Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

For those of you that didn't already know. NBA 2K13 arrives in October 2, 2012 for 360, PS3, PC, PSP and Wii systems, while they have a Holiday 2012 release for the WiiU.

There was no mention of a PS Vita version or any other sports game, for that matter, during the Q1 2013 Take-Two Interactive conference call.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DonWuan @ 07/31/12 05:08 PM
1 of the main reasons I purchased a vita. Hopefully next year they will develop one. Probably would make more money from vita then PC and all they had to do was port it.

Im not into soccer but fifa looks amazing on vita.

# 2 almostbobsaget @ 07/31/12 05:17 PM
Awesome.

I've had this image of me being able to draw up plays on a "coach's clipboard" with the Wii-U tablet and execute them in game. I hope this comes to fruition.

# 3 aceoye @ 07/31/12 09:28 PM
Vita is dead if it doesnt pick up sales I doubt they would make it for it next year.

# 4 mestevo @ 08/01/12 02:55 AM
Certainly not encouraging, will be interesting to see if there's anything more definitive from 2k PR, or if they hedge with the 'nothing currently announced' line.

# 5 ddbasey @ 08/01/12 06:23 PM
This report is actually incorrect. Over the past few days with the Jay Z announcement, there have been several official press releases clarifying all of the platforms. PS Vita has been officially mentioned. It was confusing before because one of the VP's behind the game in a brief interview at E3, said "PSP" when he actually meant PS Vita. Just a heads up.

# 6 DonWuan @ 08/01/12 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceoye
Vita is dead if it doesnt pick up sales I doubt they would make it for it next year.
You know vita sales have almost doubled since E3. Nothing like the nintendo handhelds but have seen increase.

August to November alot of games are coming out that should help sales.

# 7 mestevo @ 08/01/12 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonWuan
You know vita sales have almost doubled since E3. Nothing like the nintendo handhelds but have seen increase.

August to November alot of games are coming out that should help sales.
Link? Sony has been silent since boasting 1.8m sales worldwide in March, and have only reiterated a couple times that they expect to sell 10m units by March 2013.

They had a nice bump in Japan due to a couple new releases, but thought I'd read they were back to being outsold 4+ to 1 by the 3DS.

Sony reports earning tomorrow, they need sales to do much more than 'double'.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 8 Blzer @ 08/01/12 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceoye
It's a two-way street. People would buy Vita if they knew it was coming out for it, and not just a gawdy port.

# 9 mestevo @ 08/02/12 09:58 AM
With Sony refusing to even say how many Vitas were sold when directly asked on their earnings call this morning, as well as not disclosing digital sales, this won't be the last thread like this for a major multiplatform game not coming to the handheld.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.