnnyg713 @ 05/29/12 09:48 PM
diving and shooting could possibly be one of the funnest things ive ever done in a sports game

# 7 laxman490 @ 05/29/12 09:57 PM
What's the size of the game? I got a small *** 20gb hd and am running low on space.

# 8 jyoung @ 05/29/12 10:13 PM
It's about 115 MB or so.

# 9 LucianoJJ @ 05/29/12 10:48 PM

IF this game were available for PS3, I would try it. The best case scenario is Sunseri goes multi platform, gets the NCAA license, and gets a big company like EA or 2K to pick it up. Lacrosse is the fastest growing sport in the country. Why not fuel the growth through gaming?

# 10 AlexOvechkin @ 05/30/12 01:50 AM
Damn it... I would have loved playing it on my PS3.

I'm not really in on (college) lacrosse but the game as it is, should be fun and $5 is not much.

# 11 Brother3Wright @ 05/30/12 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOvechkin
Damn it... I would have loved playing it on my PS3.

I'm not really in on (college) lacrosse but the game as it is, should be fun and $5 is not much.
The game has an "Edit Team" mode where you can create custom conferences, teams, and players (they are tied to a team) so you don't have to play with the made up teams they have.

I usually create my old HS league, some NCAA, and the MLL. It's not EA or 2K quality, but it's really one guy that started it in 2009 and he's built it up working with different developers. Each year has been a big leap up from the previous year.

# 12 JerzeyReign @ 05/30/12 09:41 AM
I have an above average interest in lacrosse -- might have to hook my Xbox up just for this.

# 13 jyoung @ 05/30/12 01:04 PM
I checked yesterday, and the development team for this version of the game lists 15 people total.

So it's still a small-budget project, though they seem interested in increasing its scope for the 2013 version, as they have every year since the original game launched in 2009.

# 14 TDenverFan @ 05/30/12 09:58 PM
On fcebook, they said they hoped toget a patch out this week.

# 15 eagskerfan @ 06/05/12 04:17 PM
Just downloaded the game today, and really enjoyed it. Seems like a game that I could really get in to.

# 16 jyoung @ 06/06/12 01:05 AM
I love the twin stick controls that these guys put in all their games (it worked great in Fitba, too).

The player chatter and crowd sounds are also really well done for a small-budget game.

# 17 HokieTerp @ 06/11/12 03:24 PM
They are doing disk versions next year on Memorial Day weekend. Yes ps3, wii, and 360 included. Cant wait to make Morgan St. whoop whoop

# 18 jyoung @ 06/13/12 11:55 AM
An update is coming out for this game soon:

Quote:
Working on an update for College Lacrosse 2012 that should be submitted by the end of the week!

As requested, transition defense, goalie play, groundballs, sideline issues, and frame rate have been a main focus for the College Lacrosse 2012 update.

# 19 TDenverFan @ 09/18/12 08:50 PM
They just updated the game. A lot better now.

# 20 allblacksfan7589 @ 10/03/12 12:15 AM
worth getting on PS3 next year?

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.