Home
WWE 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Quote:
WWE '13 gets real with the all-new enhanced audio and Spectacular Moments of WWE Live and completely updated Predator Technology 2.0! WWE '13 in stores October 30, 2012.
Quote:
One of the biggest changes in this year’s release is a difference you’ll be able to hear, as WWE LIVE replicates the sound of an actual, live WWE event. When you hit signatures and finishers, kick out of perilously near falls, WWE ’13 will simulate the rowdy, riled-up and downright raucous crowd you’ve come to expect from WWE programming. This is the most authentic sounding WWE Games experience to date – take it from us, as we’ve spent the past month listening to the crowd roar as a familiar Oklahoma accent repeatedly shouts, “BAH GAWD!”

Speaking of what you, our loyal fans deserve, howzabout totally updated, polished and optimized Predator Technology? Predator Technology 2.0 builds upon the successes of last year’s debuting Predator Tech, with a gameplay experience that’s smoother than ever. Additionally, WWE ’13 also introduces, for the first time ever in a WWE Game, the inclusion of mid-air, real-time finishing maneuvers, so you can change the course of a match, pay-per-view or storyline in the blink of an eye – just like on WWE television.
Quote:
WWE '13 also provides plenty of gameplay improvements that should go a long way toward making matches feel more like real wrestling. "Back in the day, SmackDown vs. Raw was clunky," Yang admitted. "Like, there was so much content, but it was not polished." Yuke's implemented a new game engine in WWE '12, Predator Technology, and with the help of more than 1,000 additional animations this year, matches look more fluid than ever before. Many of the new animations are in the area of reversals — successfully complete a split-second button prompt, and your Superstar will smoothly transition into a counter-attack. If you have a finishing move stored, you can take advantage of new mid-air reversals to catch an opponent leaping toward you and immediately put the hurt on him.

Game: WWE 13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
WWE 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 toine2983 @ 07/30/12 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
The only thing I can complain about is at the end. I'm not a huge fan of the "Oh My God!" chant, it just seemed kind of, I don't know.. fake. Of course, I know they will never add "Holy ****!".

I agree, but given the fact that they can't use the usual chant for obvious reasons, I'll live with it.

Found this video interesting:

Fans, chanting "Yes! Yes! Yes!"?

Dueling pro/anti Cena chants?

Me likey.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.