Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

EA Sports’ Madden NFL 13 Ratings Reveal enters its second week as the fans decided amongst all QB’s that RGIII will be the fastest, Matthew Stafford will have the strongest arm, Aaron Rodgers will have the most accurate deep ball and Peyton Manning is the most aware.

Voting has begun to determine the fastest running back in Madden NFL 13. For the rest of the week, we'll see polls for the acceleration, trucking and elusiveness rating.

This campaign allows fans to vote on attributes like speed, elusiveness, hit power and more. The winner of each vote will be the highest-rated player for that attribute at their position in Madden NFL 13.

Upcoming weeks will focus on running backs, wide receivers and defenders, with the winners in each category announced every Friday. Here is the voting schedule breakdown:
  • Aug 6 – 10: Running Backs – Speed, Acceleration, Trucking, Elusiveness
  • Aug 13 – 17: Wide Receivers & Tight Ends – Speed, Spectacular Catch, Route Running, Agility
  • Aug 20 – 24: Defense – Speed, Hit Power, Tackling, Man Coverage
  • Aug 24: Offensive Line, Special Teams and Overall Team Ratings
Not only will each winner receive a boost in their attributes in Madden NFL 13, but they’ll also be immortalized with a special card in Madden Ultimate Team. Fans who collect the cards of every winning player will be able to add them to a collection which will unlock a special Madden Ultimate Team reward in Madden NFL 13.

So the question is... Who should be the fastest RB in Madden NFL 13?
  • Chris Johnson
  • Darren McFadden
  • Jamaal Charles

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 sir psycho @ 08/06/12 10:56 AM
I don't think Charles should be in consideration, coming off an ACL tear...atleast not until he proves he is fully back

# 2 C the Lyte @ 08/06/12 11:51 AM
CJ should have top speed... but that doesn't warrent a 99 or 100 for that rating.

97 ish sounds about ryte.

# 3 bpac55 @ 08/06/12 12:15 PM
I am a huge Eagles fan and I am glad Shady isn't on the list. He isn't on the same page speed wise with those other backs. What he has is insane agility and cutback ability. Unfortunately Madden can't recreate his running style.

# 4 gator3guy @ 08/06/12 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
I am a huge Eagles fan and I am glad Shady isn't on the list. He isn't on the same page speed wise with those other backs. What he has is insane agility and cutback ability. Unfortunately Madden can't recreate his running style.
Agreed. I love Shady, but lets pump the breaks a bit. He's not in Charles and CJ's league when it comes to straight speed.

# 5 NDAlum @ 08/06/12 12:27 PM
Could there possibly be a more difficult trio to choose from due to their injuries (DMC/Charles) and year of being out of shape (CJ)?

# 6 seasprite @ 08/06/12 01:32 PM
Since I have KC in the 3SD CC, I vote for Charles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

# 7 XplosiveRunna26 @ 08/06/12 01:42 PM
It goes like this for top 5:
-CJ1k
-EVERYONE ELSE-
-Ronnie brown-
-Brandon jacobs-
-Ronnie brown and Jacob if they had a kid...Ronnie Jacobs...

# 8 C the Lyte @ 08/06/12 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XplosiveRunna26
It goes like this for top 5:
-CJ1k
-EVERYONE ELSE-
-Ronnie brown-
-Brandon jacobs-
-Ronnie brown and Jacob if they had a kid...Ronnie Jacobs...

10 chars

# 9 gator3guy @ 08/06/12 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
These polls are aboslutely rubbish. The fact that Sproles is not even on there is pathetic.
More quick than fast.

His agility and acceleration should be really high however.

# 10 prime21time37 @ 08/06/12 06:32 PM
cj is probably number 1. sproles is more quick, but he can fly also. maybe spiller or chris rainey in pitt. he was a burner at florida, but looks like we are talking about top backs only, not backups or preseason cuts. lol

# 11 ImaGamer_OS @ 08/06/12 06:39 PM
CJ2K.

Close thread.

# 12 bmj2k7 @ 08/07/12 04:55 PM
This isnt even a legit question, CJ is by far the fastest, in his 2K year he had something like 6 straight games with a 90+ yard rush, all tds. The next closest guy isnt really even all that close.

# 13 saintsyadig @ 08/07/12 06:22 PM
Shout-out to Sproles. But I'm just a homer I guess....

# 14 S C 0 0 Z E @ 08/07/12 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmj2k7
This isnt even a legit question, CJ is by far the fastest, in his 2K year he had something like 6 straight games with a 90+ yard rush, all tds. The next closest guy isnt really even all that close.
He had 3 touchdowns on runs of 85 yards or more in one season, the most any other back has in their entire career is 2.

# 15 saintsyadig @ 08/07/12 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
These polls are aboslutely rubbish. The fact that Sproles is not even on there is pathetic.
I agree. Sproles be getting it. Also, his catching should go up.

# 16 bissoncurtis @ 08/07/12 09:16 PM
Totally right!!

# 17 XplosiveRunna26 @ 08/09/12 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C the Lyte

10 chars
lol Naw I was just BSin...I was just bitter with ronnie brown after his awful play at the goal line against 49ers and I just plain hate Jacobs...plus their both slow.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.