Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Just wanted to post this, as we wait patiently for the official OS Community Rosters (360, PS3). If you have some you recommend, post it. If enough people approve them, I'll update this list. Please give a description on what you see. (For example... roster "names" edit, rating adjustments, player accessories, etc.)

Here is what we have so far, download them from the corresponding EA Locker.

NCAA Football 13 Rosters For Xbox 360
  • xxIzGoneRainxx - First rosters put out. Has roughly 100 named teams and roughly 20 generically named teams. Coaches are in. Lack of incoming freshman. Rosters are an adequate start but not the most accurate on this list.
  • pastapadre - Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Need confirmation on coaches, plus incoming freshman. Some players that have left team are still on rosters (not a huge deal).
  • Rebelfan1611 - Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Have added some incoming freshman. Need confirmation on coaches, plus other info. Have found very positive reviews on these particular rosters.
  • Authentic973 - Current roster that I am using, and the most accurate roster I have used. All teams are accurately named. Have added a good amount of incoming freshman, but not all of them(which isn't a huge deal). All coaches are in. So far this is my personal recommendation.
  • KWNatureBoy - Have not personally used these rosters. Need more information
NCAA Football 13 Rosters For PS3
  • gamingtailgate - Player names and coaches
  • mtemple93 - Player names, coaches and some edits to player accessories
  • EALEGEND35 - Need more information.
  • Authentic973 - Fully named. Teams checked have incoming freshman but some seem to still be missing. Need information on coaches.
Special thanks to knightxrider5 for the assistance.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 GatorNationBaby15 @ 07/13/12 04:56 PM
XBOX 360- iiAM SHARK BAIT

# 82 bigdaddydawg7474 @ 07/13/12 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorNationBaby15
XBOX 360- iiAM SHARK BAIT
is this a roster?

# 83 DWM23 @ 07/13/12 05:26 PM
I'd like to make a donation to the guys doing these rosters. In the past I've always went out did this crap myself for months, so I'd gladly make a donation. Problem is I can't find the thread which contained the information on how to make a donation.

# 84 Wnahikian @ 07/13/12 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWM23
I'd like to make a donation to the guys doing these rosters. In the past I've always went out did this crap myself for months, so I'd gladly make a donation. Problem is I can't find the thread which contained the information on how to make a donation.
Theres a link in here showing where to donate for the community rosters which should be released at some point, and are done by CcAaRrSsOoNn3 and crew:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...al-thread.html

I have used them for 3 years, and there are always point on.

# 85 Wnahikian @ 07/13/12 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWCaneFan2013
Yeah I will go ahead a do that. I dont supposed it would harm anything for me to go through and see if I can update the rosters I am working with. I have noticed a few things wrong with them and I will see if I can upload them sometime tonight. I will focus on the Canes, Florida schools and big time mistakes that I noticed and for the bigger schools.
Including Michigan State in this?

If so: Gholston needs a boost as discussed throughout this board, and 3 time starter at OLB Chris Norman wasn't even put in the game.

# 86 cozar1jn @ 07/13/12 05:48 PM
Not being a prick or anything but does anyone have an update Heisman challenge is getting old. Still VERY thankful to everyone helping!!!!!

# 87 Wnahikian @ 07/13/12 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozar1jn
Not being a prick or anything but does anyone have an update Heisman challenge is getting old. Still VERY thankful to everyone helping!!!!!
They stopped with updates after last year, just gets everyone going crazy. They projected the rosters to be done too early last year and all the trolls got upset which lead to the whole closing threads issue.

Its best to sit back, play a different game even and pray to the editing gods that they are

The best in the business and they're free!

# 88 cozar1jn @ 07/13/12 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wnahikian
They stopped with updates after last year, just gets everyone going crazy. They projected the rosters to be done too early last year and all the trolls got upset which lead to the whole closing threads issue.

Its best to sit back, play a different game even and pray to the editing gods that they are

So true back to chasing Barry :/
Thanks!!!!

# 89 DWM23 @ 07/13/12 06:08 PM
Quote:
Theres a link in here showing where to donate for the community rosters which should be released at some point, and are done by CcAaRrSsOoNn3 and crew:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...al-thread.html

I have used them for 3 years, and there are always point on.

TY for the thread, I sent in a donation.

# 90 GisherJohn24 @ 07/13/12 06:34 PM
Thank you for all your hard work guys

# 91 Bat @ 07/13/12 07:11 PM
I also don't have any option to enter a gamertag to download. This is driving me crazy!

EDIT**
For anyone else having the same problem, goto acount setting, then member content. Turn it on.

# 92 Wnahikian @ 07/13/12 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat
I also don't have any option to enter a gamertag to download. This is driving me crazy!
Well hopefully that is solved before these are done. I would honestly buy a new game if these were out and I had no option of entering a GT. Hope that gets figured out!

# 93 Bat @ 07/13/12 07:29 PM
Quote:
Well hopefully that is solved before these are done. I would honestly buy a new game if these were out and I had no option of entering a GT. Hope that gets figured out!

I edited my post. In account settings, member content.

# 94 mshoop3 @ 07/13/12 08:15 PM
Are pasta padres just names not adjusements on attributes AKA for online play only?

# 95 SizzleNation @ 07/13/12 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramz213
Just wondering if anyone could give some love to us offline download user? can someone awesome upload us one or a couple of the rosters.. greatly appreciated thanks in advance!
I co-sign this message.

# 96 Wnahikian @ 07/13/12 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshoop3
Are pasta padres just names not adjusements on attributes AKA for online play only?
I believe so

# 97 Brandwin @ 07/13/12 08:22 PM
So did most of these people "borrow" each others rosters? I've downloaded a few and the same mistake is made on Baylor on each one. A player I've never heard of is listed as a starter, yet I know who that player is and another file got it right.

Just curious if people just downloaded others and then work off of those and uploading them.

# 98 mattvols3103 @ 07/13/12 08:23 PM
Quote:

Totally agree with this. I'll gladly wait for the community rosters. I do offline dynasty until September and everything will be dead set with rosters after summer practices. Then I do the best online dynasty around thanks to these guys and their hard work. I'll play MLB 2k12 through the weekend.

# 99 Scrollbar @ 07/13/12 09:02 PM
Authentics roster vs Rebelfans... which one is the consensus best?

I'd also be nice to have a rough idea on when to expect the rosters but I wont ask. Seems like a touchy subject lol.

# 100 mjarz02 @ 07/13/12 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattvols3103
Totally agree with this. I'll gladly wait for the community rosters. I do offline dynasty until September and everything will be dead set with rosters after summer practices. Then I do the best online dynasty around thanks to these guys and their hard work. I'll play MLB 2k12 through the weekend.
Every year it's like this and any true NCAA fan knows that the best rosters aren't out until the third or fourth week of the season.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.