Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

EA Sports has just released the complete Madden NFL 13 ratings for every quarterback in the game.

For the complete Madden NFL 13 quarterback ratings, click here.

The ratings category winners in Speed, Throw Power, Deep Throw Accuracy, and Awareness will be reflected in the week one Madden NFL 13 roster update.

Just a few notable ratings.
  • Ryan 89, Cam 89, Schaub 89, Flacco 88, Cutler 87, Hasselbeck 85, Luck 84, Palmer 84, Dalton 83, Smith 83
  • RGIII rated 83 with 93 speed.
  • Sanchez overall 80, Tebow 77.
  • RGIII, Vick and Pryor are the fastest QB's in Madden NFL 13. Next 5 are Josh Johnson, Tyrod Taylor, Joe Webb, Cam Newton, Vince Young.
  • Top 10 QB Throwing Power. Stafford, Cutler, Mallett, Vick, Newton, Rodgers, Freeman, Osweiler, Skelton, Brady.
  • Top 12 QB Accuracy. Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Rivers, Eli, Peyton, Schaub, Stafford, Big Ben, Luck, Romo, Ryan.
What are your thoughts on the QB ratings?

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Sdcgg81 @ 08/03/12 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XplosiveRunna26
Man they shafted my man Vick with the speed rating again he's atleast a 93...smh. and btw Vick has THE strongest arm in the league. point. blank.
Not even close to the strongest anymore lol, but he does have the most inaccurate deep ball in the league still. He is over rated at 89. Be happy these rankings are not true to life, Vick would come in at the 83-87 range.

# 42 XplosiveRunna26 @ 08/03/12 01:03 PM
Yeah it's kind of wrong for them to put Luck ahead of Dalton especially when Dalton had a pretty great rookie year and all...Moore u really need to rethink these ratings...or just let US do it.

# 43 Jakeness23 @ 08/03/12 01:04 PM
Not being able to edit these ratings and accessories, along with everything else and go into CC mode is why I'll be passing on Madden this year. That's ridiculous... editing players has been a part of the game for HOW long now? It's come to be expected as a basic option... WHAT were they thinking?

# 44 XplosiveRunna26 @ 08/03/12 01:07 PM
...and why is vince young and cam newton both 85 speed??...there's no way in HECKLL that vince keeps up with newton in a footrace. Vince has slowed down tremendously since entering the league. I'd say he's an 80 at BEST. with newton at 89.

# 45 XplosiveRunna26 @ 08/03/12 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
Not being able to edit these ratings and accessories, along with everything else and go into CC mode is why I'll be passing on Madden this year. That's ridiculous... editing players has been a part of the game for HOW long now? It's come to be expected as a basic option... WHAT were they thinking?
...they weren't...

# 46 XplosiveRunna26 @ 08/03/12 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
This again. Wrong how so? The only thing wrong, imo, would be setting Luck's AWR or DPP better than Dalton's because Dlaton has proved that he can utilize his physical talent and skill sets at the NFL level, unlike Luck. However, that shouldn't keep Luckk's actual physical talent and skill sets from being rated higher than Dlaton's IF they actually are evaluated that way.

# 47 XplosiveRunna26 @ 08/03/12 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1D4ever
Palmer got shafted,flacco too What are they baing jason campbell sharp decline on?
Vick is faster than a 90; bad year or not I bet he is the only like 4 time probowler with 76 awr that garbage and why does he have 70 catch rating, what game is that based on.

There is no way i could start a season with these ratings
"Ian Cummings specifically said that it is literally a few minutes of work to give the user the ability to edit players in franchise mode."
First, My point exactly. Secondly, Is this bolded quote true??

# 48 Bull_Dozer @ 08/03/12 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Me and Donny are gonna have a fight. Put Flacco's throwing power where Vick, Rogers and Brady's is. I (and anyone else for that matter) has evidence from a person who scout's NFL players and who has done a ton of research to back up his opinion that Flacco has the strongest arm in the league. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...est-arm-in-nfl What does Donny Moore have to back up his? Nothing.
There is no way Flacco has as much arm strength as Stafford.

# 49 BadBoy7150 @ 08/03/12 01:22 PM
Give me 2 years with Luck behind center... That way I have some time to apply some good XP to him... Put Donald Brown on the trading block for a decent RB...and watch me make magic happen. Add that on top of an overhauled Defense... I'm calling Superbowl baby!!

