Home
News Post

Just in time for the start of NFL OTAs, RateSports has released its latest modification project for the Xbox 360 version of All Pro Football 2K8:

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

The "NFL 2K13" project includes:

If you can't download from the above link, try here or here.

1) Season mode files featuring all 32 NFL teams. There is one file for each NFL team, usable in season mode only.

2) A selection of head-to-head files featuring eight NFL teams per pack. Each head-to-head file pack includes eight NFL teams for use in local exhibition mode.

These files are for offline use only and will not work online.

Only the Xbox 360 version of All Pro Football 2K8 is supported. A PlayStation 3 version of the mod is not possible due to Sony's current file encryption system.

New to transferring All Pro Football 2K8 roster files? Consult RateSports' video tutorial:

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: All-Pro Football 2K8Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 57 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 huntt26 @ 05/31/12 12:59 AM
Really liking this - I haven't played APF for quite awhile but this will keep me busy until NCAA 13

# 2 MEANFIDDLER @ 05/31/12 01:25 AM
This game looks more realistic than any other football game on 360! Just saying.

# 3 Vaporub83 @ 05/31/12 01:27 AM
I don't understand, this is the game that is allegedly better than EA products. I don't see what the fuss is about maybe its a game you have to play to understand. The one good/great thing I did see is OT/DE interaction.

# 4 Executioner042 @ 05/31/12 01:52 AM
Just finished my first game on this. It played very accurate. I used the Pats...I scored a bunch of points and gave up a bunch of points. Seems accurate to me. Great work done on this file.

# 5 huskerwr38 @ 05/31/12 01:53 AM
This is just awesome, I didn't know if this was really going to be released or not. This was exactly what I was envisioning when I first hex edited APF almost 2 years ago.

# 6 jagsrock95 @ 05/31/12 02:01 AM
I can't stop smiling!!

# 7 mooch49 @ 05/31/12 02:04 AM
Can someone tell me why the ravens are always the user team. I transferred the 49ers season roster file to hard drive but still can only play with Baltimore. Thanks

Okay Figured it out. There was a conflict of roster files. It was loading an older one instead. Once I got the original I was then able to get the correct tags and use modio to resign new roster
Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2

# 8 urlacher51 @ 05/31/12 02:33 AM
I know the guy who did this really put in a lot of work and all but im really not liking the ratings of the players so far, he has all the the rb's speed at 71 except for like 3 or four player. He has james stwert at 77 and chris johnson 71. that makes no sense to me , And all the qbs have the same pass acc at 70 and passing stre at 70 , I think CAM is the only qb that is 80 pass acc and 80 pass stre. i hope some one can redo the ratings. And the bears are missing a silver player they only have two instead of three .

# 9 Kanobi @ 05/31/12 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by urlacher51
I know the guy who did this really put in a lot of work and all but im really not liking the ratings of the players so far, he has all the the rb's speed at 71 except for like 3 or four player. He has james stwert at 77 and chris johnson 71. that makes no sense to me , And all the qbs have the same pass acc at 70 and passing stre at 70 , I think CAM is the only qb that is 80 pass acc and 80 pass stre. i hope some one can redo the ratings. And the bears are missing a silver player they only have two instead of three .
How are you able to see number ratings? did you edit any of them? how did that effect your file ?

# 10 SkillzKillz719 @ 05/31/12 03:51 AM
This is seriously the greatest thing ever.
IM HAVING FUN PLAYING A FOOTBALL GAME.

# 11 WaddupCouzin @ 05/31/12 07:53 AM
This game still looks good to me! There's something about the line interaction and spacing that makes this game look very good!

# 12 1WEiRDguy @ 05/31/12 08:28 AM
well hot damn...after playing CH2k8 earlier this year, about to fire another 2k sports title up...great job

# 13 elgreazy1 @ 05/31/12 08:31 AM
Nice work done by these guys and all the others in the modding community. Its amazing what these guys have been able to accomplish by just using hex editing software.

I really wish the developers would have allowed for a franchise mode - even with only generic players - so that the game's shelf life could have been extended. It was one of the strongest aspects of the entire NFL-2K series.I feel developers of APF2K8 really handicapped the game by not allowing that single mode in the final build.

# 14 Yankees_CT @ 05/31/12 08:33 AM
Player movement..... Drool... I have been waiting for this. Can't wait to get it loaded up!

# 15 odera @ 05/31/12 08:38 AM
Can someone be kind enough to re-upload the roster and post the link? It seems BBHighlites ran out of bandwidth! Just goes to show you that 2k is back!!

# 16 urlacher51 @ 05/31/12 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
How are you able to see number ratings? did you edit any of them? how did that effect your file ?
if u have have finn's 2k8 football editor just load the roster from rate sports
into the editor and u can see the all the ratings for each player. I know im coming across as un grateful but i just disagree with the ratings in this roster. The guy who did this put in alot of time and effert into doing this for us apf players.

# 17 FunNgun034 @ 05/31/12 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by odera
Can someone be kind enough to re-upload the roster and post the link? It seems BBHighlites ran out of bandwidth! Just goes to show you that 2k is back!!
yes, please re-upload... no bandwidth credits?? much appreciated

# 18 Aso21Raiders @ 05/31/12 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by urlacher51
if u have have finn's 2k8 football editor just load the roster from rate sports
into the editor and u can see the all the ratings for each player. I know im coming across as un grateful but i just disagree with the ratings in this roster. The guy who did this put in alot of time and effert into doing this for us apf players.
Maybe someone can do some re-ratings and then upload? I would if I could.

Or if it could be done straight from a cpu and someone could teach me how to I would. At least somewhat accurate ratings are important.

# 19 bigsmallwood @ 05/31/12 09:54 AM
Dreaming of one day playing an NFL licensed 2K football game again..........

# 20 Aso21Raiders @ 05/31/12 10:01 AM
http://www.fbgratings.com/members/de...p?team=Raiders

These were obviously done for Madden but the majority of the rating could easily be transferred right over to the NFL 2K13 file. The ratings are well done, spread out, and right there.

« Previous1234567891415Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.