Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

The official Playstation Blogcast (roughly at the 18:18 point) announced the Madden NFL 13 demo arrives on Tuesday, August 14th for PS3 and Vita, which means 360 owners should see the demo that morning.

No details have been announced, but at least we know the release date.

Thanks to iloveparkmin for the earlier link.

UPDATE: Madden NFL 13 demo details

The Madden NFL 13 demo includes the New York Giants vs. San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks vs. Washington Redskins.

UPDATE #2: You can choose difficulty settings. 5 min quarters and it's an entire game. It will also have full commentary. No sliders this year. You can change play style between game flow and conventional.

Quote:
The Madden NFL 13 demo offers two Play Now matchups. One features the Super Bowl XLVI champion New York Giants visiting the San Francisco 49ers in a rematch of last season’s NFC Championship game. The other involves the Seattle Seahawks traveling to the Washington Redskins, who are of course led by rookie QB Robert Griffin III. And before you step onto the field for either of these matchups, you’ll get to check out the redesigned pregame presentation. That includes a broadcast TV-inspired segment that features some top players in the upcoming game you’re about to play, and is followed by Jim Nantz and Phil Simms in the booth talking about the story of the game.

On the field, you have access to everything that’s new in Madden NFL 13. This includes Total Control Passing to accurately place the ball anywhere on the field as the QB; the Ball Hawk mechanic to aggressively play the ball in the air as a defender; play action abort to cancel out of a play action when sensing pressure as a QB; use of Kinect (Xbox 360 only) to control pre-play audibles and adjustments with your voice; and of course the Infinity Engine that brings physics you can feel on every play.

We also encourage you to use the Madden NFL 13 demo to create yourself with a Game Face for use in the full version of the game on August 28th. This year marks the first time you will be able to put yourself in the game as a player or coach using your Game Face before leading a virtual version of yourself to gridiron glory. Visit http://www.easports.com/gameface for details.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 241 Rawdeal28 @ 08/14/12 06:25 AM
just finished downloading. time to ball!

# 242 Helios12787 @ 08/14/12 06:27 AM
Meh all this waiting and I get owned by xbox live gold. Go figure

Looks like I'm waiting until tonight for it to be on PSN.

# 243 live to die54 @ 08/14/12 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcees4life
My avi says it all
Giants? lol

# 244 T1TRAPTOR @ 08/14/12 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Meh all this waiting and I get owned by xbox live gold. Go figure

Looks like I'm waiting until tonight for it to be on PSN.
Didn't they say it was a free download?

# 245 ZeroRevived @ 08/14/12 06:29 AM
Times like these where I feel like buying an Xbox.....Then I remember I don't pay for online access. Just gotta be patient.

# 246 keebsiek @ 08/14/12 06:29 AM
Eastcoast here.. Demo is under Kinect for me.

# 247 Helios12787 @ 08/14/12 06:29 AM
Free to those who pay for Gold lol.

# 248 LuGer33 @ 08/14/12 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Free to those who pay for Gold lol.
Yeah silver always has to wait a few days or a week for demos and probably other types of content.

# 249 TexasFan2005 @ 08/14/12 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
Still getting error message. I have tried signing in and out, turn the Xbox on and off. But still getting error message, also it doesn't show under Kinect section for me. It only shows up if I directly search for it
Look for the link about 2-4 pages back, then just log in to the marketplace from ur comp, and download it straight from there to ur console. It's prob the best option there is, at least for ppl like me who didn't even see it on the actual xbox mktplace or Kinect section

# 250 Rawdeal28 @ 08/14/12 06:36 AM
for those who want to know, sliders ARE in the demo.

you can choose your game speed and player threshold speed.

yes you can adjust the Depth Chart too!

# 251 JimmyT85 @ 08/14/12 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
for those who want to know, sliders ARE in the demo.

you can choose your game speed and player threshold speed.

yes you can adjust the Depth Chart too!
Are the full sliders in? I wonder if this will give the slider makers a nice 2 weeks to get things tweaked for the full title

# 252 Skyboxer @ 08/14/12 06:40 AM
Plan to capture some vids. Man I cant wait to play...

# 253 Rawdeal28 @ 08/14/12 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyT85
Are the full sliders in? I wonder if this will give the slider makers a nice 2 weeks to get things tweaked for the full title
yes full sliders, for you and the CPU.

# 254 speedy9386 @ 08/14/12 06:49 AM
It seems like they did stretch out the ratings based on the depth chart, seeing a lot of 60's and 70's

# 255 BenjiA @ 08/14/12 06:57 AM
Can you spectate a game? Watch CPU vs. CPU?

# 256 live to die54 @ 08/14/12 06:57 AM
just played my first game on all pro. beat the giants 28-0 next game im gonna play on all madden.

# 257 Rawdeal28 @ 08/14/12 07:02 AM
quick impressions.....

crowd is much improved. im really enjoying it right now. im playing with the 49ers and when i make good plays the crowd gets loud. when Eli threw a touchdown pass to Cruz the crowd booed like their supposed to. the refs even reviewed the touchdown play, they upheld the original call and the crowd booed the decision. nice!

im playing on normal speed right now but the game still feels good. doesnt feel to fast for me right now. the defensive line moves feel much more responsive than default in NCAA 13.

i like the presentation. feels like a game on CBS lol. enjoying the commentary as well.

juke moves feel much more better than in NCAA 13. you actually feel like u can juke somebody unlike in NCAA where it feels like it doesnt do anything.

passing feels good. alex smith's deep ball is really inaccurate just like in real life lol.

ill be back with more.

# 258 JimmyT85 @ 08/14/12 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
quick impressions.....

crowd is much improved. im really enjoying it right now. im playing with the 49ers and when i make good plays the crowd gets loud. when Eli threw a touchdown pass to Cruz the crowd booed like their supposed to. the refs even reviewed the touchdown play, they upheld the original call and the crowd booed the decision. nice!

im playing on normal speed right now but the game still feels good. doesnt feel to fast for me right now. the defensive line moves feel much more responsive than default in NCAA 13.

i like the presentation. feels like a game on CBS lol. enjoying the commentary as well.

juke moves feel much more better than in NCAA 13. you actually feel like u can juke somebody unlike in NCAA where it feels like it doesnt do anything.

passing feels good. alex smith's deep ball is really inaccurate just like in real life lol.

ill be back with more.
Thanks for the impressions dude. Things like this will get me through the working day!

# 259 joloy29 @ 08/14/12 07:06 AM
You're all killing me, I might duck out and buy an Xbox so I can play the demo right now!

# 260 Dime nR @ 08/14/12 07:07 AM
Guys, there is an impressions thread!

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.