# 50 BadBoy7150 @ 08/03/12 01:25 PM
Quote:
First, My point exactly. Secondly, Is this bolded quote true??
If this were true... Don't you thin Fantasy Draft would have made it in as well? Its a bit more complicated then just giving the user the ability to edit ratings my friend...

# 51 XplosiveRunna26 @ 08/03/12 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Ignore him... He seems to be looking for a iFight.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
.....JKKK lighten up. I understood his point of view. I just expressed my opinion that Luck has yet to play a down, yet his ovr rating exceeds a someone who legitimatley took his team to the playoffs. They kind of shafted him. that's all.

# 52 XplosiveRunna26 @ 08/03/12 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoy7150
If this were true... Don't you thin Fantasy Draft would have made it in as well? Its a bit more complicated then just giving the user the ability to edit ratings my friend...
Touche'...

# 53 LBzrule @ 08/03/12 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
This again. Wrong how so? The only thing wrong, imo, would be setting Luck's AWR or DPP better than Dalton's because Dlaton has proved that he can utilize his physical talent and skill sets at the NFL level, unlike Luck. However, that shouldn't keep Luckk's actual physical talent and skill sets from being rated higher than Dlaton's IF they actually are evaluated that way.
Yeah but how much of a distinction is DPP gonna make Big? It would be great if it did distinguish them but my bet is it does not. I'm not seeing the gradations in DPP applied to players that is implied in your statements. While I think DPP could be the factor that mitigates it, it probably will just not be visible enough to see or even feel. We'll see but I doubt it.

# 54 Dj_MyTime @ 08/03/12 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
I understand sliders help (I use them), but they shouldn't have to be used to make players ratings differentiated. They should be used to make the game easier or harder if I am playing as a specific team.

I should be able to play a game on all-pro or even pro(the default setting) and be able to tell the difference between a Pro-Bowl QB, Mid Level QB, and a back-up.

But that is another topic for another thread.
Not saying I don't agree but that is why I'm happy we finally have sliders to balance out user vs user games.

# 55 LBzrule @ 08/03/12 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Dozer
There is no way Flacco has as much arm strength as Stafford.
I might agree with you but based on what? I'm not into anecdotal statements about who has higher arm strength. I want research and that's what Jaws gives. So with that said, what evidence do you have that this is the case?

# 56 PanthersGM305 @ 08/03/12 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
Can someone explain to me why Brees Deep accuracy is only 84...
LOL Dayuumm Bountygate maybe, or his comments about Roger!!! LMAO hey am a non Aints fan, but he got robbed. I mean this guy broke Dan Marios passing record... wow Now Cam a 89 hmmm with AWR 74.Andrew Luck 84 WOW EA Donny slow down bruh. how is abrew luck a 84 Cam came in at 77 took him like 9 weeks before he got what he deserved after breaking rookie QB records set back in the day there was no color on the television.. C'mon man please i am glad OS posted this in a info before i go waste my money on EA inaccurate representation of NFL players ,

# 57 XplosiveRunna26 @ 08/03/12 01:39 PM
Quote:
I might agree with you but based on what? I'm not into anecdotal statements about who has higher arm strength. I want research and that's what Jaws gives. So with that said, what evidence do you have that this is the case?
Didn't Flacco throw 75 yards in the long distance throwing competition as a rookie?....that's pretty damn good imo.

# 58 jmurphy31 @ 08/03/12 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime
Not saying I don't agree but that is why I'm happy we finally have sliders to balance out user vs user games.
True. At least we have slider options. I only play vs the CPU, so that's why I made my complaint.

# 59 LBzrule @ 08/03/12 01:59 PM
Quote:
Didn't Flacco throw 75 yards in the long distance throwing competition as a rookie?....that's pretty damn good imo.
I think that is one piece of the puzzle. There is more though. There is the velocity not just on downfield passes that stretch the field, but also on routes like outs and ins. You are not going to find a QB in the league that has more zip on the deep out and deep in than Flacco. That's what jaws was getting at in his presentation and research. It's not just about how far you can throw it, but also zip and velocity on throws.

# 60 XplosiveRunna26 @ 08/03/12 02:03 PM
Quote:
I think that is one piece of the puzzle. There is more though. There is the velocity not just on downfield passes that stretch the field, but also on routes like outs and ins. You are not going to find a QB in the league that has more zip on the deep out and deep in than Flacco. That's what jaws was getting at in his presentation and research. It's not just about how far you can throw it, but also zip and velocity on throws.
No slight to Flacco but I honestly believe Vick has one the BEST zip/velocity in the NFL today.. My proof is in every game he's been in. (NFL game rewind)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.