Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Skyboxer @ 08/17/12 05:43 AM
I don't want to watch it... But I will as soon as I get home from work...

# 22 sictransitchris @ 08/17/12 07:48 AM
I'm a little disappointed that the excessive motion blur is still in the retail version but everything else looks impressive.

# 23 Abs0lute @ 08/17/12 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRitch12
As great as the game looks, I just CAN'T come around to liking the music. It sounds way too much like NCAA Football. I wish they didn't mess with all the music like that. Then again, the music in recent games have sucked. Maybe it's best?
Yeah totally agree - I dno why, but anything resembling the NCAA theme makes me cringe haha

# 24 DaBlackGoku @ 08/17/12 11:14 AM
Now what would make this perfect is if they had the practice jerseys during practice.

# 25 Lionsfan7887 @ 08/17/12 07:22 PM
Release date needs to hurry up and get here!

# 26 bpac55 @ 08/17/12 07:36 PM
ugh those new Nike cleats look AMAZING...too bad we can't edit!!!

# 27 bucknut88 @ 08/17/12 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlackGoku
Now what would make this perfect is if they had the practice jerseys during practice.
whats the deal with the defense? Are those broncos players? or generic players? I'm confused. It certainly doesn't look like Broncos uni's....

# 28 Gronkanador @ 08/17/12 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut88
whats the deal with the defense? Are those broncos players? or generic players? I'm confused. It certainly doesn't look like Broncos uni's....
There was a video that the guy was picked off and it said "MLB #56" or whatever number the guy happened to be wearing

# 29 Outkizast @ 08/17/12 08:11 PM
These look good! I like the camera view as well. It makes it much easier to be a CC defensive guy. CB is my favorite position to play but I could never do it in superstar mode on the past because it was too hard to control from the view behind the player. This is much better and I'm STOKED.

# 30 bucknut88 @ 08/17/12 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronkanador
There was a video that the guy was picked off and it said "MLB #56" or whatever number the guy happened to be wearing
That's kind of weird. Would be better if it was just the teams Defense. If you're playing as a S for the Patriots it would be fun to practice against Brady.

# 31 Gronkanador @ 08/17/12 08:16 PM
I mean it might be the actual players it just didn't have names. But who knows.

# 32 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 08/17/12 08:54 PM
How hard is it to get guys in their practice gear? It would be really cool if EA put in on certain days guys would be in full pads and on other days guys would just be in pads and shorts. Cmon EA lets get it in already. Its just something about practicing in your game gear that seems wrong.

# 33 Goins @ 08/18/12 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
How hard is it to get guys in their practice gear? It would be really cool if EA put in on certain days guys would be in full pads and on other days guys would just be in pads and shorts. Cmon EA lets get it in already. Its just something about practicing in your game gear that seems wrong.
That would be pretty cool.

Gameplay looked smooth lighting was great and i actually like the fact that they don't zoom inclose on the player that you are controlling. I also like the xp challenges in practice mode, Gives me something to strive for each practice,Now i wont just sim through like in previous games.I cant wait to play DB this year in Connected Careers!If its possible can we see some defensive gameplay?

# 34 Blue @ 08/18/12 12:43 AM
That practice mode is awesome I'm excited to get the game now, running the show while a WR will be good to make sure the right play is called in important situations I don't think I'll do it every play though.

# 35 Mckinley Cash @ 08/18/12 01:07 AM
I wonder if its possible to hex edit a roster, save it as the same file name, and use it during an offline CC?...

God, I hope there is a work-around for this.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.