Home
News Post

Just in time for the start of NFL OTAs, RateSports has released its latest modification project for the Xbox 360 version of All Pro Football 2K8:

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

The "NFL 2K13" project includes:

If you can't download from the above link, try here or here.

1) Season mode files featuring all 32 NFL teams. There is one file for each NFL team, usable in season mode only.

2) A selection of head-to-head files featuring eight NFL teams per pack. Each head-to-head file pack includes eight NFL teams for use in local exhibition mode.

These files are for offline use only and will not work online.

Only the Xbox 360 version of All Pro Football 2K8 is supported. A PlayStation 3 version of the mod is not possible due to Sony's current file encryption system.

New to transferring All Pro Football 2K8 roster files? Consult RateSports' video tutorial:

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: All-Pro Football 2K8Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 57 - View All
Member Comments
# 81 Kanobi @ 06/02/12 06:17 PM
RateSports - are you able to edit coaches also?

# 82 RnRexpress3423 @ 06/02/12 08:04 PM
Maybe it's just me but I've played about 7 or 8 games and have yet to see a fumble. I've seen everything else including multiple PI calls *cough madden cough* . Great job man!!!

# 83 odera @ 06/02/12 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
To be honest, haven't really looked into that as of yet. Names are touchy with this Hex.
Amazing rosters and thanks a bunch for your work! You are officially the flyingfinn of 2k8.

To be honest I don't understand how you did all of this by yourself for the past two years! It is truly a testament to your hard-work and dedication to your craft!

We at operation sports want to relieve you of some of this work to streamline the process and decrease the inconsistencies which is very very few considering its was made by one man!

I and a couple of users would love to make a spreadsheet based on attributes like that seen below (2k5's attribute sheet as created by Puja)

I would like to personally compile all the pictures of equipment (facemasks, shoe styles, gloves, wrist wraps, and elbow wraps)

Shoot, if taking a bunch of pictures of the different faces (using the sliders) I would be more than willing to help.

More importantly I watched your video on ratings. If you could inform us more on the highest numerical number without players "getting out of control" and the exact/concise approximated benefits of abilities and its correlation to ratings would be enormously helpful!

By the community assisting in editing the rosters according to your set guidelines, you would have more time to work deeper and more intensively with the hex which we know very little/noting on.

Thanks a bunch!

# 84 Kanobi @ 06/02/12 08:23 PM
The Chiefs file for Version 2 doesnt have all 32 teams...only 25

# 85 jyoung @ 06/02/12 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnRexpress3423
Maybe it's just me but I've played about 7 or 8 games and have yet to see a fumble. I've seen everything else including multiple PI calls *cough madden cough* . Great job man!!!
The reason for All Pro Football's lack of fumbles is because 2K rated every offensive player in the game either a 80 or 90 in ball security, regardless of player tier. So even generic WRs and RBs have 80 ball security.

Even if you max out the fumble slider at 100, you're still not going to see a lot of fumbles in APF 2K8 unless you go in and manually edit everyone's ball security rating.

# 86 Kanobi @ 06/02/12 10:06 PM
Quote:
No file has 32 teams man. APF can only hold 25 teams total.

24 CPU opponents.
1 User team.

No one has 32 teams in one file. Not possible.
Ok thanks! Thought I did something wrong

# 87 Kanobi @ 06/02/12 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakeja71
Ratesports my wife hates you.
Mine too lol!

# 88 edaddy @ 06/02/12 11:27 PM
I dont know if anyone can help me but I have been trying to get this file for 2 days. When it gets downloaded to myusb flash it says the file is corrupted, also do you have to actually open the file in win zip to transer it?...I am not able to open the winzip file at all..anyway if someone had his similiar problem please let me know how to resolve it..thanks

# 89 Kanobi @ 06/03/12 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
I dont know if anyone can help me but I have been trying to get this file for 2 days. When it gets downloaded to myusb flash it says the file is corrupted, also do you have to actually open the file in win zip to transer it?...I am not able to open the winzip file at all..anyway if someone had his similiar problem please let me know how to resolve it..thanks
Did you format your usb drive for use on the 360?

# 90 edaddy @ 06/03/12 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Did you format your usb drive for use on the 360?
Yes I did..I dont know if its happening because I cant open the winzip file..or what..does the file have to be actually opened before you can transfer?

# 91 Kanobi @ 06/03/12 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Yes I did..I dont know if its happening because I cant open the winzip file..or what..does the file have to be actually opened before you can transfer?
Yes...absolutely

# 92 Ram209 @ 06/03/12 03:19 AM
Guys I need a little help......... Every time I save my roster file from the game onto USB it never shows up when I plug the USB into the computer. All that shows up is the XBOX360 Folder no 2k folder. I can load the roster straight from the usb stick from the game so I know its on there. Any help would be great

# 93 MiNiDiTkA @ 06/03/12 05:57 AM
Cowboys vs Eagles cpu vs cpu legend difficulty.

# 94 db56 @ 06/03/12 11:00 AM
I've been playing the Broncos season file nonstop. as always there are few minor details I would like to change but overall its very impressive. Ratesports deserves much respect for putting this together and I will sending a donation in the near future.

I'm playing on Legend difficulty, I did bump human catching up to 40 because I was seeing too many drops.
9 min quarters, acc clock on
performance EQ off
auto stafe off
multiple hot routes on

penalties are fine except I bumped DPI up to 60 to try and offset the cpu defenders manhandling my recievers every play.

these setting are making for some classic defensive battles so far. the cpu safety play is outstanding, it will be an int if the ball isnt delivered on time and in the right spot.

I'm thinking about bumping human break tackle up a bit, I have a silver rb and wr and I cant get a special move to trigger with either of them. by the time I get the charge meter up the cpu defender crushes me! HaHa!

# 95 huntt26 @ 06/03/12 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Guys I need a little help......... Every time I save my roster file from the game onto USB it never shows up when I plug the USB into the computer. All that shows up is the XBOX360 Folder no 2k folder. I can load the roster straight from the usb stick from the game so I know its on there. Any help would be great
I had the same problem at first, just try another USB stick. Once I switched, it worked just fine. Good luck!

# 96 Ram209 @ 06/03/12 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
I had the same problem at first, just try another USB stick. Once I switched, it worked just fine. Good luck!
Thanks exactly what I did worked great!!!

# 97 tril @ 06/03/12 12:19 PM
someone needs to figure out a hack for the file encrypition that PS3 uses

# 98 iLLmatic @ 06/03/12 05:39 PM
Big props for these rosters RS. Breathed life into this game and have made it the first time in a while I'll be playing a season mode of a football game in about 4 years.

A quick question though, is there a way to edit the uniforms through hex? Wanted to change the 49ers socks from the striped ones they wear in the game that are from the 80's uniforms and switch them to the long red ones with the small white part on the ankle they wear today. Is this doable through hex?

# 99 odera @ 06/03/12 05:49 PM
Just a heads up. Playing an exhibition game against the Tennessee Titans freezes your game.

# 100 odera @ 06/03/12 05:57 PM
Quote:
This is a known issue and is being worked out for the next release.
I think that I have found the reason for that, and will post when I am 100% sure.
Thank you.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.