Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

NCAA Football 13 title update #1 is available now for both PS3 and 360. Please keep in mind title update #2 arrives in late August, which fixes gameplay, dynasty and custom playbook issues. It will also include the Uniform Store.

What does the first title update fix exactly? Here's a recap.

Quote:
The first issue was a loss of functionality on the Playcall screen, which created a situation where you couldn't change the formation without pausing the game. The second issue was a random crash in our Dynasty mode while loading into a Dynasty game.

The online rankings system update, was a server side update last week. Once you play your next game, you'll notice a change in the leaderboards.

Please post your impressions here.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 MattUM2 @ 07/31/12 08:07 PM
ANy rumor to the 5 player season ending glitch.

From another board.

Quote:
i ran into some weird glitch where i lost 5 players to season ending injuries on 5 consecutive plays (ended when i called a TO)

# 82 BOSKY! @ 07/31/12 08:25 PM
Anyone throwing an inordinate amount of INT's? Every thing I throw that would normally be deflected, dropped or bobbled by the D is picked. Through 5 INT's in one game.

I'm using custom sliders too.

# 83 Droopy03 @ 07/31/12 08:51 PM
anyone having issues with there online dynasty loading up after the update? It's giving an error to everybody else but me in my onlne dynasty and wont let anybody else log in but me.

# 84 michigan21 @ 07/31/12 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG89
Welp I didn't have any freezing problems, none since release, but in the past hour I've had 2 freezes both during studio updates late in the game..

smh
Im tellin you man, this game is flat broke. Ive enjoyed some aspects of the game, but its just broke.

# 85 DirtyJerz32 @ 07/31/12 09:18 PM
I still get a freeze when trying to practice inside my online dynasty.

# 86 Lil Worm @ 07/31/12 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG89
Welp I didn't have any freezing problems, none since release, but in the past hour I've had 2 freezes both during studio updates late in the game..

smh
Strange Man.........I had gotten to the point or almost unplayable before the update. After the update I have not gotten the first freeze. I was so mad last night I was ready to Turia the SOB the window.

# 87 Cuse 15 @ 07/31/12 09:25 PM
No freezes in game before the patch, second freeze at halftime, WTG EA

# 88 ehh @ 07/31/12 09:26 PM
Never had a freeze in my OD until tonight. Just DL'd the update and my game froze at halftime. Just stupid.

# 89 ExtremeGamer @ 07/31/12 09:34 PM
Mine froze in my first game at half as well. I'm done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 90 illini4life @ 07/31/12 09:39 PM
One freeze total before the patch and haven't had a freeze yet after its realease. (knock on wood)

# 91 TIGERPRIDE08 @ 07/31/12 09:41 PM
I just had a crazy glitch. I went to advance my OD and it did everything normal but when it was done we was in the same week but the loses and wins was recorded and the scores was recorded in the schedules but not in the central and it had the option to play. We had to advance 2 weeks for it to advance 1 week.

# 92 michigan21 @ 07/31/12 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Mine froze in my first game at half as well. I'm done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tried it again for the third time after creating a new save and renaming it, and doing some recruiting before playing a dynasty game. Game froze up again when going into the second qtr. Its ****ing broke. I need my money back unless ea can figure out wtf is wrong.

# 93 BallinVol @ 07/31/12 10:48 PM
I've had some major major glitches with this patch! First, I have had the wonky Extra Point kicks and FG's that looks like a 2 year old kicked the ball. It barely goes anywhere! I played one game after the patch, and it didn't do this. The next game has been pure chaos in the kicking game.

The second major glitch I ran into is when I was playing against Maryland, instead of them using their 1st or 2nd string HB's, they were using their 3rd string HB. You might say, well the first two might be hurt. No .... and their 3rd string was a Left Guard!! WTF! It has totally screwed with the CPU Depth Chart! This is f'ing MADNESS!!! Another Year ... same crap!

# 94 Sausage @ 07/31/12 10:51 PM
I'm still having the issue where my formation disappears or won't open when i choose it. All else fine at the moment.

# 95 TheLegend5 @ 07/31/12 10:52 PM
Hopefully that patch in late August, a month and a half after I pay $60 for a game, I will be able to jump whenever I want on defense.

# 96 boritter @ 07/31/12 11:05 PM
I'm late to this thread, but can anyone confirm if this patch comes bundled with the 1st Tuner update? I dislike the Tuner so I will avoid the patch if they are bundled.

Thanks.

# 97 BigDofBA @ 07/31/12 11:11 PM
I'm not really surprised that people are still having issues.

# 98 krisguy @ 07/31/12 11:21 PM
My issue is still not fixed. When I am at the team select screen, and pick my team, it takes 10 minutes - literally - from the time I say go until I get to the coin toss. It cycles through coaching tips and keeps flashing loading.

EA

# 99 blnkimgn @ 07/31/12 11:41 PM
Froze on the very first play on the first game I tried to play. This game will sit on a shelf and collect dust until the late-August patch, and if it still doesn't work this game just became trade in credit for 2k13.

# 100 BA2929 @ 08/01/12 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUM2
ANy rumor to the 5 player season ending glitch.

From another board.
It's not a glitch if it happened to one guy once. That's just bad luck.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.