Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots, right here.

NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 mva5580 @ 06/01/12 08:09 PM
Brutal.

I wish the devs of this game would just post on here "Look guys you aren't the target audience for this game, we just aren't focusing development time on the things that you would prefer to see" and get it over with.

# 102 ultralow36 @ 06/02/12 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
I guess I'll add my two cents on this.

I agree with the majority, very underwhelming mode. It could have been a potentially cool mode if they had done it the right way. I feel things that could have made the mode better are:

1. Allow you to play out the Heisman player's season with his old teammates or something along those lines.
2. How about allowing the player to go on any team in a dynasty? From what I've heard it is a one season deal correct? I also would like the option to take 1 QB, 1 RB, and 1 WR and put them on any team...ala the 2k game from a few years back. I think it would be cool to pair Griffin with Sanders and maybe Howard. Yeah, it would be easy to score and a cheesy dynasty or season but would be fun just for FUN, which is what video games are for of course.

As is though, blah, I might mess with it until rosters come back...MAYBE. Not comparable to NBA 2k in anyway, agree with many others there.
You can use them in. R t g for there 4yrs

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

# 103 gillbilly12 @ 06/02/12 10:40 AM
This mode looked good but now it just looks silly. Very disappointing.

# 104 Wildcats302 @ 06/02/12 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
You can use them in. R t g for there 4yrs

I might give that a try, have not touched RTG in years. After you play the 4 years (and would it be 4 years if say Sanders won his Heisman his Junior year I guess default it would be 2 years?) is that it or can you keep on playing the mode as dynasty? I thought you could either send the player to Madden draft class or let them coach in dynasty or something. Maybe I'm thinking of Madden, not sure. Thanks.

# 105 ultralow36 @ 06/02/12 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580
Brutal.

I wish the devs of this game would just post on here "Look guys you aren't the target audience for this game, we just aren't focusing development time on the things that you would prefer to see" and get it over with.
This is not called for all the improvement made to this years game pass,play action,defense, pass animation, read & react, defense hide your man to man etc ...and you really going to say this....really man get real

# 106 ultralow36 @ 06/02/12 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
I might give that a try, have not touched RTG in years. After you play the 4 years (and would it be 4 years if say Sanders won his Heisman his Junior year I guess default it would be 2 years?) is that it or can you keep on playing the mode as dynasty? I thought you could either send the player to Madden draft class or let them coach in dynasty or something. Maybe I'm thinking of Madden, not sure. Thanks.
This I can't ask I wonder if you can take him to Madden....

# 107 DickDalewood @ 06/02/12 03:07 PM
EA certainly has an uncanny ability to come up with things no one has ever asked for. And this new "bullet time"? My word... Have any of these guys ever even played sports?

I'm honestly still excited for this game, and don't tend to be overly critical when it comes to videogames, but this mode and new gameplay feature? Yikes.

# 108 14straight @ 06/03/12 06:53 PM
I feel like I would play this mode for 30 minutes or so, change a few players to different teams, and then completely ignore it. It's not that I don't mind the mode --- just fix the rest of the game before adding all of these fluff modes.

# 109 IUxHOOSIERS @ 06/03/12 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321
i like this. it could be a fun change. its not like you HAVE to do this. not sure why everyone is upset. i wonder if you can add multiple heisman winners to your team
But why spend time on a stupid mode that is pointless instead of improving the gameplay or dynasty or ANYTHING. That's what bothers me

# 110 ultralow36 @ 06/03/12 09:29 PM
because other people want to play it.....^^^^^^^^ Ill play it because I like to have fun...you don't like it fine heck I don't care for online dynasty or online play now... you don't see me calling them point less or a waste of time because I know somebody will play it...

# 111 ComebackDylan @ 06/04/12 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
effing pathetic that USC gets 3 players in this mode and yet say Texas who is always a top contender in the CocaCola Showdown and is a top revenue/selling/marketable team is not able to get 1 of their 2 players in this mode? Ricky or Earl woulda been perfect, 2 impossibly tough RBs that could run by or over an opponent.

there are plenty of other top tier teams that coulda used one of those 2 extra spots that USC players got.
Hell yes dude, **** USC for real.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.