Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

The NCAA Football 13 demo is out. Post your impressions here.

360 only right now, PS3 will be up later tomorrow!

**Update: PS3 demo is available now.**

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 TheKnack @ 06/05/12 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
with everything that's going on i'm sure you'll be disappointed again man.
Cut the pessimism. We don't need any trolling. A lot of us are still very excited for the game.

# 22 Bcolt93 @ 06/05/12 02:07 PM
downloading now on xbox, will be interested to see how the game plays differently, or at all on ps3 later

# 23 MrOctober430 @ 06/05/12 02:08 PM
I can't connect to XBL. How do I get my internet working

# 24 osufeth24 @ 06/05/12 02:08 PM
why can't they ever let us use replay in demos, uigh

# 25 Edge672 @ 06/05/12 02:10 PM
Thoughts on the gameplay for anyone who has had the chance to play the demo?

# 26 mrprice33 @ 06/05/12 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge672
Thoughts on the gameplay for anyone who has had the chance to play the demo?
It's better than 12. Had a situation where Oregon brought a corner blitz and I rushed a throw when the receiver wasn't looking. Timing matters. It looks markedly better than 12, as well. The ESPN overlays are high quality.

Rece Davis sounds like garbage, quite frankly.

# 27 osufeth24 @ 06/05/12 02:12 PM
so far it doesn't feel as bad as last years...but it always seems to take a few games to really start noticing any bugs...

I did find one bug so far when trying to run a bubble screen..had WR's trips right, and the 2 WR's that were supposed to block to gliding toward the linemen and was stuck in a blocking stance instead of going to block the CB's

# 28 LionsFanNJ @ 06/05/12 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
Cut the pessimism. We don't need any trolling. A lot of us are still very excited for the game.
I stand by WTF i said. No one's trolling.

# 29 strive @ 06/05/12 02:15 PM
Holy crap Rece Davis sounds terrible. Gameplay isn't really that better from 12. For example, FOUR VERTS still kills the CPU. 3-4 Cover 1 Press is still really strong too versus the CPU as well.

# 30 LionsFanNJ @ 06/05/12 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
gotta have faith this year man....

EA can't possibly be happy with their current CPU AI from NCAA 12.

Any blind man could stop their CPU Option attack so i know they had to focus on fixing it this year.

Atleast i hope they did LOL!
I'm right there with you hoping that's the case. I really want to play against Oregon and account for the threat of the read option. Especially since it seems to work better this year from the vids.

# 31 mrprice33 @ 06/05/12 02:16 PM
The commentary as a whole doesn't sound much better. I just saw much better recognition by the defenders, as two of my DBs in zone read an option play and blew it up. The QB didn't make any mistake, and got out there quickly, but had nowhere to go and nothing to do. Oregon has run 1 zone read in about 5 plays, and gained 8 yards.

# 32 Ramminyou @ 06/05/12 02:16 PM
How's the crowd sounding?

# 33 Playmakers @ 06/05/12 02:16 PM
so far i will say i wish they just get rid of the dreads and i think the colors in the uniforms are too dull or something.

studio guy needs some 24 hour energy drink.

# 34 mrprice33 @ 06/05/12 02:18 PM
No huddle is still goofy. Oregon went from 5 wide to ace, and motioned what would have been a TE or blocking back to create a strong I before running a counter with their 5th WR.

# 35 LastExit @ 06/05/12 02:18 PM
Great news that this is out early.....I'll be able to keep/cancel my pre-order based on actual gameplay. Hoping that I'll want to keep it.

Is this out on all platforms today or just the XBOX?

# 36 mrprice33 @ 06/05/12 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
Better. They still aren't quite as raucous as I would like, but they're getting there.

# 37 osufeth24 @ 06/05/12 02:19 PM
holy crap just had 2 plays in a row that was actually pretty cool..

one where the HB was just running a route in the flats, and instead of just going to the sideline and stopping like last years, he turned up field and blew away from the Linebacker covering him and I was able to hit him wide open 20 yds down field..

then next play, I ran a play action out of shotgun and saw 2 LB's bite and was able to hit a WR over the middle for a TD

I'm Oregon playing USC FYI

# 38 mrprice33 @ 06/05/12 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
so far i will say i wish they just get rid of the dreads and i think the colors in the uniforms are too dull or something.

studio guy needs some 24 hour energy drink.
You sure about the colors? It looks GREAT in USC.

# 39 TracerBullet @ 06/05/12 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
Imo,better. Pass to an open receiver in the endzone and they start getting excited before he even catches it. Got a first down and they got a lot louder. Using Baylor btw.

# 40 Tyler_Bullard @ 06/05/12 02:20 PM
The game looks like crap IMO last year looked better visually

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.