Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

In listening to the podcast, the team announced while there are some free NCAA Football 13 DLC uniforms coming (to fix default home and away uniforms), there are also plans for paid DLC for specialty uniforms (one-offs).

Cost, details and the list of teams for the paid DLC specialty uniforms will be announced at a later date. EA Sports will try to make them available as they debut at their games in real life.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 341 jakeywakey911 @ 09/06/12 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Guys I highly doubt this will be the only time EA will be putting in jerseys. Yes, it is upsetting if your team isn't in it (Maryland/Army for me) but can we keep the complaining to a minimal?
Agreed! Be happy there's some uniforms out, we know they're doing something at least! And heck they got all the Oregon crap in that alone prob took awhile! So be in the lookout for more I'm sure they'll be doing
Weekly!

# 342 McNutted @ 09/06/12 01:53 PM
I am impressed and pleased. I had to go check equipment to see if they may have snuck one in on us....sadly they did not. But hey, we got some new unis.

As if you didn't have enough options with Oregon already. Someone do the math and tell me how many different combinations you can have now!!

# 343 Pezell04x @ 09/06/12 01:54 PM
PMoney (or whoever downloaded the Michigan/ND uniforms) how much did they cost?

# 344 Yung Goat 404 @ 09/06/12 01:54 PM
Uniform store up and running? Wow so ready to get off work now

# 345 thaima1shu @ 09/06/12 01:54 PM
Washington's uniforms finally got updated?! Sweet! Can't wait to get home and download it.

# 346 Watson @ 09/06/12 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutigernosaint
They didnt actually. Subtle differences, and it is the ones from last week exculding the cleats and gloves (the main part) obviously.
Yea I'm seeing it now. That's weird. Kinda disappointed I paid for it.

# 347 McNutted @ 09/06/12 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
PMoney (or whoever downloaded the Michigan/ND uniforms) how much did they cost?

64 points with season ticket.

# 348 Iceman87GT @ 09/06/12 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses06
I take it Vandys new default uni's didn't make it this round (mainly looking to use the new/sweet all white combo). They were unveiled the same week as Ark, Tamu, & miss state this summer, so since those are in, was hoping ours would too. Guess I'll just have to be a little patient. Glad the uniform is even an option now, so I won't complain.
They were unveiled the same week, but were they made available to EA the same week? Arkansas' look was leaked back in April or May, EA made the trip to Adidas headquarters before their new uniforms were unveiled, did Vandy do the same.

Don't worry though they'll be in a future update, hopefully the next one comes out soon. Also the uniform updates will apply to Dynasties already in progress so you don't have to worry about being stuck without the new unis if you start one now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinVol
While this is nice, it is fluff to me when the game has severe gameplay flaws. Sure I could fire up a game to admire Jerseys and whatnot, but gameplay is where its at, something that EA has failed to understand for years now. Im not asking for much when I ask to fix the deep ball issue and fine tune the CPU logic. Whatever happened to Heisman playing like an elite human player and the CPU actually making adjustments in game? Sure it had some cheap plays, but at least the CPU kept its foot on the gas and didnt let up. But to those who want their jerseys, congrats you got em. Im still longing for those gameplay fixes that EA obviously needs major help implementing.
Different departments, this remark is useless and not at all productive. It would be like going onto a thread about the Commentary for the game and complaining that they need to focus on the gameplay or uniforms.

# 349 McNutted @ 09/06/12 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
Yea I'm seeing it now. That's weird. Kinda disappointed I paid for it.

Ya....not alot of changes......Michigans socks are worth 64 points? LOL.

Though...they are some pretty sweet socks.

# 350 Bulldawg2010 @ 09/06/12 01:58 PM
A little ticked that the amazon pre order jerseys are not on this. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but arent they already on the disc? Gamestops heisman pack is uP, but no amazon. Still ea did a good job with this round of jerseys

# 351 The_Rick_14 @ 09/06/12 02:00 PM
Just saw a tweet from EA.

"The FREE Uniform Update Pack for #NCAAFootball13 is AVAILABLE NOW on XBox 360! (Available on Sept. 18th for PS3)"

Looks like us PS3 shouldn't get our hopes up anytime soon. Must be certification issues with Sony.

# 352 lsutigernosaint @ 09/06/12 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchrystl61
Ya....not alot of changes......Michigans socks are worth 64 points? LOL.

Though...they are some pretty sweet socks.
Well the jersey is completely new too.

# 353 McNutted @ 09/06/12 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg2010
A little ticked that the amazon pre order jerseys are not on this. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but arent they already on the disc? Gamestops heisman pack is uP, but no amazon. Still ea did a good job with this round of jerseys

Ya was kinda looking forward to using Georgia and MSU's pro combats......O well, Maybe next week.

I figured those would be the first available as they were already put in game.

# 354 rjviking11 @ 09/06/12 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rick_14
Just saw a tweet from EA.

"The FREE Uniform Update Pack for #NCAAFootball13 is AVAILABLE NOW on XBox 360! (Available on Sept. 18th for PS3)"

Looks like us PS3 shouldn't get our hopes up anytime soon. Must be certification issues with Sony.
This better be a ******* joke

# 355 McNutted @ 09/06/12 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear_down520
Can someone tell me if Arizona's correct please?

(white facemasks on white helmets, no 'A' logo on the pants)

White facemasks on white helmets are in and correct.

New pants have no A on them.

# 356 Watson @ 09/06/12 02:04 PM
Virginia Tech's Orange still have numbers on the stripes

Kinda bummed about that

# 357 McNutted @ 09/06/12 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchrystl61
White facemasks on white helmets are in and correct.

New pants have no A on them.

Also. For some of the NEW stuff they put in, they did not distinguish names. Arizona is a good example. There are two sets of White and Cardinal Pants......They have the same name but are different.

# 358 BadAssHskr @ 09/06/12 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11

Quote:
It Is Serious!

# 359 PraetorianGuard @ 09/06/12 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11
Nope, not a joke. Wonder what the issue is. Very frustrating.

# 360 lsutigernosaint @ 09/06/12 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
Virginia Tech's Orange still have numbers on the stripes

Kinda bummed about that
Yea if it wasnt in the store Im sure it didn't get touched.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.