Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Thanks MorrisBoss4Life!

Here is the translation, via ‏@Guilain23

Quote:
The controls have been changed. He was very impressed with the presentation, he wished EA would do the same. He was having trouble speaking and playing at the same time. You now have to do the trick moves with the right stick. He was playing the console version. PC looks better, as always. The game is very fluid. He would recommend us to buy the game. He was very pleased with the commentaries. At the end, the commentator spoke about the fact that the game will get great reviews... That's it folks.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 NINJAK2 @ 08/16/12 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
I'm going to type something formal up like DaWolf. A quick impression though? 2k11 will be dethroned. But I literally just walked into the house -- my first priority is to message LD2k about a bug I seen though. Video will be uploaded within the next 10 minutes -- full thoughts will be typed up after I relax a little -- it was a 2 and half hour drive going almost 100 mph the whole time
Looking forward to your write up and vid JR. Take your time.

# 42 Vni @ 08/16/12 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
it was a 2 and half hour drive going almost 100 mph the whole time
Enjoying the no limitations on German's highways?

Be carefull though, no kidding.

# 43 ESB32CrowBonez @ 08/16/12 04:51 PM
Durant's Jumpshot looks perfect also wasnt able to use my favorites the thunders because KD release was awfull

# 44 johnnyg713 @ 08/16/12 05:02 PM
from what ive seen so far, it looks like the crowd has been downgraded significantly in 2k13. It seems like there are about half as many people in the stands, they seem to be less detailed, and i dont see things like people walking up and down the stairs. Very nit-picky i know, but this game is starting to look more like NBA live to me instead of NBA 2k.

# 45 darch @ 08/16/12 05:04 PM
Hey ,that lack of speed issue in 2k12 is greatly improved by mvp & jd mod witch quicker offensive and deffensive movements ,quickness slider on 47 and gameplay put on 49 repair even shooting relase point issue for me (abbys slider help also ).It,s pc only couse it,s exe file.hope this help

# 46 xMoJox @ 08/16/12 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
from what ive seen so far, it looks like the crowd has been downgraded significantly in 2k13. It seems like there are about half as many people in the stands, they seem to be less detailed, and i dont see things like people walking up and down the stairs. Very nit-picky i know, but this game is starting to look more like NBA live to me instead of NBA 2k.
I'm pretty sure that is not the case. I think it is just because one, it is from the PS3 version of the game and two, they are recording it so of course it's not going to look as good.

# 47 johnnyg713 @ 08/16/12 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMoJox
I'm pretty sure that is not the case. I think it is just because one, it is from the PS3 version of the game and two, they are recording it so of course it's not going to look as good.
Idk man, i hope ur right. From what I see and i went back and looked at game footage from last years gamecom and I can def see a difference. It seems like everyone in the crowd is wearing a plain solid colored shirt. No jerseys or anything. I also notice there arent any mascots on the court this year either. Again im being nitpicky, but these are the details that I love about the game. It would really be a shame for them to strip these sorts of little things from the game considering, imo, got them to this point in the first place.

# 48 8KB24 @ 08/16/12 06:28 PM
Quote:
to be honest,the dribble stick is awesome,i feel like i got much more control and its just so smooth when you do a crossover or a spin...and its easier to combine moves now...its awesome!
Quote:
yeah it isnt hard to cross people over,the crosses are now way better than in 2k12 if your player is a good ball handler his crosses will be quick and safe,if your player isnt,they are slow and its easier to steal the ball when you cross
Quote:
the speed is all good you feel how some players faster than others,i couldnt check the double teams tho
private messages from one guy at gamescom

# 49 saaddzz @ 08/16/12 10:21 PM
This game is niiicee, nd realistic, but why are the thunder jerseys SO bright??

# 50 Yungturbo @ 08/17/12 09:53 AM
KD jumper looks the same as the deafualt signature shot before 2k changed it. The problem was Kevin Durant real signature was not calibrated correctly so the realese was very bad. Then 2k change it to that double pump shot in witch looked nothing like KD. NBA2k13 has no excuse for not having the cover guy do his own mo cap for all his signature shots dunks and moves.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.