Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Just wanted to post this, as we wait patiently for the official OS Community Rosters (360, PS3). If you have some you recommend, post it. If enough people approve them, I'll update this list. Please give a description on what you see. (For example... roster "names" edit, rating adjustments, player accessories, etc.)

Here is what we have so far, download them from the corresponding EA Locker.

NCAA Football 13 Rosters For Xbox 360
  • xxIzGoneRainxx - First rosters put out. Has roughly 100 named teams and roughly 20 generically named teams. Coaches are in. Lack of incoming freshman. Rosters are an adequate start but not the most accurate on this list.
  • pastapadre - Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Need confirmation on coaches, plus incoming freshman. Some players that have left team are still on rosters (not a huge deal).
  • Rebelfan1611 - Have not personally used these rosters. Fully named. Have added some incoming freshman. Need confirmation on coaches, plus other info. Have found very positive reviews on these particular rosters.
  • Authentic973 - Current roster that I am using, and the most accurate roster I have used. All teams are accurately named. Have added a good amount of incoming freshman, but not all of them(which isn't a huge deal). All coaches are in. So far this is my personal recommendation.
  • KWNatureBoy - Have not personally used these rosters. Need more information
NCAA Football 13 Rosters For PS3
  • gamingtailgate - Player names and coaches
  • mtemple93 - Player names, coaches and some edits to player accessories
  • EALEGEND35 - Need more information.
  • Authentic973 - Fully named. Teams checked have incoming freshman but some seem to still be missing. Need information on coaches.
Special thanks to knightxrider5 for the assistance.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 BWOWMPster @ 07/14/12 12:30 AM
I signed up for this site specifically so I could thank everyone here for your hard work in getting these rosters to the people free of charge. If I had money, I would kindly donate. I went with Rain's roster, as I wanted to get my dynasty up and running ASAP, so a special thanks to Rain for his work. And yes, there are some inaccuracies with that roster, but not many, and certainly nothing that an hour or two and a preseason preview magazine can't fix. Thanks again to Rain and the rest for all the hard work. It's nice to see i'm not the only one so crazed with NCAA Football. GO BIG RED!

# 122 Gamecocks99 @ 07/14/12 01:02 AM
Thanks for all the hard work guys much appreciated. Here's a few things that need to be changed on South Carolina Gamecocks roster. Getting these updates from Carolina's Rivals website. The roster was updated 7/10/12

QB Andrew Clifford is more than likely transferring coaching staff have informed him he'd see more playing time elsewhere. That would put connor shaw, dylan thompson, tanner mcevoy as the 3 QB's for South Carolina.

RB Shon Carson was not put on the roster. FB Matt Coffee is no longer with the team and the new starting FB is #43 Qua Gilchrist SR. 6'1 245. He needs to be added.

WR Lamar Scruggs is no longer listed with the receivers. WR #23 Bruce Ellington SO. 5'9 197 needs to be added. He's playing both football and basketball for the Gamecocks. I guess he can replace scruggs.

TE #88 Drew Owens Redshirt FR. 6'6 236 is not on the roster.

On the o-line Kenny Davis, Corey Robinson are not on the roster anymore. We only have 12 o-linemen listed so those 2 need to be removed or changed into freshman to be added.

At DE #44 Gerald Dixon Redshirt FR. 6'2 272 needs to be added. DT Carlos Hood had to go prep so he needs to be removed. DT's #97 J.T. Surratt JR. 6'2 295 and #52 Phillip Dukes Redshirt FR. 6'3 306 need to be added at that position.

At linebacker EA has a guy named Darian Sims who to be honest will never see playing time and is strictly practice squad nothing more and the starters are all wrong as are their positions. LOLB starter Damario Jeffery is correct. But the 2nd and 3rd string at that position should be #24 Quin Smith SR. 6'1 235 and #18 Cedrick Cooper Redshirt FR. 6'2 215. At MLB the starter should be Shaq Wilson with Reginald Bowens and Chaun Gresham behind him and Mason Harris behind him. Technically SC doesnt have another LB position we have a SPUR position thats a safety/linebacker hybrid position but since NCAA 13 says ROLB the starters should be as follows DeVonte Holloman with #48 Marcquis Roberts Redshirt FR. 6'1 206 and #9 Sharrod Golightly JR. 5'10 179.

EA got the cornerbacks right except #28 Jared Shaw SR. 5'10 179 a surprise player in the spring who will see the field some as a reserve. EA put Edward Muldrow at linebacker and he should be 3rd string Free Safety. At Strong Safety Kyle Fleetwood 5'11 199 FR. needs to be added not sure on his number.

Some recruits that have gone to prep that you guys dont need to add for SC are Joe Harris, Carlos Hood, and Jhaustin Thomas. They did not qualify. Freshman that would be nice if you guys added would be JUCO Athlete Jerell Adams 6'5 220 4* recruit. Hes been put at Tight End. DE Darius English 6'6 210. QB Brendan Nosovitch 6'2 200. WR Kwinton Smith 6'4 206. OL Cody Waldrop 6'3 285.

I know you guys cant add all the freshmen and cant make the rosters absolutely perfect but thats more than a few suggestions to get the rosters to near perfection. Thanks again for all the work your doing!

