Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 13 screenshots of Barry Sanders.

Madden NFL 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 fsufan4423 @ 06/23/12 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Diesel
Do you mean a 9 inch screen? Put the same image on a 27 inch screen at the same resolution and see how good it looks.
I just wish the game actually look this good on my 50 inch TV. I spend more time adjusting colors, contrast, and so on to get the game to look half that good.

# 22 RogueHominid @ 06/23/12 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
I need to see this from another angle because the body doesn't look stocky enough, especially the legs. Barry only played at 203, but at 5'8 he looked a really stout in his uniform.

Yup, Barry's thighs were huge compared to his upper body. I read somewhere that he had to buy 40-something jeans in order to get his quads and glutes into them.

On the whole, this image and the Rice one look bad. They show players with the right numbers and uniforms and names, but other than that, the look is off. I didn't look at either model and think: yup, dead ringer.

# 23 Signaltheescape @ 06/23/12 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Barry, the best there ever was by a large margin in my book. Check out the old best RB ever poll in the NFL section, and its like 44% for Barry(next best Walter 22%). That says just how big of a impact he was to so many.

I really hope they put some 80's and 90's Lions uniforms in the game. The only uniform currently in Madden that actually fits Sanders era is the Thanksgiving ones and that just doesn't cut it. Would like the uniforms from 98 with the blue face masks, and the 1989 uniforms with the grey face masks.
Dude you need to look at the history book. Barry is top 3 but Jim Brown set records most are still trying to break and did it all in 9 seasons. Need to watch him to say he is the best ever. Barry has a loyal fan base cause he is the most recent great running back, that's why he won the poll. Watch Jim Brown and tell me Barry is better.

# 24 sva91 @ 06/23/12 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signaltheescape
Dude you need to look at the history book. Barry is top 3 but Jim Brown set records most are still trying to break and did it all in 9 seasons. Need to watch him to say he is the best ever. Barry has a loyal fan base cause he is the most recent great running back, that's why he won the poll. Watch Jim Brown and tell me Barry is better.
Barry is better. Jim Brown played against a handful of lbs who ran sub 4.6, Barry played against LBs that prob avg 4.6 or better. Point I'm making, defensive speed has improved drastically over the years. Barry would get yards out of nothing. I grew up a Dal fan, and I'll be the first to tell you that Barry was head and shoulders better than Emmitt.

# 25 SuperNoVa27 @ 06/23/12 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Dude. If Jim brown played TODAY he would still rush for close to 2K yds and STILL be stronger and have a bigger attitude than any player today... And back it up.

Watch some films and then get back to me.

I have nothing but respect for Barry and Payton. But their fame today has alot to do with the fact no one really followed or even knew some of the greats from many years ago...Taylor and Marion motley as well were reduculous and would also be bangers today.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qzhd5l
I'm sorry but, Athletes evolve. A ton of the older greats would struggle in today's league and that goes for any sport.....

# 26 Senator Palmer @ 06/23/12 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNoVa27
I'm sorry but, Athletes evolve. A ton of the older greats would struggle in today's league and that goes for any sport.....
The greats are timeless, my man. Jim Brown was 6'3", 240 lbs. with near world-class speed. That translates to any era. Same deal with Gale Sayers, or a Dick Butkus, or a Joe Greene. There's not a one of those guys that couldn't line up today.

And to the point about evolution: athletes evolve because training evolves. There's no reason to think that if Jim Brown or Deacon Jones could have played in this era of modern science with year-round conditioning that they wouldn't be even better than they were. If you can play, you can play. I don't think that the era a guy played in should be a knock against him. Just my opinion.

# 27 PackerBacker123 @ 06/23/12 08:52 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^^ ^^
couldn't of said it better myself, well done.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.