Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

As mentioned yesterday, 2K Sports has officially announced Jay-Z as the as Executive Producer of NBA 2K13. 2K Sports has been promoting this "BIG" announcement for weeks.

In an article, over at ESPN, Jon Robinson describes some of the details he brings to the game.

Quote:
Carter has not only personally selected the game’s 24-song soundtrack, but he’s also been working with 2K designers on the overall look and feel of the game’s presentation.

24 Song Soundtrack includes:
  • The Hours: “All in the Jungle”
  • Too Short: "Blow the Whistle" (Main)
  • Eric B. and Rakim: “I Ain’t No Joke”
  • Phoenix: “1901”
  • Jay-Z: “Pump it Up” (Freestyle)
  • Puff Daddy and the Family: “Victory” (feat. Notorious B.I.G. & Busta Rhymes)
  • Daft Punk: “Around the World" (Radio Edit)
  • Santigold: “Shove It” (feat. Spank Rock)
  • Kanye West: “Amazing”
  • Jay-Z: “Run This Town”
  • The Dirty Projectors: “Stillness in the Move”
  • Nas: “The World is Yours”
  • Coldplay: “Viva La Vida”
  • Roy Ayers: “We Live in Brooklyn, Baby”
  • Justice: “Stress”
  • Jay-Z: “The Bounce”
  • Kanye West: “We Major” (feat. Nas & Really Doe)
  • Mobb Deep: “Shook Ones, Pt. II”
  • Meek Mill: “Ima Boss” (Instrumental)
  • Kanye West: “Mercy” (feat. Big Sean, Pusha T, and 2 Chainz)
  • U2: “Elevation”
  • Jay-Z: “On to the Next One”
  • Jay-Z: “Public Service Announcement”
  • Jay-Z: “H.A.M.” (Instrumental)
If you're interested in listening to some of the tracks, head on over to the official NBA 2K Facebook page.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 441 23 @ 08/03/12 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwade21
why do you need proof if you dont want my info LD2k has all the info right use his , but umm can i get another chance to come clean?
Sure thing... PM me now

Your next post should be that you sent proof. If not, consider it ignoring a mod warning and this is the last post you and I will have had.

# 442 MavsManiac4Life @ 08/03/12 09:47 PM
Can't stop laughing, wish he could stay around just a little longer. What if he actually has something though....... naaaaaah

# 443 VDusen04 @ 08/03/12 09:48 PM

# 444 MavsManiac4Life @ 08/03/12 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
http://media.photobucket.com/image/r...ng_popcorn.gif

# 445 Khimera @ 08/03/12 10:05 PM
Quote:
why do you need proof if you dont want my info LD2k has all the info right use his , but umm can i get another chance to come clean?
Oh come on 23...it's pretty obvious this kid's lying. If he had real proof he would've sent it to you long ago. I think it's time for the BAN HAMMER.

# 446 yungsta404 @ 08/03/12 10:12 PM
this dude has been able to drag this out for 5 hours now without getting banned if he post 1 more time without proof he should be banned. I think its obvious this guy is testing to see how long he can stall.

# 447 Gilley @ 08/03/12 10:14 PM
I would just leave, no one will take you seriously now.

# 448 NINJAK2 @ 08/03/12 10:24 PM
send him that PM dwade21..You can do it!!

# 449 stlpimpmonsta @ 08/03/12 10:30 PM
If i was him and i was lying i would say 2k13 has crew. If hes right he confirms crew....if not we know theres no crew.

# 450 23 @ 08/03/12 10:37 PM
You guys are vultures

..and people call us mods nazis

# 451 Gilley @ 08/03/12 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
You guys are vultures

..and people call us mods nazis
Imagine if we had the power to ban.

# 452 dwade21 @ 08/03/12 10:47 PM
Hey guys , I deeply apologize for my actions today , i understand that what i did and said was not right .. i respect all of you guys here and i want to let you know that this will not happen again .. please forgive me

# 453 Goffs @ 08/03/12 10:49 PM
Well that was anti climactic...I was hoping to see the first pink name here on the forums....ah well

# 454 AC @ 08/03/12 10:51 PM
Quote:
Hey guys , I deeply apologize for my actions today , i understand that what i did and said was not right .. i respect all of you guys here and i want to let you know that this will not happen again .. please forgive me
That's a very honest, sincere apology. I'd say that he's let off the hook, but if he does it again, he's instantly perma banned.

Spoiler

# 455 23 @ 08/03/12 11:11 PM
Don't worry goffs

The game isn't out yet

It's bound to happen....trust me

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

# 456 The_Gaming_Disciple @ 08/03/12 11:17 PM
I would have been more excited if we could implement our own music. Jay Z is garbage and this album is heavily NY Biased. Sad dissapointment. Kanye garbage also. Amazing how people don't understand good music and only know what mainstream gives them with the koolaid. 2K dropped the ball big time.

# 457 Ejfalcon9 @ 08/03/12 11:19 PM
Screw the haters. This soundtrack is boss!

# 458 Gilley @ 08/03/12 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejfalcon9
Screw the haters. This soundtrack is boss!
Not many people were hating on the soundtrack. The hate is for 2K.

# 459 MavsManiac4Life @ 08/03/12 11:32 PM
No ban?

I do have to give him props for coming clean, and not trying to make something up, or stall any longer.

# 460 Khimera @ 08/03/12 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gaming_Disciple
I would have been more excited if we could implement our own music. Jay Z is garbage and this album is heavily NY Biased. Sad dissapointment. Kanye garbage also. Amazing how people don't understand good music and only know what mainstream gives them with the koolaid. 2K dropped the ball big time.
Can't we already do that by putting music on the hard drive and then putting it in through 2K Beats? I'm not sure as I've never done it but I always thought that it was in the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.