Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

If you have the PC version of NBA 2K12, this is a must download. Not only does this roster have 257 total teams, it has all 60 rookies from last night's 2012 NBA draft.

Major Updates in V20:
  • 1 new team added (94-95 Timberwolves)
  • All draft picks 1-60 were added to their correct teams. 50 out of the 60 draft picks have portraits and many have cyberfaces as well. I added a handful of undrafted rookie free agents to the free agent pool too (with portraits).
  • 30+ additional players were added to the current teams/free agents. That the Official2K updates had left out.
  • Current NBA Teams Roster is up to date as of Friday June 29th, 2012.
Purchase NBA 2K12 for $19.96 at Amazon.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Bullat52 @ 06/30/12 05:47 PM
Someone should make a video showing how to download this, and put it in the correct place, it's so hard.

# 22 Bullat52 @ 06/30/12 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsai
Steam. The roster file and the settings went into the saved folder under appdata, the rest went in and copied over the files in the main game folder under steamapps.
Did you ever get your problem fixed, I'm having the same problem.

# 23 TheBleedingRed21 @ 06/30/12 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullat52
Did you ever get your problem fixed, I'm having the same problem.
Steam is complicated when coming to mods, I wish I could help you guys. Try to re install and download the NBA 2K mod installer.

# 24 Virtualc @ 06/30/12 08:42 PM
thanks for the help y'all now question does anybody know what to do to get shorter seasons or association i liked to play the 14 game one and it freezes

# 25 LilVballer @ 06/30/12 08:48 PM
How do i download this mod?

# 26 Bullat52 @ 06/30/12 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbowers7
Steam is complicated when coming to mods, I wish I could help you guys. Try to re install and download the NBA 2K mod installer.
Where do I download the NBA 2K mod installer?

# 27 Virtualc @ 06/30/12 10:11 PM
also i am using a ps3 remote anyway to same the controls on the pc I also have to change them everytime I start it up. Also is there away to like get the buttons over the players head to look like the ps3 icons i seen something like that in one of the videos on youtube. any help thanks new to the pc gaming.

# 28 TheBleedingRed21 @ 07/01/12 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtualc
also i am using a ps3 remote anyway to same the controls on the pc I also have to change them everytime I start it up. Also is there away to like get the buttons over the players head to look like the ps3 icons i seen something like that in one of the videos on youtube. any help thanks new to the pc gaming.
http://nba-2k.com/nba-2k12-superglob...6-1-ps3-icons/

Try that man, it installs realistic net physics (meaning net moves better), updates refs,cheerleaders, commentators to look better and makes the graphics nicer. Also changes the buttons to PS3 icons as shown in the pic he provided. If you do not want anything but the icons, download it, then just add the file that is for the icons.

Also, for you steam guys, I am searching for the answer now will post shortly.

# 29 TheBleedingRed21 @ 07/01/12 09:43 AM
For Steam users:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NBA 2K12

(Note – if you load the roster and not all the teams are showing then first load “Unlock All Settings” from the load menu. I included this file for anyone who hadn’t downloaded it yet (courtesy Jao).

That is straight from the maker of the mod.

Paste everything inside that folder, nowhere else unless it is a save file. If there are any dd files (can not recall right off) then place those in the main 2k12 folder as well.

Are you putting it there?

Also remember, the save and settings file go in users/(yourusername)/Appdata/Roaming/2ksports/saves

If it is freezing or crashing you try to play less than 82 games when you can only play association 82 games or you need to do a fresh install and follow everything exactly.

*ALSO* Here is the mod installer..

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=84240

Read instruction CAREFULLY. I am not sure if it works with the UBR but it might. Anyways, goodluck guys.

# 30 Bullat52 @ 07/01/12 01:39 PM
Quote:
For Steam users:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NBA 2K12

(Note – if you load the roster and not all the teams are showing then first load “Unlock All Settings” from the load menu. I included this file for anyone who hadn’t downloaded it yet (courtesy Jao).

That is straight from the maker of the mod.

Paste everything inside that folder, nowhere else unless it is a save file. If there are any dd files (can not recall right off) then place those in the main 2k12 folder as well.

Are you putting it there?

Also remember, the save and settings file go in users/(yourusername)/Appdata/Roaming/2ksports/saves

If it is freezing or crashing you try to play less than 82 games when you can only play association 82 games or you need to do a fresh install and follow everything exactly.

*ALSO* Here is the mod installer..

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=84240

Read instruction CAREFULLY. I am not sure if it works with the UBR but it might. Anyways, goodluck guys.
I dont have the appdata/roaming/2ksports at all. -_-

# 31 TheBleedingRed21 @ 07/01/12 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullat52
I dont have the appdata/roaming/2ksports at all. -_-
haha thats why it isnt working, you didnt put the .ros/.set file in there, that is how you load the roster file for it to work man.

You have to view hidden files.

Go to C:/ then click organize tab then folder/search options. Then go to [VIEW] tab then you will see hidden folders and files, select the bubble that shows all folders/files.

Then go to where i said, and follow instructions.

# 32 truth11 @ 07/01/12 02:37 PM
It seems you have a player incorrectly named.

In the Knicks current roster, instead of Kostas Papanikolaou you have Lazaros Papadopoulos.

The portrait IS correct. All the stats are wrong (they do indeed belong to Papadopoulos). Papadopoulos is 33-34yrs old.

You can find info about Papanikolaou at wikipedia (can't post a link as this is my first post)...

Hope you see this... !

# 33 TheBleedingRed21 @ 07/01/12 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth11
It seems you have a player incorrectly named.

In the Knicks current roster, instead of Kostas Papanikolaou you have Lazaros Papadopoulos.

The portrait IS correct. All the stats are wrong (they do indeed belong to Papadopoulos). Papadopoulos is 33-34yrs old.

You can find info about Papanikolaou at wikipedia (can't post a link as this is my first post)...

Hope you see this... !
need to tell the maker, not us man. hes at nba-live spot

# 34 Bullat52 @ 07/01/12 03:49 PM
Quote:
haha thats why it isnt working, you didnt put the .ros/.set file in there, that is how you load the roster file for it to work man.

You have to view hidden files.

Go to C:/ then click organize tab then folder/search options. Then go to [VIEW] tab then you will see hidden folders and files, select the bubble that shows all folders/files.

Then go to where i said, and follow instructions.
Haha Thank you, I'm new to this stuff.

# 35 TheBleedingRed21 @ 07/01/12 04:14 PM
Anytime man, if you need more help, feel free to PM me.

# 36 Virtualc @ 07/01/12 05:13 PM
Quote:
http://nba-2k.com/nba-2k12-superglob...6-1-ps3-icons/

Try that man, it installs realistic net physics (meaning net moves better), updates refs,cheerleaders, commentators to look better and makes the graphics nicer. Also changes the buttons to PS3 icons as shown in the pic he provided. If you do not want anything but the icons, download it, then just add the file that is for the icons.

Also, for you steam guys, I am searching for the answer now will post shortly.
thanks for the site i just dont c where i d/l it from

# 37 TheBleedingRed21 @ 07/01/12 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtualc
thanks for the site i just dont c where i d/l it from
hmm just get this one.

http://nbaspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=24041

# 38 Virtualc @ 07/01/12 06:45 PM
thanks i figured it out lol there were like 4 d/l links for spam lol thanks a lot for all the help man

# 39 LA NOIR @ 07/01/12 06:51 PM
If this ever comes out for xbox im gonna sh*t my pants.

# 40 carefreeblue @ 07/04/12 06:55 AM
Hi, where do I find the link to for the download?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.