10:12 AM - August 9, 2012 by Steve_OS
EA Sports’ Madden NFL 13 Ratings Reveal enters its second week as the fans decided amongst all QB’s that RGIII will be the fastest, Matthew Stafford will have the strongest arm, Aaron Rodgers will have the most accurate deep ball and Peyton Manning is the most aware.
Voting has begun to determine the running back with the highest acceleration in Madden NFL 13. For the rest of the week, we'll see polls for the acceleration and elusiveness rating.
This campaign allows fans to vote on attributes like speed, elusiveness, hit power and more. The winner of each vote will be the highest-rated player for that attribute at their position in Madden NFL 13.
Upcoming weeks will focus on running backs, wide receivers and defenders, with the winners in each category announced every Friday. Here is the voting schedule breakdown:
- Aug 6 – 10: Running Backs – Speed, Acceleration, Trucking, Elusiveness
- Aug 13 – 17: Wide Receivers & Tight Ends – Speed, Spectacular Catch, Route Running, Agility
- Aug 20 – 24: Defense – Speed, Hit Power, Tackling, Man Coverage
- Aug 24: Offensive Line, Special Teams and Overall Team Ratings
So the question is... Which RB deserves the highest acceleration ratings in Madden NFL 13?
- Darren Sproles
- Chris Johnson
- Ray Rice
- Madden NFL 13 Player Ratings - Top 10 Running Backs
- Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Fastest Running Back
- Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Running Back with Highest Truck Rating
- Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Most Elusive Running Back
Which RB deserves the highest acceleration ratings in Madden NFL 13?