Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Dogslax41 @ 08/16/12 10:21 AM
Manning sounds fantastic. The blue opposite call was great. Based on that I would guess Brady and his white 20 call will be pretty specific as well. Will go a long way for immersion. Signature throws are few and far between from that video. Not a big deal to me but there was only one throw I saw where I would say that it looks like Manning.

Not much detail shown behind CCM but the coach xp options shown on the Tomlin load screen look very promising.

# 2 Gronkanador @ 08/16/12 10:26 AM
This video is awesome i like how if you want it realstic you can turn on game flow so you don't choose plays for your own player, only thing i see is that the game was at 1pm, but the game was a night game IRL. Will every game take place at 1 pm?

# 3 jpdavis82 @ 08/16/12 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronkanador
This video is awesome i like how if you want it realstic you can turn on game flow so you don't choose plays for your own player, only thing i see is that the game was at 1pm, but the game was a night game IRL. Will every game take place at 1 pm?
No, I've seen screens from Shopmaster that were night games, not sure what happened in this situation.

# 4 Gronkanador @ 08/16/12 10:30 AM
alright awesome to hear!

# 5 jpdavis82 @ 08/16/12 10:35 AM
Quote:
alright awesome to hear!
Yep, here's a screen from a night game

# 6 EmmdotFrisk @ 08/16/12 11:04 AM
Quote:
JP brought this up to me on twitter. I forwarded it on to the dev team, the game time was incorrect.

# 7 COLE THE SHMOLE @ 08/16/12 11:36 AM
LOOKS GRREEEAAAATTTT

# 8 seasprite @ 08/16/12 11:41 AM
My hype meter and anticipation cant take anymore..............this game looks beautiful imo

# 9 NDAlum @ 08/16/12 11:51 AM
I thought this video was pretty damn good and I'm excited to dive into CCM.

Anybody else notice the harsh criticism Simms lays down on QB's? I thought it was pretty funny

# 10 illwill10 @ 08/16/12 12:01 PM
This vid reassured me on how the game will look from a player's perspective.
Looks great. I will most likely use GamePlan, so I dont give my self too many attempts.

Only thing I need to see from the player-perspective is how moving up the depth chart works. That is the only thing I am not sure with. I dont know if it is having a higher rating, goals, or playing better/starter struggling.

# 11 kongemeier @ 08/16/12 12:16 PM
Hmm, so no option to view when your defense are on the field? So we're forced to go to the super-sim where each play takes about 10 secs to run Guess that means no 15 min. quarters.

Game looks great, but this takes a lot away from the realism imho.

# 12 Gronkanador @ 08/16/12 12:19 PM
I'm guessing the option, "Next play" would be to watch it.

# 13 Dogslax41 @ 08/16/12 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
Hmm, so no option to view when your defense are on the field? So we're forced to go to the super-sim where each play takes about 10 secs to run Guess that means no 15 min. quarters.

Game looks great, but this takes a lot away from the realism imho.
Wasn't there a watch next play option? I thought there was he just always went sim to next to on field.

# 14 kongemeier @ 08/16/12 12:26 PM
Well, it says Sim Option. So my guess is Next Play just sims the next play...

But why on earth didn't they make the time between plays close to 40 secs? I just don't get it! This was an issue back in Madden 10 but was fixed in 11 & 12.

# 15 PaleVermilion @ 08/16/12 12:53 PM
I don't like how the camera stays the same when you're playing as a WR. I don't want to be off the screen when the play starts. I want the camera focused on my player.

# 16 moneal2001 @ 08/16/12 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleVermilion
I don't like how the camera stays the same when you're playing as a WR. I don't want to be off the screen when the play starts. I want the camera focused on my player.
camera is the same because they haven't figured out what was causing the crashes online when 2 people played using different camera angles. i remember last year i think they allowed multiple camera angles online and they had to patch them out because of crashes. and with CC being built with online in mind they had to make sure the crashes were not happening. im sure when they get them working right they will include them.

Quote:
I'm guessing the option, "Next play" would be to watch it.
yes its to watch next play he mentions it here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.....78658/page-27

# 17 JRitch12 @ 08/16/12 03:14 PM
As great as the game looks, I just CAN'T come around to liking the music. It sounds way too much like NCAA Football. I wish they didn't mess with all the music like that. Then again, the music in recent games have sucked. Maybe it's best?

# 18 Noles4ever @ 08/16/12 04:29 PM
thanks for posting the video, some pretty cool stuff.

# 19 FAM CEO @ 08/16/12 04:58 PM
WOW I am even more hyped on CC. So glad he showed the options in the beginning. I hope they are the same Online as for the Sliders and everything.

Can't wait till 8/24 @ 6PM

# 20 BiGVaTeR-- @ 08/17/12 12:59 AM
Love the commentary P.Simms is awesome he was all over P.Manning ragging on him hard

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.