Home
News Post

Just in time for the start of NFL OTAs, RateSports has released its latest modification project for the Xbox 360 version of All Pro Football 2K8:

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

The "NFL 2K13" project includes:

If you can't download from the above link, try here or here.

1) Season mode files featuring all 32 NFL teams. There is one file for each NFL team, usable in season mode only.

2) A selection of head-to-head files featuring eight NFL teams per pack. Each head-to-head file pack includes eight NFL teams for use in local exhibition mode.

These files are for offline use only and will not work online.

Only the Xbox 360 version of All Pro Football 2K8 is supported. A PlayStation 3 version of the mod is not possible due to Sony's current file encryption system.

New to transferring All Pro Football 2K8 roster files? Consult RateSports' video tutorial:

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: All-Pro Football 2K8Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 57 - View All
Member Comments
# 141 dmslapped @ 06/12/12 09:44 AM
I think Ryan Grant is the starting running back for the Packers not James Starks...... otherwise than that i love these rosters

# 142 Aso21Raiders @ 06/12/12 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmslapped
I think Ryan Grant is the starting running back for the Packers not James Starks...... otherwise than that i love these rosters
Ryan Grant no longer plays for the Packers nor will he for the 2012 season and beyond.

Don't make suggestions unless you actually know what you are talking about.

# 143 at23steelers @ 06/12/12 08:04 PM
Thanks for doing this! Not sure how to get newest version or if I have the newest one. Obviously, I am a Steelers fan, so here is what I saw that needs changed. As I stated before, I appreciate all the effort you put into this.

Insert OG Colon in game (not sure who to replace)
TE Williams -> Saunders or Pope
DE Wetson -> Heyward
CB Madison -> Curtis Brown
P Sepulveda -> Kapinos

Change 4-3 playbook to a 3-4

# 144 ondreythegiant @ 06/12/12 09:03 PM
Amazing stuff with these rosters, but, the Browns are severely screwed up...half of the roster is mixed with the Bengals. Thats the worst problem, other minor things like Josh Cribbs being white, incorrect numbers. Just pointing out for the next update

# 145 RnRexpress3423 @ 06/13/12 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
Already fixed for the next update.

Here are the changes that you guys will see in V3 :

Fixed PIT (freeze)
Fixed TEN (freeze)
Fixed CLE roster
Fixed Cowboys missing Bronze
Fixed about 15 players (VY, etc)
OchoCinco on the Fins? I need all the help I can get over here lol

# 146 Matt10 @ 06/15/12 12:14 AM
Just read through 18 pages, seems that this might be the choice for now. For those of you that integrate a "franchise" mode of your own - how do you go about it? Jot down stats every 1 season? I'm trying to formulate some ideas for a dynasty report as my 2k5 Texan one was the most fun I've ever had in a football game, go figure it's from 2k Sports.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-nfl-2k5.html

# 147 hlhbk @ 06/15/12 08:47 PM
So are we still on pace for a release today?

# 148 Buttons28 @ 06/16/12 11:38 AM
So when I download this file, is there a roster file with all the teams on it for like exhibition mode and one season file with 32 teams on it also? I am getting confused with the loading of the files. I have heard 8 teams per file. If that's the case do i need to load each separate then I can play all 32 in exhibition mode?

# 149 at23steelers @ 06/16/12 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttons28
So when I download this file, is there a roster file with all the teams on it for like exhibition mode and one season file with 32 teams on it also? I am getting confused with the loading of the files. I have heard 8 teams per file. If that's the case do i need to load each separate then I can play all 32 in exhibition mode?
I believe you can only download one of the files to use at 1 time. 8 teams per file I think it means 8 playable teams. So, in season mode: you can play as one of those 8 teams, but there is still 26 or so teams total that the CPU can be. It's around 26 and not 32 because that is just the # of teams that All-Pro has in season mode.

# 150 at23steelers @ 06/16/12 05:18 PM
Quote:
V3 is still being worked on. The Steelers fix is in flux at this point. Testing and correcting are still ongoing. Will keep you updated.
Do you at least know what causes the Steelers freeze so I can avoid those matchups for now??

# 151 at23steelers @ 06/16/12 06:05 PM
Quote:
If I knew what caused it, I would have fixed it already.

A home game for the Steelers against the user control team (Any AFC team) freezes the game at the loading screen.

I have not tested if it freezes if you play as the Steelers.
Not sure if this helps, or if this is Titans freeze, but the Titans were the only team that freezed for me when I played as the Steelers so far.

# 152 Kanobi @ 06/16/12 07:10 PM
Quote:
V3 features stadium changes for every team! No more fantasy stadiums.

Also included are 5 additional sites to play at for Quick Play. Super Bowl XLVII, Texas Stadium, JFK Stadium, The Rose Bowl & Pro Bowl.
So no lighting issues?

# 153 Culture Rot @ 06/17/12 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
So no lighting issues?
People are creating stadiums now? What did I miss?

# 154 Kanobi @ 06/17/12 04:51 PM
Quote:
FINALLY!!!

Fixed the Steelers! A video will be released tomorrow detailing all the changes in Version 3!

This will be a MUST upgrade for anyone that has enjoyed V1 and V2!
YESSSSSSS!!!! i wanna see some Arrowhead stadium too!!1

# 155 Hoos @ 06/17/12 09:04 PM
Quote:
FINALLY!!!

Fixed the Steelers! A video will be released tomorrow detailing all the changes in Version 3!

This will be a MUST upgrade for anyone that has enjoyed V1 and V2!
I followed the download links in the first post and only version 1 shows up. What am I missing??

# 156 FunNgun034 @ 06/17/12 09:50 PM
the site only shows version 2... where is 3 ?

# 157 galesayers777 @ 06/18/12 03:11 PM
Is this version only for xbox 360 with the HD ON THE SIDE OR IS IT FOR XBOX SLIM. I HAVE THE XBOX WITH THE HD ON THE SIDE SO HOW DO I DOWNLOAD?

# 158 at23steelers @ 06/18/12 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by galesayers777
Is this version only for xbox 360 with the HD ON THE SIDE OR IS IT FOR XBOX SLIM. I HAVE THE XBOX WITH THE HD ON THE SIDE SO HOW DO I DOWNLOAD?
Plug it into the USB port on the front.

# 159 at23steelers @ 06/18/12 03:38 PM
@RateSports: Wow, I can't wait to download the new version!! When do you think we will be able to download it?

# 160 mightyrx @ 06/18/12 03:54 PM
Thanks for all your hard work and long hours bro!

Question.

As a PS3, I have no way to use the rosters but I would truly appreciate the baseline numerical values (attributes ratings without abilities) for specific position, kind of like Jyoung has done in another thread.

The positions I am missing are:

Bronze Rb.
Gold, Bronze and Generic FB.(spd, agi, sta, str, cth, jmp, run route, break tackle, run block, pass block)
Bronze Wr.(spd, agi, sta, str, cth, jmp, run route, break tackle, run block, pass block)
Gold Te.(spd, agi, sta, str, cth, jmp, run route, break tackle, run block, pass block)
Gold, Bronze and Generic Off Tackles, Guard and Centers.(spd, agi, sta, str, run block, pass block)
Gold SS.(spd, agi, sta, str, jmp, coverage, tackle, cth, pass rush, run coverage)
Gold FS..(spd, agi, sta, str, jmp, coverage, tackle, cth, pass rush, run coverage)

Thx a mil, bro.
Your "under the hood expertise" is greatly appreciated!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.