Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Madden NFL 13 Player Ratings - Top 10 Overall RB

#1 Maurice Jones-Drew - 97 Overall
#2 Adrian Peterson - 97 Overall
#3 Arian Foster - 96 Overall
#4 LeSean McCoy - 95 Overall
#5 Ray Rice - 95 Overall
#6 Matt Forte - 93 Overall
#7 Frank Gore - 92 Overall
#8 Steven Jackson - 92 Overall
#9 Jamaal Charles - 91 Overall
#10 Michael Turner - 91 OverallAgree or disagree?

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 TeamBuilder @ 08/06/12 01:07 PM
Can anyone tackle in M13? All the rb's in this video run through everyone.

# 42 TannerMendoza19 @ 08/06/12 01:12 PM
Where is CJ2K????

# 43 DeuceDouglas @ 08/06/12 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
Can anyone tackle in M13? All the rb's in this video run through everyone.
It's made that way. I remember last year when they came out with the Peyton Hillis vids and he was breaking every tackle against the Steelers. If they were to have an LB ratings vid, they'd have all these same backs getting just blown up.

# 44 TeamBuilder @ 08/06/12 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
It's made that way. I remember last year when they came out with the Peyton Hillis vids and he was breaking every tackle against the Steelers. If they were to have an LB ratings vid, they'd have all these same backs getting just blown up.
I hope so. Some of those runs looked a little ridiculous.

# 45 juggalotusx @ 08/06/12 01:43 PM
These ratings are BS, Madden will never change and always be the same poor gameplay. Im now never buying another madden game for life. Madden 11 and 12 were nothing but crap. Enough is enough EA, stop screwing your fans over........................

# 46 qdog @ 08/06/12 01:46 PM
just saw a picture on facebook of Fawcett stadium on madden 13, i wonder if the hall of fame game will be in this year.

# 47 bpac55 @ 08/06/12 01:49 PM
Felllas it is dumb to argue about whether a guy is a 94 or a 95...what we need to be focusing on here is that horrible gameplay video. Seeing Michael Turner and Stephen Jackson make lighting fast spin moves without slowing down is just sad. Every running back has the same style in the game. Turner in real life takes small fast steps and short strides, MJD should be short and compact low to the ground and Shady should be hopping around planting on one leg trying to find the next cut. There is still no distinction between a power, speed, and elusive back when playing this game.

# 48 jake214 @ 08/06/12 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesFan1825
I'm guessing no one here has seen Lesean?
Where the hell is Blount!

Signed Buc's fan

# 49 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 08/06/12 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake214
Where the hell is Blount!

Signed Buc's fan
On the bench while Doug Martin picks up the carries.

Signed,
Another Bucs Fan

# 50 riichiieriich @ 08/06/12 02:02 PM
Ok, there's no denying how good Darren McFadden is when he's healthy. He's definitely a top 10 back. Jamaal Charles misses virtually all of last season and he's in the top 10, but Run DMC isn't? Michael Turner's old *** is top 10? Despite averaging 3.6 yards per carry in the second half last season? Not to mention Frank Gore who had what, five 100 yard games last year?

These ratings will change with roster updates, but not everyone has internet access. These ratings are stupid.

# 51 niftyed @ 08/06/12 02:04 PM
Seems like now every team will have a running game with these high ratings.

# 52 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 08/06/12 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Scarface
He was Awful for the first half of last season. He was overrated the year before.
The guy has led the nfl in rushing over the past 4 years and a bad year for him is rushing just over a 1000 yards with a 4.0 ypc. You telling me that he doesnt deserve a spot in the top 10 atleast?

# 53 DeuceDouglas @ 08/06/12 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
The guy has led the nfl in rushing over the past 4 years and a bad year for him is rushing just over a 1000 yards with a 4.0 ypc. You telling me that he doesnt deserbe a spot in the top 10 atleast?
Since his 2K yard season he's been pretty average.

# 54 DeuceDouglas @ 08/06/12 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riichiieriich
Ok, there's no denying how good Darren McFadden is when he's healthy. He's definitely a top 10 back. Jamaal Charles misses virtually all of last season and he's in the top 10, but Run DMC isn't? Michael Turner's old *** is top 10? Despite averaging 3.6 yards per carry in the second half last season? Not to mention Frank Gore who had what, five 100 yard games last year?

These ratings will change with roster updates, but not everyone has internet access. These ratings are stupid.
Problem is, McFadden hardly ever actually is healthy. His injury rating should be around the 50's.

# 55 SuckaRepellent @ 08/06/12 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C the Lyte
Can't wait to see what this list looks like at the end of the season.

MJD is overrated. Not by a lot, but still.

Charles coming off a knee injury?

I see a lot of change coming to this list.
Huh? How is MJD overrated do you see what he does on a team that had horrible offense? Teams know all we can do is run and get still puts up numbers. Knock it off lol.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

# 56 C the Lyte @ 08/06/12 02:33 PM
@ 97 ovr, yes that is overrated. He is more of a 94ish kinda guy. Again, I said he was barely overrated. Still top 5 in the league, IMO.

# 57 Gaycandybacon @ 08/06/12 02:37 PM
These ratings look good in my opinion. All top 10 talent running backs in the league coming into this year. Sure they left some people off, but other than that I think it's a solid list.

# 58 Wildcats302 @ 08/06/12 02:43 PM
Chris Johnson has one mediocre season and he is not in the top 10 RBs? HAHAHAHA good one EA. I expect CJ to have a 1400-1500 season again this year and make EA look really wrong there.

The guys stats are like 5600 yards and 38 TDs and almost 5 yards per carry in his first 4 years. Give me a break.

# 59 Gaycandybacon @ 08/06/12 02:54 PM
Honestly anyone of the top 10 guys can be better than their Overall Rating.. It baffles me when people **** themselves because everyones a 90 OVR in the top 10. You don't think there is 10 RB's in the league that are that good? Do you know the depth there is at RB in our National Football League.. Where ever you look theres tons of running back talent. Sure there is some crazyness over the ratings. But If you're fed up with the ratings you mys as well go to Donny Moore personally, slap him the face and take his job. OH chris johnson isn't in the top 10 ?!?!?!?!?!? Whipity dooo. You don't see the guy running over people. He's an elusive back, pure speed back. w/e rating he is he's god damn good still. Again don't let the OVR fool you. The nessisary adjustments will be made to the game if the player perfoms at a high level/low level during the season anyways.

# 60 StreetCarp @ 08/06/12 03:05 PM
Fred Jackson got screwed.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.