Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

We have officially completed Version One of the OS (PS3) Community Rosters for NCAA 13.

What is included in Version One:
  • Correct player names, numbers, heights, weights, classes, redshirt status, and skin tones
  • Most players with/without dreadlocks have been updated
  • Transfers
  • Players dismissed from team have been removed
  • Correct coach names, alma maters, ages, and offensive run/pass percentages
  • Re-rated freshman and JUCOs to fit the scale of computer generated recruits in dynasty
  • Minor re-rates on some players

NOTE: THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR DYNASTY (ONLINE OR OFFLINE). THEY WILL NOT WORK FOR ONLINE MATCHES.

Thanks to the majority of you all for being patient with us and understanding that edits that are this in-depth take some time. Also, thank you to those of you who posted templates and updates on player information. You all make this process much easier for us.

These rosters are completely free. However, if you would like to make a donation for our countless hours of work you can do so at the following link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=22EPU4AAGEXL6

The rosters can be downloaded from the following EA Lockers (NO NEED TO ADD AS FRIENDS):
volstopfan14 (V2.3)

Link for those of you who can't connect to PSN: NOT UPDATED
http://www.4shared.com/rar/UMSwVen0/...STOPFAN14.html

If you notice any corrections that need to be made, please read the first post of the following thread, and then post your corrections in there: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ns-thread.html

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 johnmc5 @ 07/19/12 08:05 AM
Thank you guys for all of the hard work.

# 142 PeteNice @ 07/19/12 10:11 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone involved in this roster process. I couldn't imagine trying to work on a project like this. Bravo! Donation sent!

# 143 VJL2 @ 07/19/12 11:46 AM
Nice work on the rosters guys, thanks a mil. There are tons of errors still there, are we allowed to fix the errors and re-post more accurate rosters? I am a PITT fan and that roster is all F'D up...lol
I don't mind taking the time to research and make the rosters much more accurate.

# 144 cyclonestate @ 07/19/12 11:46 AM
can you post the v2 roster in this thread for those of us that do not have PSN? thank you for all your work!

# 145 jfRED33 @ 07/19/12 05:11 PM
TREMENDOUS

A big time PROPS goes out to all those that put their valuable time & efforts into this task.

It is most appreciated by this entire Operation Sports community. So thank you for all your (combined) hard work.

# 146 K0ZZ @ 07/20/12 02:24 AM
Every two of these smaller updates I will put up, I have limited space in that account.

# 147 ukslamjam @ 07/20/12 11:14 AM
Thank you for your efforts guys, this site is still number 1 for all sports games!

# 148 WarrickNole @ 07/20/12 06:22 PM
will these rosters work for online gaming? I know the edits to the hair and stuff won't. I just want the names for online ranked games..

# 149 soulja305 @ 07/21/12 12:19 AM
Thanks, guys! Your countless hours/days of hard work are greatly appreciated!

# 150 K0ZZ @ 07/21/12 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrickNole
will these rosters work for online gaming? I know the edits to the hair and stuff won't. I just want the names for online ranked games..
Your going to have to look for a names only edit, these will not work for matchmaking, they will work in private OD's though. (Public OD's were giving false obscenity warnings?)

# 151 bcduggan @ 07/21/12 07:39 PM
I apologize for the following that may come across as being judgmental:

Any roster that people have recommended to me that has been re-rated usually makes the game too easy for the underdog to win more often than not. How do these rosters compare?

# 152 Southernjag @ 07/21/12 11:45 PM
I'm new how do I download the roster.

# 153 K0ZZ @ 07/21/12 11:55 PM
Goto Roster Share under the editting tab, goto download roster and choose the option to input an account name and put in Volstopfan14.

# 154 cheeseheadnate @ 07/22/12 02:00 AM
thank you very much for all the hard work, I greatly appreciate it. #GoBadgers !!!!

# 155 LastExit @ 07/22/12 02:29 AM
THANK YOU!!!!

# 156 brimstone2000and1 @ 07/22/12 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead29

We have officially completed Version One of the OS (PS3) Community Rosters for NCAA 13.

What is included in Version One:
  • Correct player names, numbers, heights, weights, classes, redshirt status, and skin tones
  • Most players with/without dreadlocks have been updated
  • Transfers
  • Players dismissed from team have been removed
  • Correct coach names, alma maters, ages, and offensive run/pass percentages
  • Re-rated freshman and JUCOs to fit the scale of computer generated recruits in dynasty
  • Minor re-rates on some players
NOTE: THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR DYNASTY (ONLINE OR OFFLINE). THEY WILL NOT WORK FOR ONLINE MATCHES.

Thanks to the majority of you all for being patient with us and understanding that edits that are this in-depth take some time. Also, thank you to those of you who posted templates and updates on player information. You all make this process much easier for us.

These rosters are completely free. However, if you would like to make a donation for our countless hours of work you can do so at the following link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=22EPU4AAGEXL6

The rosters can be downloaded from the following EA Lockers (NO NEED TO ADD AS FRIENDS):
volstopfan14

Link for those of you who can't connect to PSN:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/UMSwVen0/...STOPFAN14.html

If you notice any corrections that need to be made, please read the first post of the following thread, and then post your corrections in there: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ns-thread.html

I donated to the cause!!! Thank you for all your hard work!

# 157 gamemaster-2005 @ 07/22/12 07:48 PM
Any update on version 3?

# 158 volstopfan14 @ 07/22/12 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemaster-2005
Any update on version 3?
Version 2.1 can be downloaded by using the PSN pudgee691.

# 159 urakle @ 07/23/12 10:31 AM
is version 2.1 the final version u guys will be making? i kinda want to know because i will be making equipment edits on the final version but don't want to start till i hav the final version

# 160 volstopfan14 @ 07/23/12 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by urakle
is version 2.1 the final version u guys will be making? i kinda want to know because i will be making equipment edits on the final version but don't want to start till i hav the final version
There will be more versions released.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.