Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots, right here.

NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Goodolboi55 @ 05/30/12 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321
i like this. it could be a fun change. its not like you HAVE to do this. not sure why everyone is upset. i wonder if you can add multiple heisman winners to your team
We're upset because we don't have any new equipment and they go and do this.

# 22 speedtrucker @ 05/30/12 05:35 PM
effing pathetic that USC gets 3 players in this mode and yet say Texas who is always a top contender in the CocaCola Showdown and is a top revenue/selling/marketable team is not able to get 1 of their 2 players in this mode? Ricky or Earl woulda been perfect, 2 impossibly tough RBs that could run by or over an opponent.

there are plenty of other top tier teams that coulda used one of those 2 extra spots that USC players got.

# 23 DGuinta1 @ 05/30/12 05:38 PM
Is there Tebowing in NCAA as well ? lol

# 24 DGuinta1 @ 05/30/12 05:39 PM
Will Oj be in the game? lol

# 25 speedtrucker @ 05/30/12 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuinta1
Will Oj be in the game? lol
might as well have put him in there, you know they wanted to put Bush in this game but had to settle on Leinart since those years are lovingly known to be yet another 4 years of USC cheating years. why not put a felon Trojan in the game as well.

# 26 tbennett54 @ 05/30/12 05:43 PM
This is a waste of time, I want to play with these in their times. Not now

# 27 DGuinta1 @ 05/30/12 05:46 PM
Agreed tbennet but like previously stated, probably couldn't happen cause of licensing issues. Be cool to see the Boz on the other side, on D. Rather then Heisman, give me championship teams I can use. Go Cains with #47 Irvin!

# 28 coogrfan @ 05/30/12 05:49 PM
Given the current legal climate I will be surprised if we ever see classic teams in a fb title again. It's just more trouble than it's worth.

# 29 bigeastbumrush @ 05/30/12 05:51 PM
So they saved us the time of making 16 CAPs that we could make ourselves?

They need to shelf NCAA 13 and just focus on making a real college football game for the next consoles.

This does nothing to enhance gameplay, presentation, franchise/dynasty mode, nothing.

It's a slap in the face quite honestly.

# 30 JerzeyReign @ 05/30/12 06:02 PM
Did they really put Desmond Howard in a #BeatOhio jersey AND a #NotreLame jersey?

That honestly just ruined my night. That was awful to look at.

Not a mode I'd play but somebody may like it -- just never put another Michigan player in a rival's jersey -- man... that really go to me, smh...

# 31 DGuinta1 @ 05/30/12 06:03 PM
And I am a bit surprised, was hoping the former OS.com guys who work for Tiburon would move this game in the right direction. Though obviously it's not their fault just wishful thinking on my part.

# 32 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 05/30/12 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
So they saved us the time of making 16 CAPs that we could make ourselves?

They need to shelf NCAA 13 and just focus on making a real college football game for the next consoles.

This does nothing to enhance gameplay, presentation, franchise/dynasty mode, nothing.

It's a slap in the face quite honestly.
i agree. this game does not have enough personality within each individual player to be coming up with a mode like this. If you consider how 2k implemented its legend mode they didnt just create legends for us. They gave us signiture moves and traits personalities and tendencies. It isnt just about replicating how an individual looks. I can go in and create barry sanders and i can bet i wont tell the difference. NCAA doesnt have the singature traits implemented to be giving us this wasted game mode

# 33 CT Pitbull @ 05/30/12 06:31 PM
a random dude on teambuilder could make these players just as well...where are RG III's short dreads ???...still dont have em huh??....they have the likeness rights right?...wheres their old facemasks??...lazy much?... man i love those short socks the thousands of college football players in america should take notice to the ncaa dev team and get with it ....short socks are in like snapback hats daawg...wait...andre ware did wear short socks in the 80's...they nailed it!!!...i am so frustrated with this game its not even funny....and obviously from this trailer the ROBO QB is back in full effect ...or maybe its just the ROBO ex-heisman ...not one shot of these guys being tackled .... sorry for the rant but i have had it,,,,cant wait for madden

# 34 Frogsfan113 @ 05/30/12 06:37 PM
And still, tcu has the wrong jerseys

# 35 carvis#15 @ 05/30/12 06:38 PM
Please... (T-T)...Stop...stop with the gimmicks.

# 36 nolesfan69 @ 05/30/12 06:41 PM
Very nice. So I can assume that the demo will be out late June. It would be nice to play as those old heisman winners. Tim Tebow as a Seminole......what about Charlie Ward as a Hurricane.

# 37 ultralow36 @ 05/30/12 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qdog
man there is bullet time in hiesman mode,....shm... this mode is targeted for the casual fan. i couldnt imagine a hardcore fan investing a large amount of time in this mode. its a waste of disc space in my opinion. the gamplay and graphics looks the same as 12, and they said there is another significant announcement during E3, i wonder what this could be, hopefully its something to enhance gameplay or dynasty mode.
Why hardcore don't mean you can't just have fun....some of y'all take this hardcore crap to far.....

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

# 38 moylan1234 @ 05/30/12 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
Why hardcore don't mean you can't just have fun....some of y'all take this hardcore crap to far.....

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
it doesn't even look that fun though because the slow down offers no advantage. Every play i've seen so far would have ended the same without it on

# 39 Ziza9Noles94 @ 05/30/12 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Mascot Game 2.0 IMO with how pointless of a feature this is. People aren't begging to be able to play as former heisman winners. People are begging for a game that plays like football.
Casual modes attract casual/new fans. New fans help generate new revenue for the game. New revenue helps increase development dollars. When viewed that way, the feature isn't pointless at all if it proves successful in accomplishing its goal.

# 40 moylan1234 @ 05/30/12 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackAttack
It seems like you would use it before your ready to do your move or throw the ball. So it'll give you more time to read the d. Or more time to look for your hole.
but if your moving at the same speed as everyone else it wouldn't seem to help all that much. maybe i'm wrong, but again i've seen no visual proof to this point of any real benefit. just seems annoying to me. football is a fast sport slow mo is better left for replays

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.