Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

NCAA Football 13 title update #1 is available now for both PS3 and 360. Please keep in mind title update #2 arrives in late August, which fixes gameplay, dynasty and custom playbook issues. It will also include the Uniform Store.

What does the first title update fix exactly? Here's a recap.

Quote:
The first issue was a loss of functionality on the Playcall screen, which created a situation where you couldn't change the formation without pausing the game. The second issue was a random crash in our Dynasty mode while loading into a Dynasty game.

The online rankings system update, was a server side update last week. Once you play your next game, you'll notice a change in the leaderboards.

Please post your impressions here.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ufer2 @ 07/31/12 05:06 AM
It's out for PS3. 5:06 am Eastern time

# 2 RIP GUTT CAPONE @ 07/31/12 05:07 AM
It is on ps3 just downloaded it.

# 3 RIP GUTT CAPONE @ 07/31/12 05:24 AM
Downloaded the update now all my profile settings are gone. Wtf, only options under profile mgmt are user1-4. They can never patch something without btraking something else @#$$%%&.

# 4 blackball8 @ 07/31/12 05:33 AM
i'm on ps3 and the pain train continues my climb up the leaderboard. I played one game since the patch and didnt notice anything different than usual.

# 5 lsu4life86 @ 07/31/12 05:52 AM
Prompted me to load the patch on 360. Declined for now.

# 6 mrclutchimself @ 07/31/12 05:59 AM
You should get it soon bruh dont worry. And is anyone still experiencing freezing on the PS3?

It also is advertising the new leaderboards on the site, you'd think it would come sooner than later. Can anyone confirm whether its suppose to be on the 2nd update?

# 7 lsu4life86 @ 07/31/12 06:00 AM
"The first is scheduled to release on July 31 and will address a crash experienced in Dynasty mode and a playcall screen bug. The second and more comprehensive patch is expected by the end of August and will work to improve gameplay deficiencies including zone coverage and some issues found in Dynasty and with custom playbooks."

Just a heads up as well. When I declined it didn't ask me to load the tuner update. I assume it is combined in the patch. I also haven't loaded the tuner update due to it f'ing up gameplay.

# 8 mrclutchimself @ 07/31/12 06:03 AM
Looks like we'll have to wait a little longer for the leader board updates. Hell I'm in 5 dynasties ill be fine but I'm wondering is playing ranked even worth it til the 2nd update

# 9 FSUNolez @ 07/31/12 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutchimself
Looks like we'll have to wait a little longer for the leader board updates. Hell I'm in 5 dynasties ill be fine but I'm wondering is playing ranked even worth it til the 2nd update
The leaderboards for the 360 seem fixed.

# 10 ItsOrangeBaby @ 07/31/12 06:29 AM
I'm not too sure about the leaderboards, but the dynasties load freeze is now fix.

# 11 SuperNoVa27 @ 07/31/12 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
probably not till 800 am on 360 ...thats usually when the updates go into the system
I got the patch basically 5 minutes after that was posted. Probably done in waves according to time-zones.

# 12 CSA1864 @ 07/31/12 07:36 AM
Got the patch on 360, 7:30 eastern time.

Still not installing the tuner update!!!!!

# 13 brobamigo @ 07/31/12 08:20 AM
just downloaded it and first thing i looked to see if they fixed was the counter run glitch from the shotgun formation for certain teams and it seems they did

# 14 CSA1864 @ 07/31/12 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobamigo
just downloaded it and first thing i looked to see if they fixed was the counter run glitch from the shotgun formation for certain teams and it seems they did
As long as you run the HB Counter out of the Shotgun with a HB taller than 5'10" it will work. Running it with a 5'8" HB will still result in a 4 yd loss.

# 15 brobamigo @ 07/31/12 09:09 AM
I ran it with fsu's starting rb, didn't pay attention to his height or anything

# 16 eagskerfan @ 07/31/12 09:45 AM
I thought they said something like the leaderboards won't be show correct right away, but once you play another online game after the patch, and you go back in, then they will update as players do that.

# 17 Dewiel @ 07/31/12 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagskerfan
I thought they said something like the leaderboards won't be show correct right away, but once you play another online game after the patch, and you go back in, then they will update as players do that.
Correct. The leaderboards were fixed server side last week. Once you play your next game, you'll notice a change. You need to have 500 points before you level up, but you'll see big jumps. Here's the link to our blog with more details on the ranking system: http://www.easports.com/ncaa-footbal...-system-update

# 18 VTPack919 @ 07/31/12 09:50 AM
I was under the impression this patch would add a uniform store. First look through I didn't see anything. Anybody else see it?

# 19 Major9 @ 07/31/12 09:51 AM
Even though EA didn't mention it, someone said they might(probably just hoping) fix user catching and swat button on defense in this one. Anyone noticed anything different there?

# 20 Scrollbar @ 07/31/12 09:58 AM
2 months for a gameplay patch. I am not impressed.

Is freezing gone at least?

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.