Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

EA Sports has posted the NCAA Football 13 top 25 ranked teams.

Look good to you?

1. Alabama
2. USC
3. LSU
4. Oregon
5. Oklahoma
6. Georgia
7. Arkansas
8. Florida State
9. Michigan
10. West Virginia
11. South Carolina
12. Michigan State
13. Kansas State
14. Clemson
15. Virginia Tech
16. Wisconsin
17. TCU
18. Ohio State
19. Nebraska
20. Stanford
21. Boise State
22. Texas
23. Oklahoma State
24. Notre Dame
25. Florida

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 schumach @ 06/22/12 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBuckeyes7
as a Buckeye fan. I think we got # 18 based on the coaching staff we have now. without Urban we are not 18. and our defense was the shinning moment last year. offense not too bad. Last year did not have coaches who knew how to drive the well oli machine. now that we have better coaches we are back in to being really good. Maybe even better than our 10 years with Tressel. So 18 is fine. But maybe unranked or in the 20's based on last years record. But we are 18 because of our coaching staff.
People are overlooking your team. As a husker fan, I hope we win it this year b/c it's only gonna get worse. They had a very sub-par year for OSU standards, but I think for all the offseason turmoil and losing your team leader on offense, and many other stars for part of the year, your team did better then most would dealt the same hand. Ohio St IMO will win the division, but it won't count. And will be back to pre-Pryor Gate just in time for a 4 team playoff. 18 IMO is about right for a team not eligible for post-season. They will probably finish even a little higher.

# 42 K0ZZ @ 06/22/12 06:06 PM
ND has too much pull in the current football landscape for anything otherwise. I don't like it but it's not like I don't expect it. Name one other team that could get away with not being in a conference, have their own network deal and addendum into the BCS rules that allow them a BCS birth if they are rating accordingly.

I really wish we could move on from the past but I have a feeling it's going to take several more years of Notre Dame mediocrity for it to start to sink in. I do hate that they are so overrated that at least in the demo they are #3, ranked sure whatever but a BCS contender? I really might have to go in and tone down their ratings for my personal rosters if this is the case.

# 43 Ziza9Noles94 @ 06/22/12 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagskerfan
It wouldn't be EA sports NCAA football if Florida State wasn't way over-rated.
I guess EA's developers also work for Athlon, Phil Steele and several other sports networks and magazines that have FSU ranked in the top 10. Darn that Ben...how does he keep getting jobs everywhere across college football? Amazing. Orrrrr, EA is just basing their rankings off of real life prognostications.

# 44 nolesfan69 @ 06/22/12 07:09 PM
Florida State only #8.................Really?? Really??

# 45 msuduo @ 06/22/12 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
I think why everyone thinks FSU is to high or overrated is because they always say they are back but never back it up on the feild.

That what seems like a annual lose to Wake Forest most years and still have yet to even reach 10 wins. The conference is weak weak so you think they would dominate. But they are getting better....
Florida State isn't the ones says they're back. It's the TV talking heads.

Coming from a Noles fan, I still say we're a year or two away. We need to make progress this year though. As in an ACC CG appearance at least

# 46 baprecure @ 06/22/12 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBuckeyes7
Oh and wisconsin does not rule the Big Ten. If so how about that Last second Braxton Miller Pass to devin smith for a TD. Go Bucks! we own wisconsin every year. and once in that blue moon you beat us. just a fact.
Since '04 and aside from '08, Wisconsin has finished in the top 4 in the conference. Its not that they "rule the big 10" its just the fact that year in and year out, they are competing for the conference title

# 47 CrimsonCrush396 @ 06/22/12 08:15 PM
I agree with the LSU fan that said we were too high. My top 3 would go:

#1 LSU
#2 USC
#3 Alabama

We are very young and inexperienced on defense.

# 48 K0ZZ @ 06/22/12 08:22 PM
9 times out of ten the reigning NC will get #1. The exception being Auburn because they lost a good majority of their team and the backups weren't near the same level. Bama being #1 doesn't surprise me finishing #1 would surprise me more.

# 49 Melo_man28 @ 06/22/12 09:52 PM
i like that bama is #1 (being a bama fan obviously) but how is that possible when there is like 6 teams with a better rating? including texas.. also ND has the same rating..... -_- fail

# 50 michigan216 @ 06/22/12 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
Michigan will be out of the top ten after the opening weekend. Also FSU is ranked to high IMO. They recruit well but haven't done squat in years.
Or....Michigan will be in the top 5 after the opening weekend

# 51 sarlndr @ 06/22/12 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
I think why everyone thinks FSU is to high or overrated is because they always say they are back but never back it up on the feild.

That what seems like a annual lose to Wake Forest most years and still have yet to even reach 10 wins. The conference is weak weak so you think they would dominate. But they are getting better....
This.

Quote:
msuduo: Coming from a Noles fan, I still say we're a year or two away. We need to make progress this year though. As in an ACC CG appearance at least
And this.

# 52 SanDiegoTrojans @ 06/22/12 10:54 PM
Lets go USC!!!

# 53 sarlndr @ 06/22/12 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan216
I'm a Buckeye/B1G TEN fan and nothing would make me happier then scUM
knocking off Alabama. I just don't see it happening but who know's, stranger things have happened.

# 54 DGuinta1 @ 06/23/12 12:21 PM
Scandalous off season for PSU, perhaps this year I will use a different team. Dunno.

# 55 turok77 @ 06/23/12 09:35 PM
Clemson at 14 XDDDDD

im a Clemson fan, but we don't even deserve top 25.

# 56 Aranor @ 06/23/12 09:54 PM
Quote:
Keep dreaming. Roll Tide Roll

# 57 baprecure @ 06/24/12 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turok77
Clemson at 14 XDDDDD

im a Clemson fan, but we don't even deserve top 25.
And West Virginia scored again..

# 58 blkrptnt819 @ 06/24/12 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHusker13
Seriously? I posted this 2 weeks ago and I.get 5 replies. A os guy posts the same thing and get 52 replies in a day.
I posted 2 weeks before that and received like 2 replies.

# 59 blkrptnt819 @ 06/24/12 10:49 AM
Quote:
You may be but someone in Cleveland should egg ur house for rooting on Michigan.

# 60 mrprice33 @ 06/24/12 11:43 AM
If this is "good discussion" then I don't want to see "bad discussion"...

Holy homer-ville, Batman!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.