Home
NBA Live 13 News Post

Click for full size image

Presented with no other comment needed. 48 days and counting to release with no new news on the game's actual status....

Game: NBA Live 13Hype Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 56 - View All
NBA Live 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 sportjames23 @ 08/16/12 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
Saw this on the way out this morning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyRice

Taken at 12:31AM on Aug 16, 2012

I...I just...

# 42 ScoobySnax @ 08/16/12 07:58 AM
Oh damn, I missed the pic of Live lying in a desert somewhere! I'm in tears now!

Sent from my 4S using Tapatalk

# 43 barimanlhs @ 08/16/12 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobySnax
Oh damn, I missed the pic of Live lying in a desert somewhere! I'm in tears now!

Sent from my 4S using Tapatalk
I think its mars lol these are great haha

# 44 bigsmallwood @ 08/16/12 09:33 AM
NBA Live is destroying its brand faster everyday they don't release any info/videos/images....something....never seen a company do this to itself before.

# 45 jwtucker710 @ 08/16/12 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barimanlhs
The thing that is going to be tough for Live is that 2k has effectively everythign that live couldve offered to differentiate itself from its competitor. Outside of Online stability, im not sure what live has to offer (at this point) that would make people choose Live over 2k.

Ive heard mention of a physics system, 2k13 implements a physic system. International teams? Well 2k has the Dream team and Dream Team 2. Right stick dribbling, 2k has that now as well....On top of all of that 2k has a very solid foundation that is being improved upon all the time, Live has to start from scratch again!

Im hoping for Live to come back but Im not sure what they have to offer that will blow us away, at least this year. Unless it has some amazing physics, a brand new and revolutionary play style that just works and feels natural Im not sure it can stand any ground....at least initially. 3 years from now? Who knows, it could be a much better game than 2k
I don't think EA or NBA LIVE 13 necessarily has to "blow" us away for it to be fun and engaging, but a few steps up from LIVE 10. I've always thought graphically the LIVE series was more polished than 2K. Gameplay, well, 2K owns that, and with its features. I have a hard time imagining EA would cancel LIVE again, especially after they've put together a development team and have advertised. Fact is, the NBA season is over 2 months out (10 weeks to be exact), and a lot can change. But I agree, I think there should be more info at this point on the game. Hope it comes out because I think people do like a change and variations of sports games, even if 2K is the more superior.

# 46 jwtucker710 @ 08/16/12 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessin
Really an truly i just want the best for EA Sports i don't want to see it fail, emphatically because there are jobs at stake. I also want NBA Live 13 to come out on time and be solid/average, because it will force 2K Sports to not slack on NBA 2K13. And because of all this competition is good!
Agreed! I really don't expect LIVE 13 to be the more superior game, just a different variation and how it offers game players the flexibility to choose. Fact is, game players get bored, and they want something different. EA really should let us know what's going on with game. A press release or something.

# 47 Gman 18 @ 08/16/12 10:01 AM
Live 13 will probably be cancelled. They didn't show 1 video yet explaining anything about the game. All they did was release like 5 images of players such as Lebron and Tyson Chandler. I think ea should just wait a few years to release another nba live so that they could actually release a finished product. And it wasn't like many people were going to buy live anyway. Everyone knows nba 2k is 1000 times better than live. I'm sure with the recent news 2k announced having to do with the new controls and dream team, ea is afraid to release live because they know nba 2k is 1000 times better and 2k actually releases a finished product.

# 48 DBMcGee3 @ 08/16/12 10:36 AM
Christ, the Slap Chop dude could've done better marketing than this. Not sure what's going on @ EA, at least with this game, but at worst their PR guy should be watching Price is Right and eating Ramen noodles right about now. Don't let your mouth right a check your a$$ can't cash.

# 49 shadio5 @ 08/16/12 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyRice

Taken at 12:31AM on Aug 16, 2012
looks pretty dry............

even stevie can see that this game is at a holt

VC/2k sports fan

# 50 kennyacid @ 08/16/12 12:39 PM
gamestop has it releasing in january smh...c'mon EA get it together please

# 51 scottyp180 @ 08/16/12 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyacid
gamestop has it releasing in january smh...c'mon EA get it together please
gamestop just does that when the release date is unknown for a game. dont read into it too much. if you look up games like last of us or anything for wii u the release date will say 12-31-12.

# 52 22cedric @ 08/16/12 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Live 13 will probably be cancelled. They didn't show 1 video yet explaining anything about the game. All they did was release like 5 images of players such as Lebron and Tyson Chandler. I think ea should just wait a few years to release another nba live so that they could actually release a finished product. And it wasn't like many people were going to buy live anyway. Everyone knows nba 2k is 1000 times better than live. I'm sure with the recent news 2k announced having to do with the new controls and dream team, ea is afraid to release live because they know nba 2k is 1000 times better and 2k actually releases a finished product.
I guarentee nba live 13 won't be cancelled they can't afford to cancel it again after that NBA Elite debacle they would lose too much money if they cancel the game again.

# 53 DaveDQ @ 08/16/12 01:41 PM

# 54 jmood88 @ 08/16/12 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
NBA Live 13 is in development and they've had 3 conferences for it for the community which is on a complete NDA(non disclosure agreement)

I know marketing and this game will not come out this year. You need to market any said sports game two months in at least for it to gain another user base of interest which EASports cares more about...NEW CUSTOMERS.

The core us guys I suppose will buy it if it's announced within a week of it being released and will blindly want to get a fix because it's ..well? OUT!

Nowadays though its all face value. NBA 2k not only went with basketball stars but it went ahead and got JayZ in for trying to capture even more... NEW CUSTOMERS

EASports has been rumoring a Lebron Cover and why can't that happen? they got Durant? and Durants a big star just like Lebron is who's actually DROPPED in popularity in the sports world to be honest...

Either way I do not see this coming out this year....
Is this part of a script you're writing? That's some strange formatting there.

# 55 poloelite @ 08/16/12 06:37 PM
Let's be honest, 2k didn't do anything besides put out basketball games to kill Live. They didn't buy the license. An executive of 2k went over to EA and came running back. That should tell you something. 2k did to Live what 50 Cent did to Ja Rule.

# 56 Flightwhite24 @ 08/16/12 06:49 PM
This game isn't coming out plain & simple. Hilarious and sad how this has turned out up to this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 57 bigeastbumrush @ 08/16/12 09:34 PM
NBA Live is about to go nite-nite.

That's word to Kevin Hart.

# 58 UGOOGLE DOT COM @ 08/16/12 09:42 PM
but why we care bout this bideo game, we dont need nother videeo bbal game anyways, we got one good one, why you want another one that not be better anyways? if you got hte besta already why we even talk aboutt nother bball game, is that right?

# 59 King_B_Mack @ 08/16/12 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOOGLE DOT COM
but why we care bout this bideo game, we dont need nother videeo bbal game anyways, we got one good one, why you want another one that not be better anyways? if you got hte besta already why we even talk aboutt nother bball game, is that right?
Honestly, because the more basketball games on store shelves the better. I'd love to have too many bball titles to choose from every year. I love 2K, as long as they keep bringing the quality, I'll keep paying. That said, I'm all for having something different to switch up to from time to time. Even now, I got no HUGE beefs with 2K12 even though there are definitely some things in there that I want to see and know will be fixed, but from time to time, I throw Live 10 in the tray just to switch things up a bit. Like I said, the more choices the better.

# 60 DonWuan @ 08/17/12 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
NBA Live is about to go nite-nite.

That's word to Kevin Hart.
Gotta Say it with you chest

release something for vita atleast.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.