# 123 Already Platinum @ 07/14/12 01:15 AM
im looking for a roster with david oku on Arkansas State and phillip sims on uva

# 124 teammaxwell @ 07/14/12 01:17 AM
thanks STEVE

# 125 Gamecocks99 @ 07/14/12 01:22 AM
Bet your glad west virginia left the big east bahahahahah just kiddin DABO

# 126 CALiiGeDDon @ 07/14/12 03:00 AM
Authentic973, Rebelfan1611 and most likely others all have major errors. Several people are rated at 0 speed, or 0 awareness, or 0 strength. Once these are fixed then they are good rosters. Until then the rosters suck.

# 127 thedudedominick @ 07/14/12 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALiiGeDDon
Authentic973, Rebelfan1611 and most likely others all have major errors. Several people are rated at 0 speed, or 0 awareness, or 0 strength. Once these are fixed then they are good rosters. Until then the rosters suck.
From what I've seen the guys with 0 are the guys that were kicked off of their teams or graduated already.

Edit: I just looked at the guys with 0's in ratings on Authentic's rosters and that is how he handled guys kicked off teams or already graduated. There are four players that have this, so it's not even that big of a deal. If you want to deal with it yourself on these rosters the four guys are:

Utah State HB #6 Robert Turbin- Fourth round pick of the Seattle Seahawks
Penn State WR #3 Devon Smith- Kicked off team
Penn State CB #2 Curtis Drake- Kicked off team
Texas LT #70 Paden Kelley- Left team for family reasons

# 128 victory2128 @ 07/14/12 05:35 AM
I saw on Carson's first post on the old 360 OS roster page at the very bottom of his post that all teams are finished. If that's true are they downloadable? Not trying to cause a commotion, just curious because I was trying to download them and it wasn't working, which implies they're not finished, anybody know anything I don't, haven't been on in a few days.

# 129 thedudedominick @ 07/14/12 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory2128
I saw on Carson's first post on the old 360 OS roster page at the very bottom of his post that all teams are finished. If that's true are they downloadable? Not trying to cause a commotion, just curious because I was trying to download them and it wasn't working, which implies they're not finished, anybody know anything I don't, haven't been on in a few days.
That post meant they have the templates for all the teams and didn't need any more.

# 130 Canes4Life @ 07/14/12 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
Gaming tailgate has Tracy Henry cb on Miami. I'd go with his. The roster edits can be done manually for those impatient ones but ad for the best solution ASAP GT is my pick
That roster would be wrong then. His name is Tracy Howard. Just thought I would give you a heads up. I still have yet to find a roster that has P. Diddy's son at UCLA and Griffey's son at Arizona.

# 131 cortez04 @ 07/14/12 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes4Life
That roster would be wrong then. His name is Tracy Howard. Just thought I would give you a heads up. I still have yet to find a roster that has P. Diddy's son at UCLA and Griffey's son at Arizona.
Thats because ppl using tha espn rosters instead of tha official roster of tha teams

# 132 platinumgreg @ 07/14/12 11:05 AM
I haven't been on here as much as I been the last few years. Are they making the full adjustments like they did last year. I know with OU Kameel Jackson, Jaz Reynolds, and Trey Franks were kicked off the team but they have them starting in the game. Only freshman WR they have is Trey Meteyor.

Defense had some players out of place also.

# 133 bigdaddydawg7474 @ 07/14/12 11:19 AM
is anyone else tired of hearing the name tracy howard..no offense but the rosters have alot of issues..todd gurley is listed as a wide reciever on georgias team and christian lemay is not listed at all on the depth chart...i'm waiting patiently for the os rosters, if i hear tracy howards name one more time i'm going to scream.. in short i don't think anyone cares about this guy, if people are upset create him and get on with your life..thats what i did for the players that i needed

# 134 Canes4Life @ 07/14/12 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddydawg7474
is anyone else tired of hearing the name tracy howard..no offense but the rosters have alot of issues..todd gurley is listed as a wide reciever on georgias team and christian lemay is not listed at all on the depth chart...i'm waiting patiently for the os rosters, if i hear tracy howards name one more time i'm going to scream.. in short i don't think anyone cares about this guy, if people are upset create him and get on with your life..thats what i did for the players that i needed
I did mention other players and well as rivals put it one of the best cb's in the country. Just odd that not one person that does the editing has put him in. I'm sure carson will. Look at that went the whole paragraph without mentioning his name. lol. One more thing. I dont know if its me but most of the fastest people in the up and coming classes (Ncaa 13) are white never seen so many 5 star white running backs and wide receivers.

# 135 bigdaddydawg7474 @ 07/14/12 11:35 AM
i don't mind people bringing up players that are not in the game, but this dude has been mentioned way to much, in short i think they get it..he needs to be in the game, i feel the same way about todd gurley..he's a tailback by the way not a wide reciever..thanks for not mentioning him..you saved my lungs..be well brother

# 136 cajunomics @ 07/14/12 11:56 AM
thanks for the effort but i hate rebel's roster.

# 137 tre614 @ 07/14/12 12:31 PM
I just downloaded Authentic973 roster. This roster is the best one on the list by far.

# 138 Joey Sauce @ 07/14/12 12:35 PM
I agree, Authentic973's are the all-around best rosters. There are no changes to player appearance but the rosters and names are the most accurate.

# 139 jjwhite001 @ 07/14/12 12:51 PM
Is Authentic973 rosters for PS3?

# 140 okstatetw @ 07/14/12 12:53 PM
I hope the Community Roster puts Oklahoma State's starting QB Wes Lunt #11 in the game. I can't believe he's not in the game considering he enrolled early.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.