Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Looking to renew your EA Sports Season Ticket? Check out the new details on the program. (Not seeing NBA Live 13)

Play Early. Play More. Play Better.

The program that gives you early access to all of your favorite EA SPORTS titles is back, now with even more value for only $24.99 or 2000 Microsoft® Points for 12 months of benefits! With EA SPORTS Season Ticket, you’ll get ahead of the game in all participating titles with:
  • Access to over $100 of PDLC
  • 3 days Early Access to the full game
  • 20% discount on additional PDLC
Access to over $100 of PDLC Across all participating titles

Don’t wait to build your club in Ultimate Team, compete against your friends, or test your skills in weekly global tournaments. With EA SPORTS Season Ticket, get a leg-up on your opponents with access to the following PDLC across all five participating titles:
  • 1 Legendary Pack and 24 Pro Madden Packs (over $30 in value)
  • 24 NHL Premium Gold Packs (over $30 in value)
  • 24 FIFA Premium Gold Packs (over $30 in value)
  • Tiger Woods 14 content to be announced
  • NCAA 14 content to be announced
3 days Early Access Across all participating titles

Download your favorite EA SPORTS titles 3 days early and get into the action while your friends are still dreaming of throwing 40-yard bombs or ripping the back of the net. Carry over your progress and achievements when you buy on launch day to stay ahead of the game.

20% off additional PDLC Across all participating titles

Want to save even more? With EA SPORTS Season Ticket you get 20% off all PDLC available in all participating titles. Get more Ultimate Team packs, more courses, more players and more boosts for your money. If it’s available for purchase, you get 20% off. It’s that easy.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 TheBMarshall15 @ 08/20/12 08:04 PM
Most relevant question on this thread is this. Does anyone know what time we will be able to download the game on Friday? like 12:01 AM Friday morning, or around the same time that the stupid demo was made available to download around 2 pm Pacific time for us PS3 users. Anyone Know???

# 62 Brandwin @ 08/20/12 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBMarshall15
Most relevant question on this thread is this. Does anyone know what time we will be able to download the game on Friday? like 12:01 AM Friday morning, or around the same time that the stupid demo was made available to download around 2 pm Pacific time for us PS3 users. Anyone Know???
Probably the same as other season ticket downloads, 6pm est

# 63 azdawgpound @ 08/20/12 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
this 6pm east coast.... 3pm west coast.

# 64 joloy29 @ 08/20/12 08:43 PM
Does anyone happen to know how big the file usually is? Just trying to work out my plans around the download

# 65 WhatRobSaid @ 08/20/12 10:32 PM
Lol just anxious a tad. I have a strong wireless connection I'd say.

# 66 Gronk4M13 @ 08/20/12 10:44 PM
I'm confused. If I buy season ticket, how do I get Madden? Do I go to a retail store and buy it? Then what's the purpose of season ticket? Or do I download the whole game on the Xbox?

# 67 RoyalBoyle78 @ 08/20/12 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
I'm confused. If I buy season ticket, how do I get Madden? Do I go to a retail store and buy it? Then what's the purpose of season ticket? Or do I download the whole game on the Xbox?
With season ticket... U get to rent the game for 3 full days before it's released, it's all urs play it to death for 3 days... Then after that u can download the full game on ur hdd but only for PS3...For some reason u can't download the game on xbox..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

# 68 TheBMarshall15 @ 08/20/12 11:32 PM
Quote:
thanks bud, Loving my WestCoast time zone

# 69 kingj720 @ 08/20/12 11:36 PM
Do you get to download the 24th n play at midnight?

# 70 RoyalBoyle78 @ 08/21/12 12:34 AM
I just bought the season ticket for the PS3...So when the game comes early for the 3 days.. Where do I downloaded from?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

# 71 Brandwin @ 08/21/12 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatRobSaid
Lol just anxious a tad. I have a strong wireless connection I'd say.
Two hours maybe? What is your down Mbps?

# 72 Brandwin @ 08/21/12 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingj720
Do you get to download the 24th n play at midnight?
Did you not read the few posts right before yours

# 73 WhatRobSaid @ 08/21/12 06:57 AM
My laptop has 65.0 mbps, should I be looking to see what my playstation connection is like? or will it not tell me?

# 74 bxgoods @ 08/21/12 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballforever
I just bought the season ticket for the PS3...So when the game comes early for the 3 days.. Where do I downloaded from?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
It will be in the PS Store, you get it from there.

# 75 Gronk4M13 @ 08/21/12 08:11 PM
I've got an important question. If I start a connected career mode in the early release/season ticket version, will I be able to continue the connected career in the retail version?

# 76 NDAlum @ 08/21/12 08:20 PM
Saturday: work 7a-7p
Sunday: time with girlfriend because I'll abandon her Tuesday
Monday: work

I can't justify $25 knowing I won't get the full enjoyment. I will be checking out all the impressions though!

# 77 bxgoods @ 08/21/12 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
I've got an important question. If I start a connected career mode in the early release/season ticket version, will I be able to continue the connected career in the retail version?
Yes the save will work in the full game

# 78 Gronk4M13 @ 08/21/12 09:43 PM
What time is the season ticket active until? I heard it stopped working at 6:00 Tuesday morning. I have freshmen orientation for school Tuesday morning and am trying to plan. I am thinking of getting the Season ticket, playing Madden 13 practically non stop, then going to the midnight launch, picking it up, then I have this thing for school on Tuesday from 8 to 12.

# 79 Hajmyis @ 08/22/12 12:21 AM
Quote:
Did you not read the few posts right before yours

download it in the mourning for xbox and pm for palystation

# 80 Brandwin @ 08/22/12 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajmyis
download it in the mourning for xbox and pm for palystation
According to who? Right now with the count down it will be Friday evening like all other EA Season Ticket downloads, except Madden 12.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.