Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 13 screenshot, featuring Adrian Peterson.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Phobia @ 07/11/12 01:20 PM
Damn where are the cuffs???? I kid I kid

# 2 DickDalewood @ 07/11/12 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82

Check out the new Madden NFL 13 screenshot, featuring Adrian Peterson.
Looks awesome. I love the detail on the padding. They did some serious work on the unis this year.

# 3 wallofhate @ 07/11/12 01:38 PM
I usually look at madden screenshots and say "yeah its nice but nothing really impressive anymore" but this pic is just a great pic almost photorealistic imo

# 4 Av2002 @ 07/11/12 02:13 PM
Everything up top looks fine, I'm ready to see the shoes and how the multi colors in them look

# 5 bpac55 @ 07/11/12 02:29 PM
Exactly...show us the multi colored cleats already!! Not one screen shot is lower then the knees.

# 6 themassacre771.1 @ 07/11/12 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wat3
It's to bad the game doesn't play like it looks. If it doesn't play right, if it doesn't feel right, it's not right. No matter if the screenshots look amazing year after year.
Can we not have a single damn picture thread without a gameplay critique. This thread is to look and see the picture. Not to talk about whether you want to make sweet love with the gameplay or if you want to assassinate the gameplay. There are like 600 threads for that.

# 7 Av2002 @ 07/11/12 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
Exactly...show us the multi colored cleats already!! Not one screen shot is lower then the knees.
Next we will likely hear them say they couldn't squeeze them in and it will be next yr. it's always excuses with EA an they're sports titles

# 8 Av2002 @ 07/11/12 03:36 PM
Can't wait to see the scuff marks from the turf pellets, sweat stains, cam newton cleats, rg3 Adidas cleats and many more brands. The dev team can simply go to Eastbay and gather all them from there and tune which player is wearing what during the season. And I hope they get the chrome on the bottom of the cleats correct and alot players wear gold and or glossy colors hopefully all gear is correct. Gloves brands and all.

# 9 CaptianBackwoods @ 07/11/12 03:52 PM
Wrong facemask again. Really?

# 10 jpdavis82 @ 07/11/12 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptianBackwoods
Wrong facemask again. Really?
Looks right to me

# 11 CaptianBackwoods @ 07/11/12 04:02 PM
Could've sworn he wore 3 Bar RB.

# 12 cuttingteeth @ 07/11/12 04:08 PM
He needs two black eyes...

# 13 Moegames @ 07/11/12 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themassacre771.1
Can we not have a single damn picture thread without a gameplay critique. This thread is to look and see the picture. Not to talk about whether you want to make sweet love with the gameplay or if you want to assassinate the gameplay. There are like 600 threads for that.
Nitpickers and complainers will always be a part of this world unfortunately..its just life man, just life.

People like us that do not expect perfection in a video game of all things are gamers that can actually enjoy a video game without having to dissect it to death to the point it allows us to get disgruntled over silly things. To each is own....i am sure i'll be enjoying Madden 13 come August.

# 14 Tengo Juego @ 07/11/12 04:39 PM
The numbers are still crossing into the side striping on those ugly Vikings uniforms.

Also, Charlie Peprah doesn't wear half white sleeves.

/equipment rant

# 15 seasprite @ 07/11/12 04:45 PM
Looks outstanding to me

# 16 SuperNoVa27 @ 07/11/12 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av2002
Next we will likely hear them say they couldn't squeeze them in and it will be next yr. it's always excuses with EA an they're sports titles

# 17 TheUndogmatic @ 07/11/12 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
Nitpickers and complainers will always be a part of this world unfortunately..its just life man, just life.

People like us that do not expect perfection in a video game of all things are gamers that can actually enjoy a video game without having to dissect it to death to the point it allows us to get disgruntled over silly things. To each is own....i am sure i'll be enjoying Madden 13 come August.
My thoughts exactly man.

Anyway, this picture looks great. Very smooth, detailed, and realistic. Jersey numbers are big, but, they doesn't matter at all. Looking forward to this game.

# 18 moose616 @ 07/11/12 07:24 PM
Madden Mugshots?

# 19 fsufan4423 @ 07/11/12 07:44 PM
That Packers jersey sleeve seems to be painted on his arm

# 20 kingsofthevalley @ 07/11/12 07:59 PM
See that helmet? NCAA team please take note of it. THAT is a standard helmet, not that weird helmet with the dilapasaurus ridge down the center that the NCAA team have been passing off as a standard helmet for wayyyy too long.

Also, while you guys are at it, take a look at the pads and fix your ****. Thank you.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.