Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

We have officially completed Version One of the OS (PS3) Community Rosters for NCAA 13.

What is included in Version One:
  • Correct player names, numbers, heights, weights, classes, redshirt status, and skin tones
  • Most players with/without dreadlocks have been updated
  • Transfers
  • Players dismissed from team have been removed
  • Correct coach names, alma maters, ages, and offensive run/pass percentages
  • Re-rated freshman and JUCOs to fit the scale of computer generated recruits in dynasty
  • Minor re-rates on some players

NOTE: THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR DYNASTY (ONLINE OR OFFLINE). THEY WILL NOT WORK FOR ONLINE MATCHES.

Thanks to the majority of you all for being patient with us and understanding that edits that are this in-depth take some time. Also, thank you to those of you who posted templates and updates on player information. You all make this process much easier for us.

These rosters are completely free. However, if you would like to make a donation for our countless hours of work you can do so at the following link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=22EPU4AAGEXL6

The rosters can be downloaded from the following EA Lockers (NO NEED TO ADD AS FRIENDS):
volstopfan14 (V2.3)

Link for those of you who can't connect to PSN: NOT UPDATED
http://www.4shared.com/rar/UMSwVen0/...STOPFAN14.html

If you notice any corrections that need to be made, please read the first post of the following thread, and then post your corrections in there: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ns-thread.html

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 IHawksFan95 @ 07/17/12 06:03 PM
I would like to say thank you to you guys!!!! I play on the 360, but I respect all the time it takes to do these. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

# 122 KDUB @ 07/17/12 06:06 PM
Hey appreciate all the hard work guys. These rosters really add to the immersion of the game.

# 123 H4wduk3n @ 07/17/12 06:29 PM
WOOO! Gonna go home and boot up my new PS3. Sorry, exclusives that the system is known for, it's college football time!!!

# 124 Arrowhead29 @ 07/17/12 07:58 PM
YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD US AS FRIENDS IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD THE ROSTERS

# 125 awarum22 @ 07/17/12 08:36 PM
Awesome work guys, any chance on an update for the 360 rosters?? Are we still shooting for tonight sometime?

# 126 gdawg4life @ 07/17/12 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awarum22
Awesome work guys, any chance on an update for the 360 rosters?? Are we still shooting for tonight sometime?
they are still shooting for tonight they are done with roster editing and coaches the only thing they are doing is depth chart and minor editing

# 127 awarum22 @ 07/17/12 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg4life
they are still shooting for tonight they are done with roster editing and coaches the only thing they are doing is depth chart and minor editing
Awesome. Looking forward to it

# 128 benp @ 07/17/12 09:25 PM
Thank you guys.... I need some friends on NCAA Football to play against. I am cluttered_2000.

# 129 thuglove2005 @ 07/17/12 09:25 PM
thank you guys so much you all are the best at what you do bless you all.

# 130 Brentray1 @ 07/17/12 10:31 PM
....we love ya and we need ya....

# 131 CUTigersorDIE @ 07/17/12 11:54 PM
Great job, fellas!!! Much appreciated!!

# 132 farcry1968 @ 07/17/12 11:58 PM
First Off a BIG THANK YOU to the guys that spent alot of time doing the OS rosters

However, if you are like me and cannot stand sloppy depth charts....like the ones you get with auto reorder then I have a gift for you....I've spent the better part of a day going through every depth chart in the game and adjusting position changes and other edits based on their roster and notes from this site.
(FB to FB etc.) the ratings are unchanged from the original unless their was a mistake posted in the corrections thread. ENJOY

PSN: lightsguy

# 133 Scott @ 07/18/12 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farcry1968
First Off a BIG THANK YOU to the guys that spent alot of time doing the OS rosters

However, if you are like me and cannot stand sloppy depth charts....like the ones you get with auto reorder then I have a gift for you....I've spent the better part of a day going through every depth chart in the game and adjusting position changes and other edits based on their roster and notes from this site.
(FB to FB etc.) the ratings are unchanged from the original unless their was a mistake posted in the corrections thread. ENJOY

PSN: lightsguy
Hmm....just went through the Texas one and I guess they went untouched?

# 134 farcry1968 @ 07/18/12 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Hmm....just went through the Texas one and I guess they went untouched?
I should have mentioned that unless something was Blatantly wrong ie a LB with 85 strength i did not change it
also the main thing i did was put a ss at ss instead of a lb that's what i mean by cleaning up

# 135 Scott @ 07/18/12 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farcry1968
I should have mentioned that unless something was Blatantly wrong ie a LB with 85 strength i did not change it
also the main thing i did was put a ss at ss instead of a lb that's what i mean by cleaning up
Well I meant missing players like DT Desmond Jackson, RB Daje Johnson, S Adrian Colbert, MLB Dalton Santos, DT Brandon Moore....

# 136 BlingBling19 @ 07/18/12 12:10 PM
Just wondering if these have equipments edits?

# 137 Arrowhead29 @ 07/18/12 03:34 PM
This is not the Corrections Thread.

# 138 volstopfan14 @ 07/18/12 06:08 PM
Version 2.0 is available. You can get it by using the following PSN

volstopfan14

This version has many edits/corrections from Version 1. However, not every detail has been corrected. If you have already posted in the corrections thread and your correction is not in the roster, don't panic. We are still in the process of updating this roster and are working as fast as we can. In addition, there is no need to repost errors in the correction thread. We will continue to release updates on a regular basis. Any additional corrections can be posted in the correction thread.

Also please remember, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE OUR FRIEND ON PSN TO GET THIS ROSTER.

# 139 quinnguy66 @ 07/18/12 06:29 PM
Awesome, thanks guys is face masks gonna be in v2?

# 140 spliff616 @ 07/18/12 09:03 PM
Thanks, fellas. Your hard work is much appreciated.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.