Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Vni @ 08/16/12 04:05 PM
Anchor could be something like more strenght in the defensive post.

# 22 ForeverVersatile @ 08/16/12 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Yes this...it is in Germany after all

Anybody else feel the passes are a bit floaty? Needs more zip to them...
Yeah i noticed that, especially on that ugly one hand pass, other than that i'm loving what i see.

# 23 illwill10 @ 08/16/12 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
I am thinking that too. Basically a Defensive Anchor- player that can handle post moves.

What would be the Flexed Arm? Probably strength, which is probably not being backed down as easily as a regular player

# 24 cjocan @ 08/16/12 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Yes this...it is in Germany after all

Anybody else feel the passes are a bit floaty? Needs more zip to them...
Per the guys at the 2kteam up event, passes are faster (can zip them) by holding down the pass button (like 2k football)...

# 25 Pared @ 08/16/12 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Tough to back down.

# 26 Vni @ 08/16/12 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I am thinking that too. Basically a Defensive Anchor- player that can handle post moves.

What would be the Flexed Arm? Probably strength, which is probably not being backed down as easily as a regular player
I would think:

Anchor: A player that you can't back down that easily.
Flexed arm: More strenght in the offensive post game.

I wish there was one wich would affect the speed at wich a guy executes post game move.

# 27 cjocan @ 08/16/12 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjocan
Per the guys at the 2kteam up event, passes are faster (can zip them) by holding down the pass button (like 2k football)...
correction per da czar...

# 28 Eman5805 @ 08/16/12 04:13 PM
Do we know what stage build this is?

# 29 BrianFifaFan @ 08/16/12 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
True but hate the player not the game B..

No hate here, save for the video. Will be playing this come Oct. 2nd, no doubt!

# 30 illwill10 @ 08/16/12 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
I would think:

Anchor: A player that you can't back down that easily.
Flexed arm: More strenght in the offensive post game.

I wish there was one wich would affect the speed at wich a guy executes post game move.
Anchor I definitely agree on.
I am not sure about Flex Arm. Perkins has it and I dont think he has a post game. But, definitely has something to do with Strength

# 31 Vni @ 08/16/12 04:21 PM
Well he is strong, so he might have an attribute that makes him stronger when backing someone down. As for post moves I'd say, drop step, and hook shot mostly.

# 32 blues rocker @ 08/16/12 04:24 PM
Quote:
i really want to know if these new pass controls will work with icon passing as well.

i'm also a bit wary about these new pass type controls...adding double taps and button holds to the button pressing will cause a delay to the pass animations, will it not?

# 33 Vni @ 08/16/12 04:24 PM
I saw that one on Luke Walton:

Any ideas?

Man I gotta stop picking on that guy, lol, can't help it.

# 34 illwill10 @ 08/16/12 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Well he is strong, so he might have an attribute that makes him stronger when backing someone down. As for post moves I'd say, drop step, and hook shot mostly.
I can agree with that/

So far, I am guessing we have 13-16 confirmed skills. the original 10 plus Anchor, Flex Arm/Strength, Finisher, Clutch, Get Hot Quick/Streaky Shooter, Sharpshooter. Since Collison has 2, one of them has to be hustle. So, make that 17.

# 35 Goffs @ 08/16/12 04:34 PM
Quote:
Pass sensitivity? So holding down will be zip and tapping will be lobbed? Nice to hear!

# 36 MostlyChilly @ 08/16/12 04:35 PM
Improved presentation with new cutscenes are good, but am I the only one here that thinks 2k overdid it a little with the gold flamelike borders?

# 37 Goffs @ 08/16/12 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MostlyChilly
Improved presentation with new cutscenes are good, but am I the only one here that thinks 2k overdid it a little with the gold flamelike borders?
No I feel that it's a bit much as well..Looked like it was one of the holiday presentations...as someone mentioned they need TNT or NBA TV type broadcast swipes...

flashy isn't always better...

# 38 ForeverVersatile @ 08/16/12 04:39 PM
Not feeling the gold swirls and things either...oh well we can always skip it. Maybe they can patch it with something better.

# 39 Bug @ 08/16/12 04:45 PM
Did they pull the video cause I can't view it

# 40 blues rocker @ 08/16/12 04:46 PM
layups and dunks definitely look better, in that they are quicker...without those slow, stopping gathers.

drifting momentum jumpers look good and responsive.

the player movement definitely seems to still have that sluggish feel from 2k12, which is not cool, but i guess i have no choice but to get used to it. players still accelerate and change directions very slowly. no sense of explosiveness or urgency to their movements. oh well. hopefully the removal of defenders sliding into position will help the dribbling to feel a bit more effective.

turbo/sprinting still seems to have that delayed reaction. ugh.

looks like it may be another year of me being frustrated and wishing for more responsive player movement.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.