Home
Lingerie Football League News Post

Officials from ‘US’ fastest growing sports league’ (BusinessWeek), Lingerie Football League, LLC. (or ‘LFL’) announced moments ago that the LFL has teamed with Osaka, Japan based YUKE’s Co. Ltd to design and develop the official LFL gaming platforms.

YUKE’s is a leading video game developer having produced popular sports gaming franchises such as ‘Undisputed’ for the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and ‘Smackdown!’ for World Wrestling Entertainment. “As a leading sports and entertainment focused company we have to keep a pulse on what is the next big franchise. We at YUKEs feel that there is incredible momentum building behind the LFL and that the sport is perfectly positioned to become the next big franchise in the gaming world”, said, Yukinori Taniguchi, CEO, YUKEs Co. Ltd.

YUKEs and the LFL will go into design and development of the official LFL gaming platforms with a focus on capturing the essence of the intensity, speed, beauty and on-the-field action of LFL football. The core global fan base of the LFL which consists of nearly 60% Men 18-34 perfectly aligns with the gaming world’s target demographic.

“This truly a monumental moment for our sport and its credibility as a mainstream franchise. Having an industry leader with a proven track record such as Mr. Taniguchi and his team at YUKEs developing our game will insure a quality game that our fans around the world will love”, said, Mitchell Mortaza, Founder & Chairman, Lingerie Football League, LLC.

Source - LFL 360

Game: Lingerie Football LeagueHype Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 willz1985 @ 06/21/12 11:37 AM
*insert generic joke about playing this one handed*

# 22 davefmurray @ 06/21/12 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
If the girls look anything like the ones on that cover, then NO THANKS. I like mine thick (not fat) and curvy).
o.0

not sure if srs

# 23 DickDalewood @ 06/21/12 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
If the girls look anything like the ones on that cover, then NO THANKS. I like mine thick (not fat) and curvy).
It's alright man, not everyone digs hot chics.

Anyway, at the very least I'm interested in seeing some gameplay... maybe they'll partner up with Dead or Alive for some of their "specialized" physics talents.

# 24 berad88 @ 06/23/12 06:10 PM
LFL does have some interesting rules that could make for a fun game if the game play is done well. I support women being able to compete at sports and there are plenty that are nice to look at in this league so I will be interested to see how well this game gets put together. Could be a cool game if done well.

# 25 itsmb8 @ 06/23/12 07:47 PM
Total waste of time and money. LFL isnt popular enough

# 26 TDenverFan @ 06/26/12 03:14 PM
How do they fit a football stadium in the kitchen?

(Sorry if anyone took offense. I just couldn't resist)

# 27 TDenverFan @ 06/27/12 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
yall lucky OS doesn't have female Mods....or else it would've been to the dungeon for yall.
...Does OS even have female members? I can't think of any. I'm sure there are some...

# 28 alabamao14 @ 07/13/12 02:36 AM
what about this game wouldn't be awesome?? even if it has a bad engine it would be fun, not only because of the women, but just an interesting change of pace in the sports world. and don't act like it wouldn't be fun controlling a bunch of lingerie clad women! lol

# 29 dickey1331 @ 07/13/12 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
...Does OS even have female members? I can't think of any. I'm sure there are some...
there have been some in the past. Not sure if any of them are still current members.

As for the game, seems interesting. I dont think it will sell very well but hey we are talking about it so its doing something right.

# 30 PapaOso @ 07/20/12 06:58 PM
Will there be "Coach Mode"? If there's Coach Mode, I'm in.

# 31 DaveFerret @ 07/20/12 07:29 PM
No college basketball, no lacrosse, but this?!?!

# 32 jyoung @ 07/21/12 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFerret
No college basketball, no lacrosse, but this?!?!
Actually, there are several college lacrosse games available for Xbox 360:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d80258550b34

I recommend getting the 2012 version if you're a fan of the sport.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.