Home
UFC Undisputed 3 News Post

The next UFC Undisputed 3 patch is almost ready to submit to Sony and Microsoft. THQ has released some of the details that will be included in the patch, with full details released when it has been submitted.
  • Disconnects when grappling and in the clinch have been resolved.
  • The retired Career CAF glitch has been fixed.
  • The issue where a fighter on the ground ends up standing while the fighter that was standing ends up on the ground has been fixed.
  • DLC Fighters will be available for use online by ALL PS3 users (this issue was fixed with a PSN update for US users but we have found a way to patch it for EU users).
  • Occasionally controls and both fighters can become unresponsive for the remainder of the round when the user performs a transition from the cage/ropes immediately before the referee attempts to split the fighters up in game. This issue is fixed.
  • The issue where the game crashes when loading the previous save after creating a new save and selecting an opponent during the UFC portion of Career has been fixed.

Game: UFC Undisputed 3Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 12 - View All
UFC Undisputed 3 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 sactown_13 @ 06/01/12 10:35 PM
The retired Career CAF glitch has been fixed.

What is this exactly??

# 2 redsrule @ 06/01/12 10:40 PM
It allowed people to create realistic CAF's without going through career or buying the CAF boost I believe.

# 3 jeremym480 @ 06/02/12 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
[*]The retired Career CAF glitch has been fixed.
Fixed? That's one of the best things about the game. I guess I need to get the rest of my guys made before this goes into effect.

# 4 aholbert32 @ 06/03/12 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Fixed? That's one of the best things about the game. I guess I need to get the rest of my guys made before this goes into effect.
If you are on 360 all you have to do is uninstall the patch, create the caf and then reinstall it. I did that all the time with UFC 2010.

# 5 geisterhome @ 06/04/12 06:51 AM
unimpressive list. just took them 4 months..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

# 6 chrisphil1724 @ 06/12/12 10:05 AM
Did this patch ever see the light of day?

# 7 ManiacMatt1782 @ 06/12/12 08:29 PM
no, and I don't think it will, the entire studio got laid off.

# 8 Flightwhite24 @ 06/13/12 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
no, and I don't think it will, the entire studio got laid off.
I don't know about that MM1782. They are saying its still coming on the UFC forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 9 ManiacMatt1782 @ 07/24/12 09:53 AM
I wouldn't hold my breath for that patch. Despite what they posted, the entire development studio was laid off. I don't take it they were working for free to finish it.

# 10 DavonBrown @ 07/25/12 04:12 PM
Is this game still worth buying?

# 11 ManiacMatt1782 @ 07/26/12 06:32 AM
I am going to say yes, the game is certainly not without flaws, but is still pretty good. If you have people on your friends list that still play also helps. Ranked is hopeless because its impossible to gas out on default. Well not impossible but very difficult. Having friends to play on simulation stamina makes the game a lot better.

# 12 TheShizNo1 @ 07/26/12 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavonBrown
Is this game still worth buying?
Hell yes! Still play this game at least five days a week.

# 13 ManiacMatt1782 @ 07/26/12 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Hell yes! Still play this game at least five days a week.
I gotta have another fight with you. But I haven't played in a bit.

# 14 TheShizNo1 @ 07/26/12 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
I gotta have another fight with you. But I haven't played in a bit.
I feel like I've gotten better too

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.